Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother Canada - Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Jan 24 2013, 01:54 PM (8,257 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Did Jillian really call Peter a sore loser for tipping the puzzle table over after Emmett's "This is bull shit" tantrum post-disqualification? I really really really hope whoever returns can team up with Andrew & Talla (who'll probably stay) & get Jillian & Emmett out!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Emmett is the fucking worst. What a god damn brat. I fucking can't stand him.

Jillian's gameplay is tough for me because I hate liars on BB, but I love dominators. And she's both.

Talla is a waste, but entertaining.

I'm ready for Peter to leave. He mentioned last night he's played a flawless game, but not saving Topaz with the POV was a fatal mistake. His game ended there, IMO!

I want Andrew to win the most...

...that is, of course, unless Gary comes back tonight. :)

King
Member Avatar

Watching ten minutes of Jillian and Emmett making out a day is my fucking nightmare.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

King
Apr 18 2013, 03:16 PM
Emmett is the fucking worst. What a god damn brat. I fucking can't stand him.

Jillian's gameplay is tough for me because I hate liars on BB, but I love dominators. And she's both.

Talla is a waste, but entertaining.

I'm ready for Peter to leave. He mentioned last night he's played a flawless game, but not saving Topaz with the POV was a fatal mistake. His game ended there, IMO!

I want Andrew to win the most...

...that is, of course, unless Gary comes back tonight. :)
Agreed, except that even though I like Gary, I'd still want Andrew to win should Gary come back tonight.

I really liked Emmett in the beginning, but damn has that changed. Never been a fan of Peter's either. Hate the way he talks in the DR, and he thinks he's a better player than he really is.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Thank god Peter was evicted. So tired of his smug ass. Couldn't stand the way he talked in the DR or what he thought of himself as a player.

Always the voice of reason, Janelle! I wavered on Jillian, but she has played a good game after initial snooze of a first HOH. I want to see a Gary, Andrew, Jillian final three.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Jillian really does not have a chance of winning the 100K unless she's up against Talla, or maybe even Gary. She has dominated the game, and backstabbed most of the jury at any chance she got, but that will not make anyone respect her or her game play. Big Brother is about deceit, but Jillian deceived in ways that just felt unnecessary at times. She's been doing whatever she can to get at the end, not even considering the ramifications of her actions at the end. Now she's whining "it's not fair!" after Peter explained to her how she alienated and burned bridges with the jury. Well, boo hoo - angry juries are a part of the game and you have to adapt your game, considering that concept.

Andrew has won many competitions, and hasn't alienated the jury members - he has their respect, and can make a case that he fought hard and deserves to win.

Emmett was aligned with Jillian through their showmance, and arguably controlled much of her actions when in power. He was able to get what he wants in the house, without doing a fraction of the damage Jillian has done, and I think the jury will be impressed by that the most. In my opinion, it's really Emmett's game to lose at this point.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Yeah, so glad to see smug ass Peter out. He's delusional if he thinks he's some mastermind.

I'm not overly crazy about the people left, which sucks because this cast was pretty strong.

I can't stand Emmett at all. Jillian & Andrew meh. I love Talla personally, but she doesn't deserve to win. And as much as I love Gary, I just don't see the jury rewarding him the win because he was evicted.

King
Member Avatar

I used to like Emmett too.

Peter is so weird. His exit was bizarre.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^I couldn't even watch it. I had to FF through his exit and his talk with Arisa.

King
Member Avatar

I'm bummed that Gary is the target, but not shocked at all.

I love Marcia the Moose.

King
Member Avatar

Oh, I forgot to mention LOVED seeing Rachel and Janelle on Thursday!

Loved Janelle saying Peter has done nothing. LOL.

King
Member Avatar

YAY!!! GO GARY!!!

He makes me laugh so hard. So glad he won POV.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Janelle saying Peter has done jack shit was MY EVERYTHING...SO DAMNED TRUE!

His exit was one of the most embarassing things I have ever witnessed on Big Brother.

King
Member Avatar

I agree. TOTALLY embarrassing. And confusing. And just dumb.

I am so sad to see Andrew go. I really think he was a great player, although a little too emotional at times.

I have to say I think this cast has been amazing. I didn't necessarily love them all, but I thought Aneal, Tom, Liza, Peter, Alec, Andrew, Jillian, and Gary have all been great PLAYERS. (And I guess to an extent Emmett.) They all had their flaws, obviously, but they played the game hard. I guess I am used to the U.S. seasons where there are only two or three deserving winners.
Edited by King, Apr 26 2013, 01:04 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I agree. I think it has been a good cast. They aren't the greatest players, but they have been entertaining.

I honestly haven't watched an episode in 2 weeks. I'll catch up soon, but I am annoyed how every one just let Jillian & Emmett slip by.

King
Member Avatar

Jillian is really fucking good at these comps.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

King
Apr 26 2013, 12:44 PM
Jillian is really fucking good at these comps.
At this point, I can't figure out if her constant winning will make the jury vote for her to win, or if their annoyance at her being the one who got them out will make them vote against her. At this point, she's basically guaranteed to end up in the finals, unless Gary votes out Emmett this week, wins the final HoH & takes Talla.

King
Member Avatar

Yay! Gary survived!

King
Member Avatar

I'm in shock...I....

TOPAZ!

King
Member Avatar

Where are you guys! I need to discuss! LOL!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply