Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Sharon Case Interview with Nelson Branco
Topic Started: Jan 23 2013, 10:16 PM (3,618 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Apparently SC did an interview with Nelson and gave out some Sharon/Adam teasers.. Excerpts were posted at Soaps.com.. Here's the link.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/board/350903/

Here's the link to Nelson's mag if you want to read the interview. On a personal note, I did not purchase it but you guys feel free, if you so choose.

https://www.smashwords.com/extreader/read/277985/1/nelson-brancos-soap-opera-uncensored-issue-60
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Oh gawd. I will have to tune out if this is the case. :puke:

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Won't be watching this shit then. Fine by me.

Checkers
Member Avatar

LMAO.

ratfink
Member Avatar

OMG! Really??? Gag Me......... :drunk:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Posted Image

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

Adam is a toxic character and Shadam is a toxic relationship for Sharon. I can't and won't watch this again.

Soapwatcher

my fast forward will get more of a work out if possible I fast forward so much of the show now I guess I'll just see about 2 minutes of the damm show if this garbage keeps going

N&S

Dear God in heaven, here we go again

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

who's the "shlan" he refers to?

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

:headbang: :moon: :flipoff: I'M FUCKIN' DONE WITH THIS SHIT!! THEY CAN KEEP THIS :bs: SHIT THEY CALL :frustration: "CAN'T MISS T.V.!!! :flipoff:

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

:sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :badmood: (This is just my Opinion...Sorry guys if I'm taking jabs @ some of your favs, but I can't stand this shit)!!!

Why in the hell do they insist on pairing this damn Crash-Test Dummy with a man? What in the hell is wrong with her taking a fucking break from men to SERIOUSLY get better? I'm shocked that Faith even knows who she is!!

WRITERS, ALL women on Y&R do NOT need puss&@s in the form of MEN to complete them!! Why can't Whimpy-ass Chelsea, Stupid-ass Sharon, Syphilis, & Dingy-ass Avery be by themselves for a while? Why must we endure:

* Phyllis going back to a man she Cheated on...REPEATEDLY
* Sharon drooling over a BABY NAPPER/ Threw away evidence that could have FREED her
* Avery fucking her sister's husband BEFORE he could SAY the damn word DIVORCE
&
* Chelsea moving on to CANE: I swear...Does ALL of Chloe's friends have to fuck Cane? Is it some kind of Gang initiation? (Amber/Chloe)

Shick
Member Avatar

queenmoe06
Jan 24 2013, 04:15 PM
* Sharon drooling over a BABY NAPPER/ Threw away evidence that could have FREED her
&
* Chelsea moving on to CANE: I swear...Does ALL of Chloe's friends have to fuck Cane? Is it some kind of Gang initiation? (Amber/Chloe)
Wonderful points all around! :applause:

Checkers
Member Avatar

queenmoe06
Jan 24 2013, 04:15 PM
:sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :badmood: (This is just my Opinion...Sorry guys if I'm taking jabs @ some of your favs, but I can't stand this shit)!!!

Why in the hell do they insist on pairing this damn Crash-Test Dummy with a man? What in the hell is wrong with her taking a fucking break from men to SERIOUSLY get better? I'm shocked that Faith even knows who she is!!

WRITERS, ALL women on Y&R do NOT need puss&@s in the form of MEN to complete them!! Why can't Whimpy-ass Chelsea, Stupid-ass Sharon, Syphilis, & Dingy-ass Avery be by themselves for a while? Why must we endure:

&
You better tell it!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

What made me frown about that interview was when she says Nick never supports Sharon but Adam does. I was like WTF? :ermm: What about the Matt Clark thing, what about adopting her daughter Cassie and raising her as his own, etc? I know there were a lot of times when he didnt but still. So kidnapping your child is a sign of support? and what was that part about if he hadn't stolen her child, he would have done it to someone else?? OY. Did I read that wrong??

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Shick
Jan 23 2013, 11:03 PM
Won't be watching this shit then. Fine by me.
ditto

Cornellw
Member Avatar

Posted Image

metitle
Member Avatar

I dont know, Adam/Sharon might work. But it will be a wait and see how people/ratings will take it.
Its been over three years since Adam stole her kid and pass it onto Ashley.

Of course I loved evil-Adam back then. Somehow he is not has evil today as he was back then.
Since Adam is a mirror image of his father - that is evil and all. He needs his version of Nikki and I dont think Sharon is it all. Chelsea is more Adam version of a Nikki. Oh well, only time will tell. I think he will back swapping spit with Chelsea before summer.

Shick
Member Avatar

Now that I've actually read the quotes they posted, I find the interview insulting to an entire fanbase (Sharon/Nick). Wow, that's sad to see.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sharon Case, I will forever love and adore everything about you...however, I STRONGLY disagree with your opinion of 'Shadam' as a couple. I can never accept them together

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply