Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Marlene McPherson Named Head Writer of ‘All My Children’
Topic Started: Jan 23 2013, 05:19 PM (812 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2013/01/marlene-mcpherson-named-head-writer-of-all-my-children
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I have no words for this right now.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

LOL at a certain someone elsewhere who's got his knickers in a twist that he got outscooped

I can't even with this. they want edgy, they sure hired the wrong writer for AMC if they want edgy

Mason

I hope they also plan on hiring someone to instruct her on the basics of plotting a story.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm really curious to see how she does. I really liked MarDar's stories up until the new year when everything fell apart. That's when NBC started getting involved and everything changed drastically. It'll be interesting to see how McPherson does without network interference.

bomber
Member Avatar

dragonflies
Jan 23 2013, 06:11 PM
LOL at a certain someone elsewhere who's got his knickers in a twist that he got outscooped

I can't even with this. they want edgy, they sure hired the wrong writer for AMC if they want edgy
Wow! NB and JG sure aren't happy!!! :wow: Twitters going nuts.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

I can just see it now... Erica Kane is arrested for unpaid parking fines!

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Poor AMC! :(

Hope they get a co-HW to balance out her boring ass.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply