Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, January 24th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 24 2013, 09:59 AM (15,237 Views)
deletemyaccountplease

Cm kinda got on my nerves today. Sonny was believable tho

Ej was a cheeseball so I couldn't listen to him..... just kept waiting for him to get naked

Nick ...whatshisface.., Is doing a good job. Gaby is a prop for him
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

pennieloafer
Jan 24 2013, 11:02 PM
Oh god why is he all covered up..it looks odd

I hate Everett
Nooo!!! It's like hating puppies. Or rainbows.

deletemyaccountplease

Yeah but I don't want to have sex with a puppy!!!

lysie
Member Avatar

pennieloafer
Jan 24 2013, 11:14 PM
Thank you!

esp13
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jan 24 2013, 11:11 PM
pennieloafer

I hate Everett
Or Unicorns.

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

MericP
Jan 24 2013, 09:22 PM
AngelOB
Jan 24 2013, 04:27 PM
Am I the only one who laughs whenever Lucas tells someone he's not there to judge them?
I didn't think he was there to judge Sami.

I loved their conversation - it was nice to finally have him involved in something he SHOULD have been involved with from the beginning.

Amazing how people can see the same scene so differently.
Generally speaking Lucas is a judgmental character and yet "I'm not here to judge you" is somewhat of a catch phrase for him and I always find it hilarious whenever he says something like that. I was speaking in general terms. Today I do think he did have some wise words to share with Sami. Initially they were very loud words, but that's par for the course with Lucas.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

pennieloafer
LOL. What about a rainbow?

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Jan 24 2013, 10:23 PM
mer4santo
Jan 24 2013, 10:12 PM
Will&Sonny
Jan 24 2013, 10:09 PM
mer4santo
Jan 24 2013, 10:02 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deephim, he's trying to get her to fall in love with a fake version of himself that he's pretending to be. I mean, isn't that why some people here have taken to calling E.J. "Everett" lately -- because he's not acting like himself?

Spending time with a person so that they will hopefully fall in love with you might be normal, but misleading that person into believing that you are someone whom you are not in order to get them to fall in love with you isn'tweSami to currently believe that he's pretending to be someone whom he's not, I've never claimed otherwise. I've only been disputing the belief that E.J. has been completely honest with Sami and therefore has no reason to worry about any of his recent choices coming back to bite him in the ass this time. He hasn't been completely honest, and Sami couldthis post. Even if we dismiss the one about the job -- which I believe that he was never completely honest with her about, but for the sake of argument, we can just ignore that one -- there's still plenty of stuff that he's done recently that she isn't aware of and would likely not be happy about.

I just don't think that the audience is supposed to believe that E.J. has changed. Whether you love or hate E.J. is irrelevant -- the writers have gone to great lengths to show us that he hasn't
Sure. I acknowledged as much in the post that I linked.

Deception is deception. E.J. is still a man with something to hide, even if that something isn't as explosive as a faked kidnapping or a doppelganger this time around.
Agreed, it's just that plenty of characters in Salem have similar benign secrets currently and they don't make them evil. Currently, Will is the biggest deceiver onscreen.
But I'm fairly certain that I have never claimed that these secrets made him evil. His past actions, and the fact that he hasn't truly changed, make him evil, but that's neither here nor there. My point has always been that E.J. has been deceiving Sami, and therefore, the claims that all of his cards are on the table this time, and that he has done nothing that could come back to bite him on the ass and ruin his latest chance to "get the girl", are wrong.
And we shall disagree and its all good! Good talk! :cheers:

mer4santo
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 24 2013, 10:26 PM
pennieloafer
Jan 24 2013, 10:25 PM
Samis skin looks gross
She looked incredibly pasty today
and super duper fat.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jan 24 2013, 11:11 PM
pennieloafer

I hate Everett
honestly if I had discovered the Everett mindset in the past, Tickle me EJ might have not been offensive to me. TicklemeEverett would be adorable.

lysie
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Jan 24 2013, 11:18 PM
lysie
pennieloafer
Samis skin looks gross
and super duper fat.
Fat, pasty, whatever...she still looked like a soap character.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
Jan 24 2013, 11:00 PM
speaking of "Pasty" Ej's abs were not pasty!!! Delicious(licks lips)
All those abs needed were some hot fudge and whipped cream. :licklips: Now that Sami has seen them, maybe she'll bring those items next time. Fingers crossed.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

pennieloafer
If it looked like EJ, you bet your ass I would!!!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 24 2013, 11:23 PM
mer4santo
lysie
pennieloafer
Samis skin looks gross
and super duper fat.
With tig ole bitties.

deletemyaccountplease

Honestly didn't notice her weight

She had some extra skin under her chin that was buckling but that's not really a weight thing. It's a bad angle

elci525
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Jan 24 2013, 11:29 PM
lysie
mer4santo
lysie

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
and super duper fat.
With tig ole bitties.
Well she's always had those. I just thought she looked very unattractive lying on the couch - it was a camera angle that wouldn't be flattering for most people granted, and thus it was with Sami today. So yeah, her paleness enhanced by the black clothes, and her terrible lips/lipstick, and her hair which I hate, I just thought it wasn't her best look. And for Sami to be topless but not EJ - I mean, I hate EJ, but if I am going to see him in amorous positions, at least give me eye candy. But there was none.

As for the end and looking like a soap character, I don't know - maybe, I am not sure what soap characters are supposed to look like I guess. That was better than the former image. There was something about it that was a little too on the nose for me, something about being in a negligee with wine....cliche maybe? or trying too hard? I dunno, something about it rubbed me a little wrong, but it wasn't that big a deal. That was better than leather pants and mid-90s lipstick, so I guess I can't complain.
Edited by elci525, Jan 24 2013, 11:43 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

elci525
Jan 24 2013, 11:37 PM
SoapGal1
lysie
mer4santo

With tig ole bitties.
Well she's always had those. I just thought she looked very unattractive lying on the couch - it was a camera angle that wouldn't be flattering for most people granted, and thus it was with Sami today. So yeah, her paleness enhanced by the black clothes, and her terrible lips/lipstick, and her hair which I hate, I just thought it wasn't her best look. And for Sami to be topless but not EJ - I mean, I hate EJ, but if I am going to see him in amorous positions, at least give me eye candy. But there was none.

As for the end and looking like a soap character, I don't now - maybe, I am not sure what soap characters are supposed to look like I guess. That was better than the former image. There was something about it that was a little to on the nose for me, something about being in a negligee with wine....cliche maybe? or trying to hard? I dunno, something about it rubbed me a little wrong, but it wasn't that big a deal.
Oh, it was completely cliche. That's probably why it screamed "SOAP CHARACTER" to me.

elci525
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 24 2013, 11:39 PM
elci525
Jan 24 2013, 11:37 PM
SoapGal1
lysie

With tig ole bitties.

As for the end and looking like a soap character, I don't now - maybe, I am not sure what soap characters are supposed to look like I guess. That was better than the former image. There was something about it that was a little to on the nose for me, something about being in a negligee with wine....cliche maybe? or trying to hard? I dunno, something about it rubbed me a little wrong, but it wasn't that big a deal.
Oh, it was completely cliche. That's probably why it screamed "SOAP CHARACTER" to me.
LOL, ok ok - I see then.

Becki

Tibi
Jan 24 2013, 02:21 PM
Eww, just eww. There is not one single thing hot about Sami. She's a cheap skank ho. She has four kids & a grandchild on the way, she's Honey Boo Boo's mom. Just. So. Trashy. :shame:
Don't insult June (Honey Boo Boo's mom) that way!

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

I would have liked some lighter clothes on the both of them so maybe it wouldn't have been so dark when they were both going for the belt, and I could have seen a little something more.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply