Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Kevin and Lucy Reunite
Topic Started: Jan 24 2013, 08:55 PM (1,374 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Article about Jon Lindstrom's return.

Basically, he's happy to be back. He thought they would call Kin before him because of the rich history that Lucy and Scott shared. Hasn't seen Sigmund yet.

Story - Kevin and Lucy reunite

Lindstrom says that the history that Lucy and Kevin shared on PC will be definitely be addressed. The nod extends to Sam and John. GH and Port Charles won't be overrun with vampires, but there is concern and confusion and mistaken identity. It all leads to why Kevin and Lucy have been estranged, why they've had difficulties, why he still comes back to her the way she would come back to him, which is because they love one another. He's willing to help her solve her problems.

Kevin is still nuts for Lucy.

Source: Paula @ SNS
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Fixed... :$

KMan101
Member Avatar

So happy for that. Kevin and Lucy are great. I hated seeing them overthrown to be paired with Eve (which in turn helped ruin Eve) and Ian.

oryfan
Member Avatar

I flove Kevin and Lucy so I'm excited.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Thanks for posting, Can't wait for Kevin back to GH! can't wait to see him with Lucy!

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

I'm so looking forward to this! :D

dragonflies
Member Avatar

Picture from abc hotsheet ;D

Posted Image

Nate
Member Avatar

This looks so good!!!!!

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Thanks! Feels like old school GH with all these wonderful returns.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Jon Lindstrom was downright thrilling as Ryan. In fact, now that I think about it, that is the main storyline that was playing when I decided to start watching General Hospital in the summer of 1992. That storyline seemed to evolve and take dramatic turns for a good 18 months afterwards. Was never impressed with Kevin Collins as much as Ryan, however.

Actually now that I think back even further, Lindstrom was also playing a baddie (I mean, really bad) on the greatest soap opera of all-time, Santa Barbara when I got hooked on that show in 1985.

Lindstrom is a gem and the show is very lucky to have him back after all of these years

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Always loved Kevin and Lucy back in the day. Can't wait for this.

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Jan 26 2013, 11:44 AM
Jon Lindstrom was downright thrilling as Ryan. In fact, now that I think about it, that is the main storyline that was playing when I decided to start watching General Hospital in the summer of 1992. That storyline seemed to evolve and take dramatic turns for a good 18 months afterwards. Was never impressed with Kevin Collins as much as Ryan, however.

Actually now that I think back even further, Lindstrom was also playing a baddie (I mean, really bad) on the greatest soap opera of all-time, Santa Barbara when I got hooked on that show in 1985.

Lindstrom is a gem and the show is very lucky to have him back after all of these years
He and Michael E. Knight are my favorite soap actors of all time.

I've never seen JL's stuff on Santa Barbara. And, I really need to see if I can find the clips on YT.

I liked Ryan okay. But, he creeped me out so bad. I'm a huge fan of Kevin though.

I especially loved how Kevin was so integrated into the Stone has AIDS storyline. Him and Steve Hardy were the ones who diagnosed Stone I believe.

I really never thought I'd see the day that he would return to GH. Believe me. I am happier than a lark about this. RC gets major praise from me for bringing back my favorite GH'er.
Edited by Golden Duck, Jan 28 2013, 10:36 PM.

happy
Member Avatar

I can NOT wait!!!!

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Golden Duck
Jan 28 2013, 10:35 PM
Renegade_Killerbee

I've never seen JL's stuff on Santa Barbara. And, I really need to see if I can find the clips on YT.
I know it sounds shallow (well I was only 14 in 1985! Ha!) but the thing I remember the most about the first time I saw him on Santa Barbara was how ridiculously hot he was.

Sure, he was fine on General Hospital and As the World Turns, but 1985 Jon Lindstrom was dayum yummy!!!

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Jan 30 2013, 04:58 PM
Golden Duck
Jan 28 2013, 10:35 PM
Renegade_Killerbee

I know it sounds shallow (well I was only 14 in 1985! Ha!) but the thing I remember the most about the first time I saw him on Santa Barbara was how ridiculously hot he was.

Sure, he was fine on General Hospital and As the World Turns, but 1985 Jon Lindstrom was dayum yummy!!!
I cannot find the clips of him on SB online. Do you know where I could see them perhaps? :)

I needs the hotness! *fans self*

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply