Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother Canada - Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Jan 24 2013, 01:54 PM (8,495 Views)
Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

NocturnalBlondie
Feb 28 2013, 12:00 AM
Apparently Topaz and Alec already made out, lol.
Daayyummm this cast moves fast :laugh:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Gary and Danielle are dancing/singing in the kitchen. Peter looks like he wants to kill himself, LOL.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Oh look Talla and Tom are in bed together ... two of the most annoying people in the world. And Gary is in the room with them, triple annoying lol

darraholic
Member Avatar

I've been out, but reading from other sites it looks like Kat is the one likely going home. Tom has been trying to get the good looking people together.

Looks like we are heading for the Popular vs Outcasts.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Kat needs to stop saying "you know what I mean?"... ugh.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Okay, so looks like Kat and Aneal are going to pretend they know each other from outside the house to plant seeds in the rest of the house's head so they become paranoid that other people know each other.

She's pretty sure she's going home, so I don't think she cares. I'm excited to see how it'll shake things up!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

The houseguests have been ripping on AJ all night. Apparently he had a "moment" with Liza in the bedroom where he noticed an open condom wrapper on his nightstand, and she looked at him suggestively. He's been building it up, saying she wants him or something, and the other houseguests think it's hilarious, and he's delusional.

Apparently he was talking to Topaz and Alec the other day, and said he was too much of a good friend to Alec to make a pass at Topaz... basically implying him and Topaz weren't having a showmance out of the goodness of his heart, because he's a good friend to Alec.

So AJ is basically the creeper of the house, lol.

King
Member Avatar

I really liked the first episode. And the cast.

Not too many thoughts on my first impressions except that I thought Talla was really annoying. And I really like Emmett.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

King
Feb 28 2013, 03:53 AM
Not too many thoughts on my first impressions except that I thought Talla was really annoying.
She's even worse on the live feeds, if that's even possible. :blink:

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Peter and Alec want to mention AJ's creepiness to someone at the DR - I mean the guy is a little weird, but they're amping it up, making this more than it actually is. He just seems to me like a guy who's desperately trying to fit it and be the "cool funny guy", and is coming off as creepy and awkward because of it.

They're acting like he has psychological problems, and is unfit based on the fact that he talks to himself and stuff. Plenty of people tend to do that as a way to cope with the stresses of the house, or basically just to strategize (last season, Dan and Ian talked to themselves all the time when they were in the backyard). I kind of feel sorry for the guy - they basically all hate him, and talk about him/mock him the minute he leaves the room... it just seems a bit unwarranted, there's been bigger cray in BB.
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Feb 28 2013, 04:17 AM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

I just can't with all the dumbasses who post on the Big Brother Canada Facebook page - I need to make it a point not to go there. :facepalm:

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

How long have these people even been in the house? Alec and Topaz are at a showmance level you typically see after 3 weeks of episodes at least... lol.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I think they went in on the 21st.

KMan101
Member Avatar

OMG. This thread will be HUGE by the time it's done. I can't even keep up with the live feed updates. LOL. I hope a site does a recap of the live feeds. Doesn't Jokers? I know they do for the US but IDK about other BBs?

Any place streaming the feeds free for those of us in the US? I think I only have links for the Slice channel streaming not the feeds. If there is one for the feeds.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Sounds like Suzette is enemy number 1 next week...Tom is telling anyone who will listen that she is his #1 target (DUMB DUMB DUMB...the woman is HARMLESS!) and it feels like everyone is going to throw HOH and let him win to have him take her out.

These people are idiots if they let Tom be their "leader"...

AJ is a huge dissapointment, I was hoping for much more with him...he is coming off very desperate and yes a big creeper.

Liza is AWESOME...I thought I was gonna hate her...but I love her.

Alec & Topaz are cute, but their showmance is taking off at rocket speed...that probably is not gonna end well for either of them when they are both evicted for it!

Emmett and Jillian are cute too!

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

I know they're buried in this thread, but does anyone have the link that's streaming the episodes? I'm hoping I can iPad the eviction at work tonight.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Kat annoys me with her low voice. I can never hear her.

I'm really enjoying Liza too. Not liking Emmitt & Jillian's flirtation though. Jillian is bleh.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Kat is the whisperer of the season...she whispers so damn low you cant hear jack shit....she will be hated by people who watch the feeds.

Jillian is ok...on her own she is MEH...but when she is with Emmett...I kinda like her more. Its clear she is the "all canadian" girl for this season..that is role she was cast for.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Meanwhile, Gary won't shut the fuck up about glitter.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

After first episode, first BB After Dark and first night on the feeds here are my rankings:

1.) Liza
2.) Alec
3.) Topaz
4.) Peter
5.) Aneal
6.) Emmett
7.) Jillian
8.) Andrew
9.) Kat
10.) Danielle
11.) AJ
12.) Suzette
13.) Talla
14.) Tom
15.) Gary

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply