Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother Canada - Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Jan 24 2013, 01:54 PM (8,216 Views)
NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Anyone else find it weird that Gary didn't see any goodbye messages? There's speculation that they may not have shown him the messages because he could be coming back due to a twist in the future.

I usually hate an abundance of twists, but I'm biased... I LOVE Gary and would support it! Lol.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

My current Big Brother rankings:

1. Peter
2. Topaz
3. Alec
4. Talla
5. Emmett
6. Andrew
7. Jillian

King
Member Avatar

I am glad the Shield got knocked down a few pegs this week.

I really do not like JEMMETT anymore. I hate when people go back on their words in Big Brother. In Survivor, I think it's fine. Not sure why. LOL. In BB, it just seems so unnecessary. Jillian knew she couldn't protect Alec. WHY PROMISE THAT! So annoying.

ANYWAY, I miss Gary desperately, and I am sick of JEMMETT making out all the time.

Topaz is my favorite. I wouldn't mind if Peter or Andrew won.

King
Member Avatar

I can't believe Alec quit the POV so stupid.

Jillian broke her word twice in one week. Sigh. Not cool, Jillian. Not in my book anyway.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Yeah, Alec quitting was stupid. Made no sense. I Topaz stays.

Emmett fuming after not getting picked to play in the POV was sooo childish. I like him, but he definitely needs to be take down a notch or two.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Too much twists BBCanada.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I lost interest after Gary got voted out. It wasn't just because of him though it was also how long the feeds would go out and wouldn't be available when I actually had time to watch. I wonder how the ratings are? I wonder what would happen if they tried to put US BB on a channel that had to be subscribed to?

Manny
Member Avatar

I don't get why Peter didn't use the veto on Topaz? Emotional play, Peter? Stupid move..
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Miss Rhi
Apr 12 2013, 03:52 AM
I lost interest after Gary got voted out. It wasn't just because of him though it was also how long the feeds would go out and wouldn't be available when I actually had time to watch. I wonder how the ratings are? I wonder what would happen if they tried to put US BB on a channel that had to be subscribed to?
I haven't seen any newer ratings, but I think the show is doing pretty good. It was way ahead of Real Housewives of Vancouver's ratings, and RHOV was a huge hit for Slice. Also, quite a bit of people have Slice. I just have Basic Cable and get Slice.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

The way some made it sound was like Slice was some real premium channel. Interesting that it's included in some basic cable packages.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Yuck...Peter just dropped to the bottom of my "like" list.

After his move for "Liza" last night...just PUKE!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Manny
Apr 12 2013, 04:11 AM
I don't get why Peter didn't use the veto on Topaz? Emotional play, Peter? Stupid move..
Totally stupid move, and he will go home this week because of it now!

King
Member Avatar

Who do you guys think is coming back?

Gary, right?

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Most likely Gary. Or if they rig it then Alec.

AJ & Topaz don't stand a chance.

Manny
Member Avatar

Gary for sure is coming back. I think the audience loves him.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

God I hope so!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Apr 12 2013, 12:27 PM
Manny
Apr 12 2013, 04:11 AM
Totally stupid move, and he will go home this week because of it now!
Emmett and Jillian are thinking of backdooring Andrew though, so who knows! What would be absolutely hilarious would be Andrew winning/using the veto, saving Talla and Emmett being forced on the block. With Andrew and Talla then controlling the vote, they could take out Emmett.

It would be a badass move, a move that would earn them respect from the jury for sure! But would they be smart enough, or ballsy enough to make it happen?

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

I saved all my points throughout the season, which allowed me to vote for Gary 112 times! :D

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

I truly & honestly feel bad that Talla & Andrew were forced to watch 10 min videos of Emmett & Jillian kissing first thing in the morning for however many days it was. No one should be subjected to that kind of torture.

King
Member Avatar

Really hoping for Gary!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply