Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Sharon Case Interview with Nelson Branco
Topic Started: Jan 23 2013, 10:16 PM (3,737 Views)
Queen B
Member Avatar

Shick
Jan 24 2013, 06:46 PM
Now that I've actually read the quotes they posted, I find the interview insulting to an entire fanbase (Sharon/Nick). Wow, that's sad to see.
Yeah, its very sad. I always knew that SC and MM were friends and fans of Shadam but I wish she would talk about how obviously wrong they are together and how the writing team just shouldn't go there. It's the same thing as MS wanting 'Phick' for so long simply because she enjoys working with JM, but its not right
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Evan
Member Avatar

I'm in the minority, I love Shadam!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

queenmoe06
Jan 24 2013, 04:15 PM
:sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :badmood: (This is just my Opinion...Sorry guys if I'm taking jabs @ some of your favs, but I can't stand this shit)!!!

Why in the hell do they insist on pairing this damn Crash-Test Dummy with a man? What in the hell is wrong with her taking a fucking break from men to SERIOUSLY get better? I'm shocked that Faith even knows who she is!!

WRITERS, ALL women on Y&R do NOT need puss&@s in the form of MEN to complete them!! Why can't Whimpy-ass Chelsea, Stupid-ass Sharon, Syphilis, & Dingy-ass Avery be by themselves for a while? Why must we endure:

* Phyllis going back to a man she Cheated on...REPEATEDLY
* Sharon drooling over a BABY NAPPER/ Threw away evidence that could have FREED her
* Avery fucking her sister's husband BEFORE he could SAY the damn word DIVORCE
&
* Chelsea moving on to CANE: I swear...Does ALL of Chloe's friends have to fuck Cane? Is it some kind of Gang initiation? (Amber/Chloe)
I hope you feel better now! That was definitely the rant of the month award worthy. lol
Avery was by herself, she wasn't involved with anyone else, except for a little tryst with nick once before, although, I agree, she should have waited until the divorce was final.
I also agree, that these women should all be by themselves for awhile, I have never seen so much turnaround romance in my life.
They are soooooooooooo in love, then they breakup and 3 days later they're sooooooooooo in love with someone else and it's not just the women. Jack falls in love with every woman who crosses his path and shows him the slightest bit of attention, Nick can't be without a lady love for more than a day, Victor & Nikki are always involved with someone else and then doing the yo-yo dance with each other, watching those two is like watching a tennis match.
Neil's another one, don't let a pretty girl pass in front of his line of vision, he's always trying to replace dru, not gonna happen and it shouldn't.
Adam, soooooo in love with Chelsea, but he wants sharon by his side, :huh: okay, WHATEVAH!
The whole town needs group psychiatry.
Aside from that, I do think the show is getting better, I'm more interested in it than I have been for years, except for the teen stories and the ultra idiotic Kevin scheme-arama.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

As difficult as this interview was to digest, I don't think it's so clear cut that they will do SHAM all day all the time. For the most part she's offered up Sharon's POV. They must know what a turn off they are to a large number of viewers so my optimistic mind would say that the smart thing to do to keep them alive is to use them as angst for other pairings. I also see them doing a bit of role reversal. Sharon is all about Adam but Adam is not all about Sharon anymore. He loves Chelsea too so Sharon doesn't have the luxury of having him all to herself like she did before. Afterall this is a triangle (as horrible as it is) so they've got to do both sides right? I for one pray to the soap gods that if that turd comes to Chelsea confused again, she swiftly slams the door in his face!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Quote:

INSIDE — PART TWO OF OUR SHARON CASE EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW AS 2012’s ENTERTAINER OF THE YEAR: THOUGHTS ON SHADAM; WHY NICK IS A DICK; A POSSIBLE LESBIAN PAIRING WITH AVERY; AND NOAH’S INAPPROPRIATE CHEMISTRY WITH SHARON —

Why doesn't any of this surprise me any?
She said that she and Adam have such a great history. Huh?

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jan 25 2013, 10:28 AM
queenmoe06
Jan 24 2013, 04:15 PM
:sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :badmood: (This is just my Opinion...Sorry guys if I'm taking jabs @ some of your favs, but I can't stand this shit)!!!

Why in the hell do they insist on pairing this damn Crash-Test Dummy with a man? What in the hell is wrong with her taking a fucking break from men to SERIOUSLY get better? I'm shocked that Faith even knows who she is!!

WRITERS, ALL women on Y&R do NOT need puss&@s in the form of MEN to complete them!! Why can't Whimpy-ass Chelsea, Stupid-ass Sharon, Syphilis, & Dingy-ass Avery be by themselves for a while? Why must we endure:

* Phyllis going back to a man she Cheated on...REPEATEDLY
* Sharon drooling over a BABY NAPPER/ Threw away evidence that could have FREED her
* Avery fucking her sister's husband BEFORE he could SAY the damn word DIVORCE
&
* Chelsea moving on to CANE: I swear...Does ALL of Chloe's friends have to fuck Cane? Is it some kind of Gang initiation? (Amber/Chloe)
I hope you feel better now! That was definitely the rant of the month award worthy. lol
Avery was by herself, she wasn't involved with anyone else, except for a little tryst with nick once before, although, I agree, she should have waited until the divorce was final.
I also agree, that these women should all be by themselves for awhile, I have never seen so much turnaround romance in my life.
They are soooooooooooo in love, then they breakup and 3 days later they're sooooooooooo in love with someone else and it's not just the women. Jack falls in love with every woman who crosses his path and shows him the slightest bit of attention, Nick can't be without a lady love for more than a day, Victor & Nikki are always involved with someone else and then doing the yo-yo dance with each other, watching those two is like watching a tennis match.
Neil's another one, don't let a pretty girl pass in front of his line of vision, he's always trying to replace dru, not gonna happen and it shouldn't.
Adam, soooooo in love with Chelsea, but he wants sharon by his side, :huh: okay, WHATEVAH!
The whole town needs group psychiatry.
Aside from that, I do think the show is getting better, I'm more interested in it than I have been for years, except for the teen stories and the ultra idiotic Kevin scheme-arama.

:cheer: :applause: :iagree: :iagree: 100%!!

soapflake02

Shick
Now that I've actually read the quotes they posted, I find the interview insulting to an entire fanbase (Sharon/Nick). Wow, that's sad to see.
They have been doing that for years, shick fan base has gotten next to next to nothing for years why stop now.. Heck up until a few months ago we were lucky if they were in the same room. Its rediculous. I dont care who they put sharon with but if she goes back to adam no way in hell would I support that.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I watched her today and its safe to say its time to throw in the towel for a fixed Sharon. They are insistant on portraying her as a dumb blonde who is Adam's yes woman with stars in her eyes. She has the Eau of desperation perfume on and it reeks. I dont know why we were to believe that anything would change.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

oh yeah, she couldn't WAIT to offer help to Adam.
That's the ticket adam, get miss crazypants to help you beat Victor, let us know how that works out for you. :flipoff:

soapflake02

is the actual interview out yet?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Jan 29 2013, 10:47 PM
is the actual interview out yet?
the link is in the first post in this thread.

Ejole Lifer

It doesn't help that she does these interviews with NB who loathes SHICK. I wonder if she noticed the headlines he used. I doubt she called Nick a "dick." I do agree about the chem between Sharon and her onscreen son. Glad it's not just me who noticed it. As far as Sharon's comments about Shick vs Shadam, she's out of her damn mind. Nick, imo, has always been supportive of Sharon even to the detriment of his marriage to Phyllis, BUT once SHARON BOINKED THE BABY NAPPER, SHE CROSSED THE LINE. WTF IS THIS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND??????? I HATE SHADAM. ADAM MUST HAVE THE BEST PEEN IN THE WORLD. I was hoping that once Sharon went through this bi-polar stuff that she could blame the SHAM relationship on the disease, but even in her RIGHT mind, she's crazy. I GIVE UP. MERCY. UNCLE. I just can't anymore. This relationship does way more damage than good. SC has been living in the SHAM BUBBLE with NB AND MM WHO GIVES INFO TO NB. WHOEVER IS ON TWITTER NEEDS TO LET HER KNOW THAT SHE'S WRONG FOR THIS INTERVIEW! WRONG!
Edited by Ejole Lifer, Jan 30 2013, 12:01 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I noticed that there are a lot of ppl riding on the fact that she moves on to Dylan. Oh man, if that doesn't happen, I think this show might take a huge nosedive in the ratings cuz who the hell wants to see Sbu and Avery?? LOL The backlash!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

That is true 3Wish, but there are some that don't want to see him with Sharon. He could just stay single and work on getting Avery back, doesn't have to get her back but it would be entertaining to see Nick turn red and have steam rolling out of his ears,wouldn't it? :D

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Shick
I agree. Today is the first time I read the quotes and to say I'm disappointed in where the story is going and in what Sharon Case had to say would be an understatement. I've always supported her and Sharon has always been my favorite Y&R character but I will take a break from both for a while. To ever compare Nick and Adam and have Nick come up short is a slap in the face to viewers. Yes Nick was a dog and cheated but what Adam has done to Sharon is disgusting on so many levels. For her to call Nick out on being a jerk for keeping Faith away from her and Noah too, HELLO she was acting crazy and was hooking up with the man who kidnapped and stole Faith and then marrying Nick's Father. Far be it from me to ever defend Nick Newman but good Lord, come on. I'm out :shame:
Edited by Crazygirl, Jan 31 2013, 01:20 AM.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Ugh, this is one storyline I won't be paying attention to.

ratfink
Member Avatar

Daytime
Jan 23 2013, 10:16 PM
Apparently SC did an interview with Nelson and gave out some Sharon/Adam teasers.. Excerpts were posted at Soaps.com.. Here's the link.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/board/350903/

Here's the link to Nelson's mag if you want to read the interview. On a personal note, I did not purchase it but you guys feel free, if you so choose.

https://www.smashwords.com/extreader/read/277985/1/nelson-brancos-soap-opera-uncensored-issue-60
Oh come on! You believe what NB says??? He is never right...just speculates and looks for people to go "OMG"...don't be fooled by this!!!

Vicsze

I am a firm believer that SHICK belong together. SHADAM together is just a toxic relationship & I refuse to believe that they are each others big love story. I think that Avery will eventually leave Nick & go back to Dylan, Adam will hopefully get back with his pregnant wife Chelsea (who is a much better match for him than Sharon) & Nick & Sharon can reconnect & get back together for good. That's my dream anyway.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply