Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, January 24th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 24 2013, 09:59 AM (15,231 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I'm expecting Tomlin to write another one of those awful stand alone shows that make fun of movies or something stupid like that.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

lol that picture!!

Nate
Member Avatar

First live episode I've got to watch in a long time! Home sick from school.

Where's the picture from?

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Nate
Jan 24 2013, 11:51 AM

from july episode from 2011

elci525
Member Avatar

Blech. That is not what I want to see when I first turn to my TV.

Oh, but hey....a Lucas sighting!! so all is well.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Ejami Kiss is hot ass hell

Honeybees
Member Avatar

While I am happy to see Lucas, way to eavesdrop! Horton Town Square must have amazing acoustics.

And while I am glad Will is in the sonogram room, Salem Hospital has pretty lousy security if anyone can just walk into their exam rooms. Though, I'm sure Will could just say he's the daddy and probably be let in.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

it seem weird for sonny and rafe talking

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

They could have at least shown his entire chest. Damn you days.

Nate
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jan 24 2013, 11:56 AM
Nate
Jan 24 2013, 11:51 AM

from july episode from 2011
Thanks. Is there a link on YT?

Nevermind, can't watch DAYS -_- My grandpa, who is also sick, stopped by and took my TV and turned on Border Wars.. /:

elci525
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jan 24 2013, 01:03 PM
While I am happy to see Lucas, way to eavesdrop! Horton Town Square must have amazing acoustics.

And while I am glad Will is in the sonogram room, Salem Hospital has pretty lousy security if anyone can just walk into their exam rooms. Though, I'm sure Will could just say he's the daddy and probably be let in.
Nick's crazy-eye stare down was kind of awesome. I am really enjoying hate loving him through this.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

what the hell lucas i was not accepting will when he first came out

this not what happen

Honeybees
Member Avatar

elci525
Jan 24 2013, 01:09 PM
Honeybees

Nick's crazy-eye stare down was kind of awesome. I am really enjoying hate loving him through this.
I like the Nick is smart enough to play things closer to the vest and "graciously" let Will be at the sonogram. But I can't help noticing that he didn't let Gabi decide, he decided. Prick. But BB is amazing.

mae
Member Avatar

Three teams. Fuck yeah!

I think team Sonny has wonderful potential. More Justin and Adrienne, please.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Awwww, Everett is so dashing. I like him so much better than Rafe.

elci525
Member Avatar

Oh yeah, EJ - surprise surprise Lucas should show up. You know, Lucas - Will's father, Sami's friend supposedly (not that the show demonstrates that anymore), ex-husband, person in her life before you ever even appeared. Yeah, how dare he. :flipoff: you EJ
Edited by elci525, Jan 24 2013, 01:16 PM.

elci525
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jan 24 2013, 01:12 PM
elci525
Jan 24 2013, 01:09 PM
Honeybees

I like the Nick is smart enough to play things closer to the vest and "graciously" let Will be at the sonogram. But I can't help noticing that he didn't let Gabi decide, he decided. Prick. But BB is amazing.
Oh yeah, totally - just dismissed her wishes, so it's no problem, no no, it's going to be like this. And very sneaky giving lip service about how he and Gabi should not have kept the sonogram from Will. Very clever psycho Nick. love it!
Edited by elci525, Jan 24 2013, 01:17 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Well, whaddya know! There's Lucas. Going to see Sami. About their son. The way some people talk, you'd think he hadn't been on screen for 2 months, not 2 days/episodes and wasn't going to be seen again until the 12th of never.

elci525
Member Avatar

All the kids are at sleepovers????!!! REALLY SAMI?!?!?!?!?! He couldn't possibly be there to talk about Will.
Edited by elci525, Jan 24 2013, 01:18 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply