Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: February Previews
Topic Started: Jan 24 2013, 08:50 PM (2,233 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Laura's return
According to RC, Laura will be in for a surprise when she returns to PC and witnesses something unexpected. She'll reunite with her family and Luke. Her return touches on GH's famous history and she's hiding something.

The Qs and ELQ
According to RC, the battle for ELQ is heating up and it's Ned/Tracy vs AJ/Michael. Tracy pulls in Sonny. Carly gets pulled in too because of the info that Heather found at Thanksgiving. Ned wonders to Tracy if it's possible there is another Q heir. Based on her reaction, Carly might know. Look for Connie to be a wild card too.

Todd
According to RC, Johnny is resigned to jail but Todd wants nothing to do with it. Carly has written both off but does Todd still have a shot with her? RC doesn't think Todd ever gives up especially when his back is against the wall.

Lulu/Dante/Maxie/Spinelli/Ellie
RC asks will Lante discover that Maxie isn't carrying their baby? Will Maxie keep the secret and let Lante believe it's their baby? Can Ellie and Spin get past his sleeping with Maxie on NYE?

Luke/Anna/Duke
RC says both guys will try to woe Anna in their own way. Duke wants to separate himself from the Faison/Duke image that Anna has. He isn't pushing like Faison/Duke did. He wants to set up a new life and it should be an interesting road for Duke.

Patrick/Sabrina/Britt
According to RC, Britt wants to keep her hooks in Patrick. Her stumbling block, besides Sabrina, is Emma. She realizes that she needs Emma to like her if she's going to keep Patrick. She tries but it leads to a big crisis involving Emma.

John/Sam
RC says Sam will be pulled into a mystery that keeps her in John's orbit.

Elizabeth/AJ
RC says Liz is tiptoeing toward friendship with AJ and she stumbles onto a health crisis with AJ, something others are not aware of, and it will bond them. She will be the one that he is willing to open up to.

Shawn/Alexis
RC says they're enjoying their sexy time and the romance is moving ahead, but they'll get involved with other things with Shawn's working for Sonny and Alexis as a lawyer.

Steve/Olivia
RC says there will be drama. They're engaged but with SR leaving their happiness has to come to an end somehow.

Lucy
RC says Lucy will be in a big jam that may split her focus from the Nurses Ball. He also called her the heart and soul of the NB.

Molly/TJ
RC says that Molly's book still has Connie's name on it right now, which still bugs Molly, but she and TJ might have a new problem to deal with.

Source: Paula @ SNS
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

That Sam/John stuff doesn't involve more vampire crap does it,hope not.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

The Liz/AJ stuff sounds the best.

oryfan
Member Avatar

The AJ/Liz stuff sounds good, but didn't SK say they were going with Carly and AJ?

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thank for posting, can't wait to see it.

Vetting4fun

Is Jimmy Lee Holt the missing heir? Please keep the OLTL 3 on GH .

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

oryfan
Jan 25 2013, 03:41 PM
The AJ/Liz stuff sounds good, but didn't SK say they were going with Carly and AJ?
That's what I read too.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

oryfan
Jan 25 2013, 03:41 PM
I'm pretty happy with either of these.

amb2kool

i was really hoping for aj and liz instead of aj and carly.

happy
Member Avatar

amb2kool
Jan 29 2013, 05:06 PM
i was really hoping for aj and liz instead of aj and carly.
I think AJ/Liz are good on paper, but AJ/Carly have smoking hot chemistry.

Personally, I hope to see a lot more scenes with AJ/Carly, but I don't want it to turn romantic. I like it complicated and nasty, with an undercurrent of mutual understanding/recognition.

As for Liz - romantically speaking, I still haven't recovered from the Nicolas fiasco. With Lucky and Robin gone, I would like to see Liz/Patrick pairing. I would much rather watch Patrick with Liz, than stuck playing the bone between Britt/Sabrina. And I'm sick of Liz being wasted as BFFs to Sabrina/Felix. Patrick/Liz have great chemistry and history. Give them a genuine, sweet story line about best friends becoming lovers. Both actors shine in real, human (not campy) story lines. They could make this shine. Both characters are/will be grieving - let them lean on one another!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply