Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother Canada - Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Jan 24 2013, 01:54 PM (8,400 Views)
Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Here are my rankings:

1. Danielle
2. Peter
3. Topaz
4. Andrew
5. Suzette
6. Alec
7. Aneal
8. Liza
9. Gary
10. Emmett
11. AJ
12. Talla
13. Jillian
14. Tom
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

OKay, watching episode 2:

I was pissed that they showed Kat and Emmett sitting together at the top of the show - completely spoiling the replacement nominee. WHAT. THE. FUCK!

I know Gary is annoying, but I also find him HILARIOUS. In small doses. Tom's homophobia makes me laugh. LOVING him and Gary being handcuffed together.

Suzette is a hot mess, completely in over her head and has no business being on this show!

Loving the whole handcuff thing in general. So fun!

Wow, Kat is AWFUL. "Hungry?" Really? I liked her exit interview though, but she seemed crazy in the house.

Gary really cracks me up. I can't help it.

I hated Talla first ep, but she is cracking me UP today.

Alec and Topaz - snore! I want people who were cast to play the game - not cuddle.

Liza is a boss!!!
Edited by King, Mar 1 2013, 09:20 PM.

King
Member Avatar

Wow, endurance challenge as HOH #2! I am loving your moves, BB Canada!

King
Member Avatar

My rankings would go:

In no particular order.

LOVE: Aneal, Jillian, Talla, Gary, Liza, Emmett
LIKE: Peter, Tom, AJ, Andrew
DISLIKE: Suzette, Topaz, Alec, Danielle (I'm more MEH on Danielle than dislike.)
Edited by King, Mar 1 2013, 09:57 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Well I guess ill update my rankings after a much smoother episode #2 which showed a lot more than the #1.

LOVE: Liza, Aneal, Talla, Peter
LIKE: Danielle,
DISLIKE: Gary, Alec, Suzette, Topaz, AJ
HATE: Tom, Jillian, Emmett

darraholic
Member Avatar

The premiere got 3.3 million. That is HUGE for Canadian Ratings. That would be like 30 million turning into Big Brother in the states. Granted the premiere was on Global.

The first eviction took in 608,000 for Slice which is there highest telecast ever.

I'll be shocked if Global doesn't air the show for Season 2.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

darraholic
Feb 28 2013, 12:48 PM
Thanks for this. I'm just now getting around to watching the first 2 episodes. There are two channels on Justin.tv showing the feeds too.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

darraholic
Mar 2 2013, 05:47 PM
The premiere got 3.3 million. That is HUGE for Canadian Ratings. That would be like 30 million turning into Big Brother in the states. Granted the premiere was on Global.

The first eviction took in 608,000 for Slice which is there highest telecast ever.

I'll be shocked if Global doesn't air the show for Season 2.
I'm planning on using tonight to catch up on BBCA while I'm on my last graveyard shift. (Woohoo! 7-3 M-F here I come!) I think the plan is to build Slice up from a barely watched Lifetime/Bravo-knockoff to it's own Bravo scale media entity. It'll stay on Slice along with RHOV, but I bet getting Slice to go HD will become a high priority.
Edited by Drew, Mar 2 2013, 06:01 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Whoever that is on YT doesn't know how to edit out commercials... :angry:

From the introductions Dani, Alec, AJ and Tom....UGH!!!

I feel sorry for Liza and her tanning addiction.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Andrew and Emmett.... :wub:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I love the opening to BBCA!

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Miss Rhi
Mar 2 2013, 07:10 PM
Whoever that is on YT doesn't know how to edit out commercials... :angry:

From the introductions Dani, Alec, AJ and Tom....UGH!!!

I feel sorry for Liza and her tanning addiction.
Here's an account on youtube that posts full episodes of the show WITHOUT commericals :cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigboss112

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Thanks!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Dan went to Canada to make that appearance?!? Sheesh what a waste of a trip.

King
Member Avatar

Dan is just...desperate in general. Sorry, Dan-lovers! LOL.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I agree. I follow him on Twitter and it just makes me sad to see.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Well, he had been promoting the show all week. There was a bus in downtown Toronto and Dan was there. They were letting people try slop.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

darraholic
Mar 3 2013, 03:43 AM
Well, he had been promoting the show all week. There was a bus in downtown Toronto and Dan was there. They were letting people try slop.
I didn't know that. I just thought his brief appearance on the show was too short for the way they promoted it.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Miss Rhi
Mar 3 2013, 01:11 PM
darraholic
Mar 3 2013, 03:43 AM
I didn't know that. I just thought his brief appearance on the show was too short for the way they promoted it.
Still a stupid appearance! I thought for sure they would have him interact with the houseguests in some way or another - through a competition or something.

King
Member Avatar

I thought he would dish on the show, but I didn't think it would be that brief.

Oh well, I guess the focus should be on the current HG's anyhoo.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply