Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
"Survivor" Season 26 Cast Announced; Survivor Caramoan; Fans vs. Favorites II
Topic Started: Jan 24 2013, 02:51 AM (889 Views)
Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

http://tvline.com/2013/01/11/survivor-26-cast-fans-versus-favorites/

Posted Image Posted Image

Several familiar folks will once more sport a Survivor bandana when the CBS reality competition returns in February.

And, as was the case in Season 16′s Micronesia, those favorites will compete against a team of Immunity Idol-hungry superfans for a $1 million prize.

Survivor: Caramoan‘s Bikal tribe will be composed of returning players Andrea Boehlke, Francesca Hogi and Phillip Sheppard from Redemption Island; Brandon Hantz, Dawn Meehan and John Cochran from South Pacific; Brenda Lowe (Nicaragua); Corinne Kaplan (Gabon); Erik Reichenbach (Micronesia); and Malcom Freberg (Philippines).

Meanwhile, the 10 fans in the Gota tribe range in age from 21 to 44 and include an Iraq War veteran, a racecar driver, a fireman and a purveyor of fast food.

Survivor: Caramoan kicks off with a two-hour season premiere on Wednesday, Feb. 13 (8/7c).

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

I remember all the returning players fairly well, except for Francesca... Was she the first person voted out that season?

I also don't really remember Corinne, but (strangely) I do remember her (epic) Jury speech to Sugar.

Gah, I hope these newbies don't fall at the feet of the returning players like in seasons past. *eyeroll*

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Dusty, there is a topic in the primetime discussion on the new cast. We've been talking about the returning players.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

When does this season start?

Manny
Member Avatar

February 13th..

King
Member Avatar

Can't wait, even if the favs are kinda lame.

I will never get sick of this show.

Go Brenda!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply