Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother Canada - Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Jan 24 2013, 01:54 PM (7,829 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I agree about Topaz - girl finally woke up and decided to play the game!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I am so pissed off at the timing of this stupid power. Watch everyone vote to save Suzette to piss off Tom, and see someone like Andrew get put up and evicted. This SUCKS! I don't want to save fucking Suzette, what a joke! It would've been nice at an actually interesting week, with houseguests people actually care about on the block!

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I don't like Andrew or AJ that much, so I wouldn't have a problem with either leaving. I will likely vote to save Suzette just to piss off Tom that cocky jerk

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Andrew will be a better player than Suzette. He's actually physically strong and wants to come after Jillian, Emmett, or Tom. If he leaves for Suzette, super lame! I don't see Suzette doing much in the house, other than being a useful number.

Andrew actually has plans and he wants to prove himself in the game... it will suck if he gets booted like this!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

I used all my points to save AJ, since I really don't want to see Suzette saved at the sake of one of my favorites.

Shick
Member Avatar

My hatred for Tom trumps all lol. AJ will be another Tom ass kisser, so in my mind he has to go :p

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

AJ and Aneal both are classic Adams...they will be numbers for whoever is in power...they are try hard wannabe cool guys...WASTE of casting right there and CLASSIC Robyn Kass!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I love you avatar Mitch!

Gary was hilarious on last night's episode. I couldn't stand him episode one and know he's definitely my favorite. Fingers crossed Suzette goes. She's good for drama but still annoying as hell.

Shick
Member Avatar

Glad Aneal is GONE. Couldn't stand his ass kissing ways :D

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Emmett clearly cheated in the HOH competition - he should have been disqualified. This show is so stupid!

Posted Image

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

The Facebook page is getting heat on the cheating. The producers clearly got to do something about it.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

They got a lot of heat last week for the boys voting A every time and rigging the competition too. They really need to address it, not to mention this competition's cheating was much worse. Arisa specifically said those who used their hands would be disqualified - how can they not address it? They're looking like fools.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

A lot of people are saying Emmett admitted to cheating on the feeds too. Bullshit if they let this pass!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

@BigBrotherCA: Thanks to everyone for their comments about tonight's HOH competition. We
are looking in to this further and will have more information soon

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

REDO! REDO! REDO!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Until they actually harden their stance on cheating/rules, the houseguests will continue taking advantage of them and disobeying. I fully support a re-do! Show them who's boss!

King
Member Avatar

I am glad Canada saved Suzette.

Bummed Emmett "won" HOH. This is why I don't get mad when Grodner rigs things. I want my favs to win! I don't care about who is the most skillful! LOL. If this was US, Gary or Suzette would have won tonight for sure. But don't get me wrong, I am loving BBCAN!
Edited by King, Mar 15 2013, 08:42 AM.

Edge1978
Member Avatar

Arisa clearly said not using hands and you would be disqualified moments before Emmett used his hands and now that he admitted it, I hope it results in a redo and Gary wins ( i.e. Janelle's win in BB7 redo).

OT Shick I LOVE your signature, I haven't watch EE in a little over a year, but I love Janine.

Also King, I love love love your avatar, Classic BB6 Janie.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Absolute CRAP HOH competition once again....blatant cheating from Jillian, Talla and Emmett (the "winner").

With all the cheating in the prior HOH competition, the cheating in this one can NOT be ignored otherwise this franchise will lose even more credibility...NOT good in Season 1...not good EVER!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

It doesn't appear like anything is going to be done about the cheating.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply