Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC: Gender of Baby Revealed!
Topic Started: Jan 23 2013, 04:52 PM (3,455 Views)
Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151406928994309&set=a.54547954308.61267.26517549308&type=1

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

I saw this on FB too! I am actually shocked, they made a lot of references about it being a boy and it was a boy in Will's dream. I just wonder what crazy ass name Gaby has picked out.

Samantha Rafaela.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

greeneyedgirl
Jan 23 2013, 04:56 PM
I saw this on FB too! I am actually shocked, they made a lot of references about it being a boy and it was a boy in Will's dream. I just wonder what crazy ass name Gaby has picked out.

Samantha Rafaela.
I had a feeling it was going to be a girl. The past two born children on-screen have been boys.

blueskies
Member Avatar

I bet they name her Arianna Marlena Horton. I'll be happy with most any name though so long as they don't name her after Sami.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

blueskies
Jan 23 2013, 05:01 PM
I bet they name her Arianna Marlena Horton. I'll be happy with most any name though so long as they don't name her after Sami.
Yeah, I could definitely see them naming her after Marlena. They could then do some type of nickname like Marlee or Lena (lay-na), though neither of those are particularly "soapy".

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

When I saw it was a girl my first thought was "Oh boy, here comes Samantha Rafaela Arianna Hernandez-Horton." :shame:

I wouldn't be opposed to a Marlena namesake. I would love a Kate reference in there, but the writers want to forget that Kate is Will's grandmother.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Thanks to Reese for the Avi♥

I think it's a given that Arianna is going to be part of this child's name...it makes sense...if they were really into doing something funky they'd agree on a postmanteau for her name, something like: Arilena Horton

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Cute. I like the name Arianna for the baby. It's fitting.

Harmony233

Maybe they'll name her Arianna Grace personally i'd rather her not be named after anybody

nanasmiles

I have a granddaughter named Milana. This could be used to cover Marlena and Arianna, without actually naming after their spellings. Some in the family call Milana, Laney. Oh, well.

six
Member Avatar

I think they'll name it Arianna, although it'd be weird for Will to name his child after her.

I never care whether the characters have boys or girls, but I'm kind of disappointed this one isn't a boy, after they brought on that adorable little dayplayer who looked like CM, I'd gotten used to the idea of Will having a son.

Harmony233

six
Jan 23 2013, 07:32 PM
I think they'll name it Arianna, although it'd be weird for Will to name his child after her.

I never care whether the characters have boys or girls, but I'm kind of disappointed this one isn't a boy, after they brought on that adorable little dayplayer who looked like CM, I'd gotten used to the idea of Will having a son.
IA I thought for sure that the baby was going to be a boy I got used to the idea.While the last two babies were boys one was nicoles and he died so i really don't count him lol I want a really good name for this baby though I really hope that shes not named after anybody but unfortunately i see her being named arianna

Will&Sonny

I would have preferred a boy, and I think that making the baby a girl is a mistake, but whatever. I hope that the baby is named after someone in Will's family instead of someone in Gabi's family, or that Will changes the name after he and Sonny get sole custody of the child. Yes, I'm mean like that. However, I'd be perfectly happy with a name that has nothing to do with honoring any particular person(s).

And yes, to be clear, that part about Will and Sonny getting sole custody of the baby is just speculation on my part.
Edited by Will&Sonny, Jan 23 2013, 08:29 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Will liked Arianna. Plus, he was there for Gabi when Arianna died. I can see him agreeing to name the child Arianna.

What I don't want to happen is for the girl's middle name to be anything related to Alice. Will and Great-Granny Horton were NEVER close, so don't pretend they were. Arianna Marlena Horton better be it. Or Caroline or Katherine. One of those three. Nothing else.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Jan 23 2013, 08:32 PM.

Harmony233

Will&Sonny
Jan 23 2013, 08:27 PM
I would have preferred a boy, and I think that making the baby a girl is a mistake, but whatever. I hope that the baby is named after someone in Will's family instead of someone in Gabi's family, or that Will changes the name after he and Sonny get sole custody of the child. Yes, I'm mean like that. However, I'd be perfectly happy with a name that has nothing to do with honoring any particular person(s).

And yes, to be clear, that part about Will and Sonny getting sole custody of the baby is just speculation on my part.
I'd perfer the baby to have an orginal name myself I kinda get sick of everyone being named after everybody on soaps lol

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

yeah....... man.......... about that baby I DONT GIVE A FUCK! he/she and the mama can die for all the fuck I give

six
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Jan 23 2013, 08:30 PM
Will liked Arianna. Plus, he was there for Gabi when Arianna died. I can see him agreeing to name the child Arianna.

What I don't want to happen is for the girl's middle name to be anything related to Alice. Will and Great-Granny Horton were NEVER close, so don't pretend they were. Arianna Marlena Horton better be it. Or Caroline or Katherine. One of those three. Nothing else.
Will treated her terribly just before her death and it would be odd to name his child after her and make his daughter a constant reminder of a dark moment in his life.

They really shouldn't name her after anyone. All the good girlnames have been used multiple times.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 23 2013, 05:35 PM
I think it's a given that Arianna is going to be part of this child's name...it makes sense...if they were really into doing something funky they'd agree on a postmanteau for her name, something like: Arilena Horton

Sshhhh. No Renesmes!

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Ilovecandy
Jan 23 2013, 08:34 PM
yeah....... man.......... about that baby I DONT GIVE A FUCK! he/she and the mama can die for all the fuck I give
:lol: I had to give this a thumbs up. I kinda don't agree about the baby dying, cause Will's the dad but totally agree about Gabore.
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Jan 23 2013, 09:01 PM.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

I had a feeling Will's baby was going to be a girl. :laugh: at the "& Nick?" part. As long as the baby isn't named after Rafe, I'm good.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Jan 23 2013, 09:13 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply