Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother Canada - Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Jan 24 2013, 01:54 PM (8,182 Views)
NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

NocturnalBlondie
Mar 24 2013, 01:25 AM
LOL WTF!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I'm kinda burning out on this show....my interest is fading fast....I have completely stopped watching the feeds (they are TERRIBLE...they block EVERYTHING).

So I think I will just watch out the rest of the TV episodes and call it a decent season and move on to the REAL Big Brother that starts in June :)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

I'm still enjoying it. I agree with you about the Feeds. As for the show, I think it is just predictable right now with the weaker players being targeted. Once Emllian, Topaz/Gary, Peter/Alec & AJ/Andrew start turning on each other it will get interesting.

I still find it 100 x better then the crapfest that Grodner has been giving us the last few seasons.

Manny
Member Avatar

This has to be one of the most boring weeks EVER on any seasons I have watched.

Hopefully things pick up once Jill/Emmett/The Shield/Topaz/Gary start to turn on each other. But I kinda see why producers meddle in the game. Cuz as soon as BBCanada lost their main "villains" it became incredibly anticlimatic.. They were gone too soon. Now I feel like I have no one to root against LOL

King
Member Avatar

I'll kind of miss Suzette. She's brought some good laughs.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

This was a slow week. I've only been watching the aired episodes and w/o a common enemy or villain things have tamed.

LOL at Alec asking Peter if he always yells/talk like that in the DR. So annoying!

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I am also starting to lose interest. I think the problem is that I hate everyone left (except Gary and somewhat Talla) ..

Oh, and Peter/Alec's DR was one of the most annoying things I think I've ever seen.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I'm not losing interest, we still have another six weeks or so, no? Still plenty of time for tables to turn and drama to unfold.

King
Member Avatar

Yay Topaz!

Manny
Member Avatar

I still have my favorites in the house, but it's just boring when everyone's nice to each other LOL

But I'm totally interested in seeing what Topaz will do. I wish Talla won HOH though. She's such a wildcard.

And I wonder what the new twist will be.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Gary's slop meltdown is EVERYTHING. :lol:

Manny
Member Avatar

Wow, they really fucked Topaz's game! Wow... But it was a nice twist. It's a shame she had to tell all her thoughts out loud..

Gary's meltdown was hilarious! :lol:

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

What annoys me about the whole revealing Topaz's game thing is that I know they would not have done the same had someone like Emmett or Peter been on the HOH and had been talking to themselves.

darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

It sucks that we'll likely be losing Gary or Topaz.

I can't stand Peter & Emmett and Alec is dropping on my list as well.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Emmett: "But you said you wanted to slim down anyway..."

Gary DR: "Oh thanks! So you're basically calling me fat, AND I'm on slop? Fuck you!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

King
Member Avatar

People need to start making more Gary GIF's!!!

They really fucked Topaz's game, but hey, it's BB!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Well... I basically lost interest in the season. The only person I even remotely like now is Peter.
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Apr 5 2013, 01:21 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

^ I can't stand Peter. The Shield has become way too cocky.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

darraholic
Apr 5 2013, 02:56 AM
^ I can't stand Peter. The Shield has become way too cocky.
I hate Alec, but I like Peter, lol. Talla's funny for entertainment purposes, but I have no interest in seeing her win the game.

I also liked Andrew originally, but I am totally over that... the guy is way too cocky since his HOH win. He was nicer/humbler when he was an outsider, but since his HOH win you can totally tell he considers himself the "cool guy" now. He all of a sudden thinks he's something else "I'm a huge mental and physical threat" - yeah, aren't you the same guy who didn't get one question right on your own in your first HOH win? And he kept going on about how he was the one who got Liza out on the feeds the other day - bitch please, everyone was going to get Liza out. Your HOH win was a joke. Over him. Lol.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply