Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother Canada - Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Jan 24 2013, 01:54 PM (8,273 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Yeah it is taped. A few hrs ago the girl on the intercom told the houseguests that the live eviction was in 5 hrs. That was about 2 or 3 hrs ago.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Yay! Now, I can't be spoiled!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Big Brother is on in 10 minutes on my Slice channel. Does anyone know if it's a repeat? There's an episode playing at 10pm EST too... I thought that was its schedule for Thursdays.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Yeah, they're replaying the first episode at 8PM EST apparently. The eviction is only at 10PM EST!
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Feb 28 2013, 08:02 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

OMG at the people posting on Slice's facebook page. A bunch of freaking whiners. "OMG It is not live. How horrible.", "What do you mean it is only on Slice. How am I supposed to watch this now?", "I let my 7 & 9 year old watch the live feeds and had to turn it off with all the swearing.", and "The US one is way better". I swear we have a lot of idiots in our country.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Suzette is a dumbass!

Edge1978
Member Avatar

I'm sorry. I am not liking Arisa as the host. Maybe she is still nervous...I don't know.

And I hate that she keeps saying "first ever LIVE eviction"

It's NOT LIVE!
:huh:

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I actually like Arisa so far :/

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Shick
Feb 28 2013, 10:54 PM
I actually like Arisa so far :/
I like Arisa way more than I like Chenbot! She seems relatable, down to earth and way more friendly.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Edge1978
Feb 28 2013, 10:49 PM
I'm sorry. I am not liking Arisa as the host. Maybe she is still nervous...I don't know.

It's NOT LIVE!
Well I don't think it's her choice to call it a live eviction, she basically says what she's told to say... lol

Edge1978
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Feb 28 2013, 11:00 PM
Edge1978
Feb 28 2013, 10:49 PM

It's NOT LIVE!
Well I don't think it's her choice to call it a live eviction, she basically says what she's told to say... lol
LOL Very true, sorry I should've said the network should stop calling it a live eviction hehe ^_^

AS I said she may be nervous. I guess she will take some getting some used to for me anyway

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I thought Episode #2 was much more cleaner production wise. I loved the opening.

Suzette made a stupid move, but Kat was quite overbearing.

I loved that Liza still voted to evict Emmett. She's really growing on me. I also loved Talla in this episode.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I absolutely LOVED that Liza still voted to evict Emmett...haha..the 1 hinky vote to cause paranoia!

Edge1978
Member Avatar

I missed the first 10 mins so I didn't understand Suzette's POV Nom speech. She said she was against bullying and then nominated Kat. Did Kat say or do something that would cause Suzette to say that??

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Kat was just being overbearing with getting Suzette not to nominate her. It wasn't bullying, but at the same time Kat was pretty annoying.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Kat was annoying, but was in no way coming after Suzette. Suzette was just plain out dumb.

Edge1978
Member Avatar

Thanks for the clarification. :)

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

NocturnalBlondie
Mar 1 2013, 01:05 PM
Kat was annoying, but was in no way coming after Suzette. Suzette was just plain out dumb.
I agree...but at the same time...these people have only known each other for like 5 days...you kinda cant blame Suzette for nominating her, she was in her face constantly and way over paranoid.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 1 2013, 03:32 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Mar 1 2013, 01:05 PM
I agree...but at the same time...these people have only known each other for like 5 days...you kinda cant blame Suzette for nominating her, she was in her face constantly and way over paranoid.
True... but Suzette clearly wanted one of the big boys out with her initial noms. Why put up someone who was clearly going to be evicted next to Emmett? She just ended up pissing off two of the strongest players in the game, and for what end purpose? Kat's eviction? Totally not worth it, especially since Kat posed zero threat to her game.

Tom had already made it clear he was angry at Suzette and planned on gunning for her, so wouldn't it have been beneficial to try and get out the guy who you could obviously pick out as his wing man? It would've definitely reduced Tom's power.

Anyway, it's easier said then done I suppose... not to mention, easier to scrutinize in hindsight.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

My rankings so far:
1. Peter
2. Aneal
3. Liza
4. Andrew
5. Danielle
6. Talla
7. Alec
8. Suzette
9. AJ
10. Emmett
11. Jillian
12. Topaz
13. Gary
14. Tom

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply