Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother Canada - Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Jan 24 2013, 01:54 PM (8,403 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

^Talla vs Tom = Heaven!

Tom is a Grade A douche...what a freaking pussy!

I loved that Talla called him out last night and didn't back down to his bullying of the women.

Danielle was HILARIOUS in the DR, when she bashed Tom on the vodka issue...hahaha...hilarious...and her "sinking ship....FUCK YOU" comment to Aneal had me rolling!

Excellent episode.

It reaffirmed a few things for me:

1.) Jillian/Emmett/Tom MUST go down in flames...cannot STAND this alliance.
2.) Peter/Alec secret alliance = GOLD...GO BC!!
3.) Talla = AMAZEBALLS!
4.) Aneal = HILARIOUS!
5.) I LOVE Gary....haha...he is hilarious, his swinging around in front of the memory wall...me and the GF nearly fell off the couch laughing at that.
6.) Danielle = IDIOT! Don't EVER offer yourself up for pawn...EVER EVER EVER....but I did love her Jillian and Tom bashing.
7.) Liza = Going down in flames for me...attaching herself to Tom..yuck...I hope she turns it around quick.
8.) Topaz = SCRUB!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Mar 7 2013, 11:38 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Oh and I just CANNOT STAND Jillian...OMG...she certainly loves the smell of her own ass, doesn't she.

Her little "canadian girl" image = NOT BUYING IT!

Edge1978
Member Avatar

I love love love Gary! It's funny when it first started he annoyed me the most, but I have sincerely come to love the guy, he is freaking hilarious.

Tom is an asshole, cannot stomach him. Hopefully there is a Coup De Gary soon LMAO

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

My Rankings:

1. Gary
2. Danielle
3. Talla
4. Peter
5. Suzette
6. Topaz
7. Andrew
8. Alec
9. Aneal
10. AJ
11. Emmett
12. Jillian
13. Liza
14. Tom

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Big Brother Canada is SMASHING records up here in Canada:

Big Brother Canada gets Big Love

Series Dominates Across Multiple Platforms

4.6 Million Canadians Have Tuned in to Big Brother Canada in its First Week

3.5 Million Page Views and 215,000 Hours of Video Streamed in Just One Week

TORONTO, March 6, 2013 – February 27th marked the launch of Big Brother Canada and over the course of its first week the series has felt big love from Canadians, excelling on every metric and drawing massive audiences on air and online. In just one week, 4.6 million (A2+) Canadians have tuned in to Big Brother Canada.* On SliceTM each of the three premiering episodes this week outperformed any other single episode in the channel’s history. With a monumental 3.5 million page views in only one week, fans have continued to flock to bigbrothercanada.ca, streaming over 215,000 hours of video from the free 24 hour live feeds.** Additionally, over 22,000 fans have registered online to participate in the Big Brother Canada Power Play predictions game, offering fans the chance to vote to shape what’s happening on air.*** Tune in tonight on SliceTM at 9pm ET/PT to find out who wins Power of Veto and to watch, for the first time, as Canadians have their say on what unfolds in the house.

“Big Brother Canada is smashing records everywhere. We’ve seen unbelievable numbers on air and online as fans have been taking full advantage of the various platforms in which they can watch and interact with this fascinating series,” said Barbara Williams, SVP of Content, Shaw Media.

Big Brother Canada has achieved record breaking success on air contributing to unprecedented growth on SliceTM. Highlights from the week include:

• This past week on SliceTM, each individual episode of Big Brother Canada outperformed any other single episode in the history of the channel.****
• Average audience has increased by 57% (A25-54) on SliceTM since last week’s launch of Big Brother Canada.*****
• 24% (A2+) more viewers tuned in to SliceTM this week than in any weeks prior.******
• Making it one of the most tweeted about topics in Canada, #BBCAN has been trending regularly on Twitter since the series debut.

Big Brother Canada will continue to air on SliceTM three nights a week on Wednesdays at 9pm ET/PT, Thursdays at 10pm ET/PT and Sundays at 9pm ET/PT, with eviction episodes on Thursdays. Big Brother Canada After Dark will air on SliceTM seven days a week from 2am-5am ET/ 11pm-2am PT. Fans can eavesdrop on the houseguests all day via 24 hour live feeds at www.bigbrothercanada.ca.

Source:
*BBM Canada PPM Data, 2/28/13 – 3/4/13, Total Canada, Viewers 2+
**Source: Adobe Site Catalyst: February 27, 2013 – March 6, 2013; Livestream Channel Analytics Report: February 27, 2013 – March 6 2013
***Secret Location Ink. 2/27/13 – 3/6/13
****BBM/Nielsen Meter data / BBM Canada PPM data, 8/26/07-3/4/13, Total Canada
*****BBM Canada PPM data, 12/31/13 – 3/4/13, Total Canada, A25-54
****** BBM Canada PPM data, 12/31/13 – 3/4/13, Total Canada, 2+ web page

Read more: http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=BBCANewsAndRumours&Number=19090926#ixzz2MtdQfDWu

-----------

Something tells me GLOBAL and CTV are kicking themselves for passing on this series.

This show has increased SLICE's viewership by 60% in one week...that is INSANE!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Mar 7 2013, 05:39 PM.

King
Member Avatar

Wow. Aneal...and the crying. Wow. Someone get him a Razzy!

Danielle makes me laugh. OMG! Gary is hilarious!

Jill and Emmett...so stupid. I have no tolerance for Showmance! You're not in it to win it. You're in it to bang. These Showmances are all embarrassing!

The Moose thing was hilarious. I wish US would do something like that.

I am liking Danielle more and more.

I like Tom and Emmett's friendship.

I ADORE GARY! I just love him so much.

Andrew, shut up. So annoying.

Liza is great. She is here to play! She and Peter are the only two I can say that about really.

I am excited to see how this Liza/Jill vs. the Ox/Ram plays out. They're much smarter than any BB US girls.

OMG. Aneal. Embarrassing POV speech.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Hahaha! I just adore Gary though! when all else fails sit at the mirror, and apply more makeup. :lol:

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

:wub:

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

"Until then its a funeral" LOL haha!

King
Member Avatar

He is THE BEST! He's the star.

King
Member Avatar

I felt so bad for Danielle and Gary. :(

But, hey, you're all superfans. NEVER volunteer to be the pawn, honey boo boo!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I'm watching the latest 3 episodes in a row on YT right now. I get all the brunettes mixed up most of the time, I can usually tell if it's Talla though. Gary is really funny loving the layout of the have not room.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Marcia the moose is too funny.

King
Member Avatar

The moose thing was HILARS.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Oh snap!

Quote:

@BigBrotherCA
Eviction twist will be announced next episode! Canada get's the #POV #BBCAN
https://twitter.com/BigBrotherCA/status/310978499085217794

Of course they do this on a completely pointless week - I'm sure Canada is dying to save Suzette. Lol. Not.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

I sort of wish the twist involved bringing back either Danielle or Kat - 2 girls I wish lasted longer - but I doubt it'll happen since both girls have not been sequestered, and are back home.

King
Member Avatar

I really liked Tom, at first, but I am really getting sick of him. You learn a lot about people when they have HOH. Enough with the screaming, weirdo! The scene with his mom's pictures were cute.

I am liking Suzette a teeny, tiny bit more. I liked what she said about the cuddling. These people are amateurs! It would make me laugh if Tom wasted his HOH week on Suzette.

Ugh, Aneal, fuck off.

It's interesting to see Alec thinking for himself and not loving Tom.

Good to see Topaz thinking for herself too!

(Will finish the episode later.)

Edge1978
Member Avatar

I cannot stand Aneal, he is so annoying. I hope he goes..after Tom :)

King
Member Avatar

Does anyone know where I can get a GIF of Gary saying his line about Mac N Cheese and Vodka?

darraholic
Member Avatar

Saturday's episode was amazing!

I loved seeing Topaz playing the game. Girl has game!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply