Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: February Sweeps 2013 (updated 1/25)
Topic Started: Jan 24 2013, 06:38 AM (3,420 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

February 2013 Sweeps Teasers

Liam remains a man in the middle. Steffy & Hope are convinced Liam will choose them to be his wife.

Brooke & Taylor step in to support their daughters. They both vow that their daughter will win Liam.

Will Marcus & Carter find out what Dayzee has been hiding about her past?

Thomas & Rick donít agree on anything. Rick would like nothing more than to see his rival gone.

Donít discount Thomas just yet. He & Taylor remain key players in the power struggle at Forrester.

Eric & Taylor grow closer. Will they fall in love or will their families get in the way?

Taylor vows that she, Steffy and Thomas will win the war against the Logans.

Brooke refuses to back down. She fights for Rick, Hope & a place for herself at Forrester.

Taylor finds herself in a position of power. Will she finally have a chance at happiness?

For caps follow the link below....
Official B&B Website

SOD Sweeps 2013

Hope/Liam/Steffy: Hope and Steffy each try and convince Liam that they are right for him. Things get more complicated when their mothers get involve. Prepare for a shocking outcome.

Maya/Dayzee/Marcus/Carter: Maya wants answers from Dayzee about her baby. Dayzee continues to try and hide the truth about her past to Marcus and his adoptive brother. Will they find out the truth? Tension run high as Dayzee comes clean. Through Maya's tragedy,she finds love.

Forrester Creations: Thomas struggles to find his place at FC with Eric as CEO and Rick as president. Rick and Thomas don't see eye to eye on anything and Rick would like nothing more than to see him gone. Don't count Thomas out yet, he and Taylor remain key players in FC.

Eric/Taylor: They find comfort in each other and a romance begins. Will their romance put their families to the test? As Taylor romance blossoms with Eric,she finds herself in a position of power.
Edited by Daytime, Jan 25 2013, 01:49 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

just joey

Daytime
Jan 24 2013, 06:38 AM
February 2013 Sweeps Teasers

Liam remains a man in the middle. Steffy & Hope are convinced Liam will choose them to be his wife.

Brooke & Taylor step in to support their daughters. They both vow that their daughter will win Liam.

Will Marcus & Carter find out what Dayzee has been hiding about her past?

Thomas & Rick donít agree on anything. Rick would like nothing more than to see his rival gone.

Donít discount Thomas just yet. He & Taylor remain key players in the power struggle at Forrester.

Eric & Taylor grow closer. Will they fall in love or will their families get in the way?

Taylor vows that she, Steffy and Thomas will win the war against the Logans.

Brooke refuses to back down. She fights for Rick, Hope & a place for herself at Forrester.

Taylor finds herself in a position of power. Will she finally have a chance at happiness?

For caps follow the link below....
Official B&B Website
I would love to see Brooke, HOEpe & Rick, all leave F.C., or no. Better still. THE TWIST & SHOCKER that not to many people will see coming is "Maybe" Taylor finds a loop hole & finds out that "She, can appoint a CEO, or that she becomes C.E.O. HERSELF & than Rick & the LOGANS have to work for her. :shithitfan: :flipoff: :cheer:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I kept hearing about someone else catching Eric's attention aside from Pam and Donna. For some reason, I never even considered Taylor. I kind of like it, and I'm looking forward to seeing it play out to see how it goes. Are she and Thorne over already?
Edited by DrewHamilton, Jan 24 2013, 04:06 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Hmm.. Will Taylor whore herself out to get power for her and her kids? She really is the one person she hates - Brooke

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

Shick
Jan 24 2013, 04:11 PM
Hmm.. Will Taylor whore herself out to get power for her and her kids? She really is the one person she hates - Brooke
IMO- Taylor could never be a s bad as Brokke!! I would like to see Tay and Eric together if shes done with Thorne, I think they could be a huge power couple!

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Wow Taylor & Eric- never imagined it...

Don't care about Liam, Steffy & Hope

Love Taylor, Steffy & Thomas vs. Brooke, Rick & Hope

cscarly

what happened to taylor loyalty to stephanie
remember she says she cant hurt this way that why she dumped eric
brook did leave the company stephanie refuse let brook stay gone .

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

queenpaula713
Jan 24 2013, 06:02 PM
Shick
IMO- Taylor could never be a s bad as Brokke!! I would like to see Tay and Eric together if shes done with Thorne, I think they could be a huge power couple!
Taylor's done brothers and about to do the father, isn't that one of the things she keeps throwing in Brooke's face? Hell she did Storm and his father Stephen as well! Taylor is a cheap whore, difference is that no one calls her out on it. That makes her worse than Brooke for me. Both do all these men, although only one admits their faults and only one gets called out for it.
Edited by Shick, Jan 24 2013, 06:40 PM.

Evan
Member Avatar

Extra spoiler: Fighting to protect her position at Forrester and her childrens legacy, Brooke will form an alliance with............Bill.

Daytime
Member Avatar

SOD Sweeps 2013

Hope/Liam/Steffy: Hope and Steffy each try and convince Liam that they are right for him. Things get more complicated when their mothers get involve. Prepare for a shocking outcome.

Maya/Dayzee/Marcus/Carter: Maya wants answers from Dayzee about her baby. Dayzee continues to try and hide the truth about her past to Marcus and his adoptive brother. Will they find out the truth? Tension run high as Dayzee comes clean. Through Maya's tragedy,she finds love.

Forrester Creations: Thomas struggles to find his place at FC with Eric as CEO and Rick as president. Rick and Thomas don't see eye to eye on anything and Rick would like nothing more than to see him gone. Don't count Thomas out yet, he and Taylor remain key players in FC.

Eric/Taylor: They find comfort in each other and a romance begins. Will their romance put their families to the test? As Taylor romance blossoms with Eric,she finds herself in a position of power.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Additional Scoop.

Taylor/Brooke: Taylor vows that her family will no longer play second to Brooke's and promises her family will win against the Logans. Her new relationship with Eric gives her power. Brooke also has an ally, Bill! He encourages Brooke to fight for what's hers. Will Katie be okay with Bill working with Brooke?
Edited by Daytime, Jan 25 2013, 02:16 PM.

Nate
Member Avatar

This show needs so much work...

just joey

Shick
Just because Taylor & Eric may make love, :makeout: she will "NEVER", "WHORE", herself out , to get what she wants as far as power at F.C. goes. Or for any other reason. That takes a pro. A "BITCH" in HEAT :sex4: . Taylor does not fit that bill. Brooke is practiced at that. And the way that Taylor feels about the way that BROOKE has been all of these years, she is "NOT" about to become a CARBON COPY of her.

metitle
Member Avatar

Nate
Jan 25 2013, 11:47 PM
first order of business - get rid of Hope and Liam.
They are a waste of space.

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

just joey
Jan 30 2013, 08:22 PM
Shick
Just because Taylor & Eric may make love, :makeout: she will "NEVER", "WHORE", herself out , to get what she wants as far as power at F.C. goes. Or for any other reason. That takes a pro. A "BITCH" in HEAT :sex4: . Taylor does not fit that bill. Brooke is practiced at that. And the way that Taylor feels about the way that BROOKE has been all of these years, she is "NOT" about to become a CARBON COPY of her.
I agree! There's not enough men on this show to have 2 women who can't keep their clothes on. We expect it from Brooke, it's like breathing to her. Taylor not so much. Yeah I hear all of you Brooke whiners- Taylor has slept with just as many Forresters as Brooke- the difference is Taylor doesn't sleep around to gain something out of it, unlike Brooke. The only reason Brooke latches on to a guy is to screw with someone else. Theres usually no love there except her love of sex!

Nate
Member Avatar

metitle
Jan 31 2013, 12:15 PM
Nate
Jan 25 2013, 11:47 PM
first order of business - get rid of Hope and Liam.
They are a waste of space.
On my current B&B fan fiction Liam and Hope have both been axed.

eruell

just joey
Jan 30 2013, 08:22 PM
Shick
Seems to me like she's turning into Brooke Jr. She's been through all of the Forrester men too! She's becoming just as conniving as Brooke ever was and is!!!

aveRex
Member Avatar

Taylor is a slut that no respectable man wants. She's whacked out. Only an old horny wrinkled wiener like Eric Forrester would take that, as he's been deprived for so damn long.

ratfink
Member Avatar

aveRex
Feb 4 2013, 09:02 PM
Taylor is a slut that no respectable man wants. She's whacked out. Only an old horny wrinkled wiener like Eric Forrester would take that, as he's been deprived for so damn long.
OMG that is so disgusting.....and so true :eyeroll: :cheers:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply