Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: February Sweeps 2013
Topic Started: Jan 24 2013, 07:55 PM (3,881 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Nikki/Victor: Nikki prepares for her wedding but something unexpected happens that may put those plans to a halt. Fans will be confronted with a shocking ending.

Nick/Avery/Dylan: Nick finds himself battling jealousy like never before when Dylan suddenly reappears. Dylan’s return blindsides Avery since she believed he was dead. It will impact her relationship with Nick.

Jack: Fans will see a new improved Jack. Will he be successful in following in his father's footsteps or will something threaten his goal?

Billy/Victoria: It's romance for Billy and Victoria. They will be about less boardroom and more bedroom.

Adam/Chelsea: Adam choosing Newman over Chelsea impacted their relationship but things may not be over the couple. However, If Chelsea and Adam are over could someone new catch her eye?

Sharon: Sharon may opt out of relationship entanglements for now. She is becoming stronger and independent but she is still drawn to Adam.

Mason: Will be tempted to make a deal with the devil (Victor)

Carmine: Will become the object of someone’s eye

Alex: May find a romantic reason to stick around Genoa City but will the girl in question be free, as in is she married or single? Will she return those feelings or face heartbreak?

SOD Sweeps Previews

Nikki/Victor: The plans for the wedding continue. But at the last moment Nikki gets some shocking news that "could" cause her to call off the wedding.

Nick/Avery/Dylan: Dylan's arrival will really shake up Nick and Avery's relationship at a time when they had become even closer

Billy/Victoria: There will be conflict over the Newman battle but they remain very close and around Valentine's Day spend some romantic time together

Chelsea/Adam/Sharon: Head writer JG says Sharon and Adam's history indicates they are "toxic" together. So the question Adam will have to answer is does he want to re-enter a relationship with Sharon or try to win Chelsea back who is coming into her own as a single woman?

Michael/Lauren/Fen: Michael takes a stand that threatens everything he has. The decision Michael makes has hugh ramifications for his marriage and family.

Leslie/Tyler/Lily/Cane: Leslie and Tyler are part of a mystery. Congressman Wheeler is going to figure into that and it is going to affect not only Leslie and Tyler but also Lilly and Cane and draws in Nick and Avery.

Noah/Adrianna/Kevin/Chloe: Noah and Adrianna are going to clash over the money she stole. Kevin and Chloe are looking to get even for the rug being pulled out from under them in regard to the money

Courtesy of Meghan @ telboards
Edited by Daytime, Jan 24 2013, 08:45 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Daytime
Jan 24 2013, 07:55 PM
Sharon: Sharon may opt out of relationship entanglements for now. She is becoming stronger and independent. She’s still drawn to Adam although, someone new may catch her eye.
^o) :drunk: :eyeroll: :frustration:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Shick
Jan 24 2013, 07:59 PM
Daytime
Sharon: Sharon may opt out of relationship entanglements for now. She is becoming stronger and independent. She’s still drawn to Adam although, someone new may catch her eye.
^o) :drunk: :eyeroll: :frustration:
LOL its like all possible options for Sharon slapped into one spoiler. :lol:

I hope the Chadam spoiler is that Adam gets jealous of Cane! I have been curious about a Cane vs Adam faceoff.

Wow, Mason gets his own spoiler!! I'm interested to see what he does.

Shick
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 24 2013, 08:13 PM
LOL its like all possible options for Sharon slapped into one spoiler. :lol:
I know right!? LOL They don't know what the hell to do with her.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Quote:

Nick/Avery/Dylan: Nick finds himself battling jealousy like never before when Dylan suddenly reappears. Dylan’s return blindsides Avery since she believed he was dead. It will impact her relationship with Nick.

Jealousy like never before...really?

Posted Image

Quote:

So basically the same bs MAB did. Okay.

Posted Image

Quote:

Adam/Chelsea: Adam choosing Newman over Chelsea impacted their relationship but things may not be over the couple.

Posted Image

Edited by Checkers, Jan 24 2013, 08:16 PM.

kabre
Member Avatar

Daytime

That spoiler was about a new man catching CHELSEA's eye, not Sharon's. This was in SID.

Shick
Member Avatar

kabre
Jan 24 2013, 08:20 PM
Daytime

That spoiler was about a new man catching CHELSEA's eye, not Sharon's. This was in SID.
It's for Sharon too. That spoiler has been out for a while, it's Dylan.

kabre
Member Avatar

Shick
kabre
Daytime

It's for Sharon too. That spoiler has been out for a while, it's Dylan.
Well, I'm talking about the new spoilers in the new mags...not the Sharon spoiler that's been out a while.

SID says, "if Adam and Chelsea are really over, might a new man catch her eye?"

Neither SID or SOD previews talk about Sharon with any man but Adam.

Also, SOD says that Lauren will be getting a sympathetic ear from Carmine. He's a "good listener" which Lauren needs and "finds charming."

Daytime
Member Avatar

kabre
Daytime

You're right.. I'll fix it... Thanks for the catch..

Daytime
Member Avatar

Courtesy of Meghan.. SOD Sweeps Previews

Nikki/Victor: The plans for the wedding continue. But at the last moment Nikki gets some shocking news that "could" cause her to call off the wedding.

Nick/Avery/Dylan: Dylan's arrival will really shake up Nick and Avery's relationship at a time when they had become even closer

Billy/Victoria: There will be conflict over the Newman battle but they remain very close and around Valentine's Day spend some romantic time together

Chelsea/Adam/Sharon: Head writer JG says Sharon and Adam's history indicates they are "toxic" together. So the question Adam will have to answer is does he want to re-enter a relationship with Sharon or try to win Chelsea back who is coming into her own as a single woman?

Michael/Lauren/Fen: Michael takes a stand that threatens everything he has. The decision Michael makes has hugh ramifications for his marriage and family.

Leslie/Tyler/Lily/Cane: Leslie and Tyler are part of a mystery. Congressman Wheeler is going to figure into that and it is going to affect not only Leslie and Tyler but also Lilly and Cane and draws in Nick and Avery.

Noah/Adrianna/Kevin/Chloe: Noah and Adrianna are going to clash over the money she stole. Kevin and Chloe are looking to get even for the rug being pulled out from under them in regard to the money

telboards
Edited by Daytime, Jan 24 2013, 08:39 PM.

soapflake02

Chelsea is going to get mixed up with Cane. What the heck was the point of sharon having scenes with Dylan? I am confused. They go with sharon and adam I'm done. I don't see what the heck is so appealing about adam and sharon tgoether.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

What a joke. :eyeroll:Posted Image Nick is so intensely jealous that Avery's ex has returned, as if Navery is in a hot love affair,
and he's mad as hell the ex is back in her life. GMAB. Navery is not all that. I'm glad the ex hubby is going to shake things
up. The relationship is too perfect.

Edited by bellajewel, Jan 24 2013, 09:09 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

My thoughts on the Nick/Avery/Dylan storyline....

Posted Image

bygnedys

Won't be watching, but wonder if Nikki will be seriously ill.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Indicates they are toxic together? Idiot THEY ARE TOXIC. SMH. He on that MAB bullshit.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Quote:

Chelsea/Adam/Sharon: Head writer JG says Sharon and Adam's history indicates they are "toxic" together.

Posted Image

Yet JG pen tilts in the way of the previous regime regarding them. ANYDAMWAY!

Queen B
Member Avatar

Quote:

So the question Adam will have to answer is does he want to re-enter a relationship with Sharon or try to win Chelsea back who is coming into her own as a single woman?

This is the 'BIG' question on Y&R right now? And that's exactly why viewers are turning out in doves. 'does Adam WANT Sharon or Chelsea?' the REAL question here should be 'does Sharon and Chelsea want Adam's low life ass?'

Queen B
Member Avatar

LPS
Jan 24 2013, 09:30 PM
My thoughts on the Nick/Avery/Dylan storyline....

Posted Image
OMG! :wub: I love that you posted this gif. Nicki is making my life on Idol right now!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Queen B
Jan 25 2013, 12:44 AM
Quote:

So the question Adam will have to answer is does he want to re-enter a relationship with Sharon or try to win Chelsea back who is coming into her own as a single woman?

This is the 'BIG' question on Y&R right now? And that's exactly why viewers are turning out in doves. 'does Adam WANT Sharon or Chelsea?' the REAL question here should be 'does Sharon and Chelsea want Adam's low life ass?'
Chelsea has already dumped his low life ass so thats taken care of lol it is Sharon who wants it bad, fantasizing about him and flirting :shrug: and if Victor tampers with her meds Im afraid she will throw herself at him :puke:

Daytime
Member Avatar

Update and additional teasers in parenthesis....

Michael/Lauren/Fen: Michael takes a stand that threatens everything he has. The decision Michael makes has huge ramifications for his marriage and family.( Meanwhile Carmine keeps lending a sympathetic ear to Lauren. She finds him charming and he's a very good listener.)

Chelsea/Adam/Sharon: Head writer JG says Sharon and Adam's history indicates they are "toxic" together. So the question Adam will have to answer is does he want to re-enter a relationship with Sharon or try to win Chelsea back who is coming into her own as a single woman? (With Adam sometimes its easier to shut down his emotions but with Chelsea it is difficult.)

Leslie/Tyler/Lily/Cane: Leslie and Tyler are part of a mystery. Congressman Wheeler is going to figure into that and it is going to affect not only Leslie and Tyler but also Lilly and Cane and draws in Nick and Avery. (Lily learns more about Tyler and she will start feeling the heat, which puts her in a very interesting position.)

Newman Enterprises: The company is doing well under Adam which does not sit well with Victoria and Victor.The board is not going to want to rock the boat. How will Victor regain control of his company?

Edited by Daytime, Jan 25 2013, 12:23 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply