Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother Canada - Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Jan 24 2013, 01:54 PM (7,814 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

I watched again and Emmett clearly cheated twice. I'm glad people aren't giving up by demanding answers from Big Brother.

The worst part is the cheating will just continue to happen because the guys think they can get away with this.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Thanks, Edge!

Ugh, this sucks about the cheating.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Ok - the cheating by Emmett in the last HOH is making news headlines now and an article has been picked up by the Canadian Press....looks like BB is going to do something about Emmett cheating.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=BBCANewsAndRumours&Number=19126626

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

The feeds have been blacked out for hours....there is speculation that they are re-doing the HOH and also speculation that the feeds will not be back on till after Sunday's episode.

Thats all rumour right now...everything is up in the air.

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

I want to see Big Brother punish the ENTIRE HOUSE. Let them know cheating is not tolerable. And call out the cheaters. Kinda like how BBUK will call out people for talking about nominations.

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Big Brother Canada
There’s so much happening inside the Big Brother Canada house today that the live feeds will be down for the remainder of the day and Big Brother Canada After Dark will not air tonight at 2am ET but will return to its regular timeslot at 2am ET / 11pm PT on March 17. Tune in to this Sunday night’s episode at 9pm ET/PT on Slice to find out what went down.

Manny
Member Avatar

I gotta say I am loving this show! I like the houseguests and I like the twists! I love that Suzette didn't leave, just to piss Tom off. I love that Liza and Jillian vote against their men. I love Gary and Talla, they have to be the funniest HGs ever! I love Alec/Peter alliance!

Anyways, I hate that Emmett won and I hope they did redo the competition and I hope Emmett AND Tom were banned from playing (Tom as the outgoing HOH and Emmett for cheating). Hope Gary wins! Just to change the tide a bit :D

King
Member Avatar

AWESOME!!!

King
Member Avatar

I am really enjoying it. I would like to see one of the boys leave next.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

GARY is the new HOH!!!!

Drew
Member Avatar

So my schedule has finally cleared up and I'm playing catch up on BBCA tonight on the Slice site. I'm on the last POV episode.

Does AJ actually do anything?!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Drew
Mar 15 2013, 10:33 PM
So my schedule has finally cleared up and I'm playing catch up on BBCA tonight on the Slice site. I'm on the last POV episode.

Does AJ actually do anything?!
Nothing besides acting like a weirdo.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

This episode was made of AWESOME! God, I love Gary! Fiercest HOH EVER!

King
Member Avatar

Great episode from start to finish.

Tom and I are OVA! I mean he is CRAZY! You saved Gary...from the danger you put him in in the first place so shut up, you chauvinistic weirdo!

King
Member Avatar

Oh and Obsessed with GARY!

OBSESSED!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Season 1 has been one hell of a season so far....cannot wait till Thursday when Tom's ass is sent packing (most likely!)

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Could Peter be anymore annoying in the DR? He's watched way too much US BB. Always shouting and over explaining.

King
Member Avatar

I like that Topaz is playing more and more.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

^ She has come ALIVE on this show.

She is one of my faves on the feeds.

King
Member Avatar

Howso/Why?

Without spoiling.

I know she is Janelle's favorite too!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply