Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: February Sweeps 2013
Topic Started: Jan 24 2013, 07:55 PM (3,834 Views)
Checkers
Member Avatar

Quote:

Newman Enterprises: The company is doing well under Adam which does not sit well with Victoria and Victor.The board is not going to want to rock the boat. How will Victor regain control of his company?

OMG. The Adam propping NEVER ENDS. This business story is pure crap. A board wasn't needed to hire Sharon but it was needed to vote Billy out. ^o)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

LOL. All they can give Victoria and Billy is a lot of sex scenes? Really? Who cares about them working, let's just have them have sex but call it romance. Ugh. It bothers me seeing two characters who should be REALLY important to this canvas just written so ... ugh

Edited by KMan101, Jan 25 2013, 02:02 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

KMan101
Jan 25 2013, 02:01 PM
LOL. All they can give Victoria and Billy is a lot of sex scenes? Really? Who cares about them working, let's just have them have sex but call it romance. Ugh. It bothers me seeing two characters who should be REALLY important to this canvas just written so ... ugh

ICAM. I was so disappointed by that spoiler. I mean, I was lovin Villy and I liked the fact they were plotting together for NE but now they will be couch surfing? I really wish they would give Billy his own s/l. BM can do so much more!

Daytime
Member Avatar

It seems that they give Adam all the stories that should have went to Billy.. ie Helping Jack. This whole story has been about propping Adam. Even the battle over Newman is about propping Adam, making Victoria and Victor the bad guys..

I swear to gawd I am so sick of this crap!!!!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Daytime
Jan 25 2013, 02:43 PM
It seems that they give Adam all the stories that should have went to Billy.. ie Helping Jack. This whole story has been about propping Adam. Even the battle over Newman is about propping Adam, making Victoria and Victor the bad guys..

I swear to gawd I am so sick of this crap!!!!
Billy is in top 2 of my fav males on the show and he hasn't gotten anything decent in ages. You'd think after they managed to re-sign him, they'd give him something great to do. What pisses me off even more is that he has no scenes with his mother Jill!!! I love those two and the whole thing is just UGH!! :soapbox: I was sick of the Adam show before it even started. and they seem to be using Sharon in the same way...Propping Adam!
Edited by 3WishGenie, Jan 25 2013, 02:53 PM.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I def not watch of Sharon/Chadam cuz it freaking bored.. so i ain't going watch this.

soapflake02

what the heck would lily and cane have to do with nick and avery?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply