Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: AJ for the win?
Topic Started: Jan 24 2013, 09:00 PM (998 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Tracy thinks she's sitting pretty atop ELQ, but RC says they threw some complications at her. The main one being that Tracy used Soleito money to finance ELQ.

This week, Tracy's mob history comes back to bite her when Michael/AJ confront her with info from Johnny. AJ offers a deal - if she steps down and supports him as the new CEO, he won't go to the SEC. Tracy comes up with a desperate scheme to stop AJ.

Sean K says that AJ is relishing his apparent victory.

Source: Paula@ SNS
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Tracy is gonna win in the end.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Bring Ned back now!!! Tracy needs her son again!

I don't want AJ getting the upper hand on this. Get Ned back STAT!!!

lili
Member Avatar

GO AJ! I love that now w/that hack guza gone AJ is getting a real story and love that Michael is supporting him.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I LOVE all of these twists and turns. Everytime you think we've kinda reached the conclusion something ELSE comes up. LOL. AJ's return has been a goldmine. Sean Kanan is doing such a great job and I really like the AJ/Michael relationship. It makes me tolerate Michael. A lot. Which says a lot.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting

DeaconAmber88
Member Avatar

I Really want AJ to win because Tracy has always been mean to him so him sticking it to Tracy and Having Michael on his side is looking really good for him and him staying sober was the most amazing thing he did for himself and he even helped Carly get home safe

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I do like Tracy and Ned a lot but I am firmly Team A.J. on this one. I'm ready for A.J. to NOT fail at something, have his son firmly on side and to see what he does when he's in a position of power - good, bad or ugly. The return of A.J. has been one of the best things on a show that has had a lot of good stuff going on over the past year.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply