Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
New Press Photo: James Scott
Topic Started: Jan 24 2013, 07:16 PM (4,176 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Jan 24 2013, 11:16 PM
lysie
Jan 24 2013, 09:59 PM
I'm glad they don't seem to be using this photographer anymore.
This is an older photo though. It's from the same set of the EJ/Sami photos that came out a while ago.
Right. And that's not the photographer they used for the more recent ones, so I'm glad they've switched. However, the recent ones sucked, too, so I'm hoping that means they're shopping around.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

lysie
Jan 24 2013, 11:19 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Jan 24 2013, 11:16 PM
lysie
Jan 24 2013, 09:59 PM
I'm glad they don't seem to be using this photographer anymore.
This is an older photo though. It's from the same set of the EJ/Sami photos that came out a while ago.
Right. And that's not the photographer they used for the more recent ones, so I'm glad they've switched. However, the recent ones sucked, too, so I'm hoping that means they're shopping around.
Lol, I just realized what you meant. I read it too fast the first time apparently.
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

He definitely looks more sinister than schmoopy here. Then again, this is an older pre-Everett pic, apparently.

Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

I just think he looks so overly photo-shopped. Like his face has been steamed. Not bad necessarily - JS is a very handsome man. But, yeah - he just looks plastic-y and odd, and also like his head is too small for his body. I noticed this head shrinking in the press photos that came out last year - the one of JS in all denim. There is something similar about this pic, though not as bad.
Edited by elci525, Jan 25 2013, 01:42 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

outrageous
Member Avatar

The man is gorgeous.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

nice picture and the man is good looking
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Nice picture! There's no doubt about James Scott being one of the show's most stunning hunks. Not to mention that he's a damn good actor to boot. He can sell anything - good, bad, anything.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Not liking the image editing. His face/neck/posture are weird. He looks menacing, but not in ~sexy dangerous bad boy~ way.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mae
Member Avatar

Needs more ---> Posted Image

and less ---> Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

mae
Jan 25 2013, 08:10 AM
and less ---> Posted Image

I can't see this in my mind without James' head on it. It's like the quintessential EJ suit, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bee
Member Avatar

The background may be boring and black, the lighting may be too white and hot, and James Scott may look like the uptight guy who walked in on a stuffed animal orgy but at least the photographer spent 6 hours over Photoshopping so that he would look like he was made of wax.

What a pity. He's so pretty. Such a waste - like putting ketchup on filet minion.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

It's hard to fathom how an entire photo shoot with someone as purty as this man is could have come off so awkward.

These pictures had to have been taken by someone's relative or something as a huge ass favor. It's the only explanation.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

He looks very handsome and sophisticated
TFP
Offline Profile Goto Top

oryfan
Member Avatar

JS is hot no doubt, but I'm not diggin that pic.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Well nothing wrong with it. just I don't know .. boring. They can do better than that!

Very, .. Chandler Bing!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Is it just me or does he look TERRIBLE in this picture...

This picture = unbuttered toast...bland and boring.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jan 28 2013, 12:28 AM
This picture = unbuttered toast...bland and boring.
The photographer did his job then, because bland and boring is exactly what JS/EJ is, and has been for years now.
Edited by Sindacco, Jan 28 2013, 04:26 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ljay
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jan 24 2013, 07:16 PM
Days has added a press photo of James Scott to their site. (This one was likely taken at the same time as the Ejami ones a few months back.)

Posted Image
Photo by: Ben Cohen/NBC NBC Universal, Inc.

Looks dark and mysterious.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

pennieloafer
Jan 24 2013, 09:23 PM
The hottest pics I've seen are him with AZ
Totally natural with tats exposed

Can't remember the source
They were the stills from the NYC Jumbo tron Promo. At 2:45.

Crazy Crazy Hot

Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

concerned
Jan 31 2013, 10:38 PM
pennieloafer
Jan 24 2013, 09:23 PM
The hottest pics I've seen are him with AZ
Totally natural with tats exposed

Can't remember the source
They were the stills from the NYC Jumbo tron Promo. At 2:45.

Crazy Crazy Hot

GG was hotter in that video than he's ever been on the show. Smokin with both Nadia and Ari. Too bad the hotness is wasted in Rafe.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic