Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, January 25th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 25 2013, 07:53 AM (7,468 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Lovely pictue!!

elci525
Member Avatar

Daniel's bracelets bother me. I mean, who are you trying to kid there brah?

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Damn John say it a little colder why don't you.

Italy,isn't Stefano over there?Hmmm?

John,I love him,but if he pulled his head out of his ass for a minute maybe he could give it more thought as to why Marlena lost faith,HE and HE alone didn't make it very easy.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Kritter doesn't give a hoot about the church.

cord08

This is a low key/boring episode, especially for a Friday.

elci525
Member Avatar

Oooooh, Eric calling Brady tacky. That is kind of awesome.....

cord08

Ooh, Eric just ripped off his collar. This episode just got more interesting.

elci525
Member Avatar

LOL, Brady threw a chair. I want more Brady/Eric interactions like this. Nice seeing a little life out of Eric.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

I saw enough of this episode today to get mad at TIIC and their lame attempt to split up the last remaining supercouple. :flipoff: Get real, John Black wouldn't do this. :shame:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

John,oh my flicking god,after everything,after years of "doc your my life,without you I would not be me" and hit and runs and brainwashing,serial killing,kidnapping,even the devil,you cannot muster up ONE tear or any emotion while you walk out on the person who's supposedly been your LIFELINE,I wanna beat the writer's to a bloody pulp.I feel like I have entered an alternate universe.

cantstopme
Member Avatar

Please do not go ape shit on me.... but I am curious, am I the ONLY Days fan that absolutely can not stand John and/or Marlena and wishes that would just go away?

There has to be at least one other closet Jarlena hater out there.

I dont hate them as a "super couple"... I hate them each individually (and therefore, yes, as a couple too).

King
Member Avatar

How old are Abby, Gabi, and Will supposed to be? College?

lysie
Member Avatar

cantstopme
Jan 25 2013, 01:37 PM
Please do not go ape shit on me.... but I am curious, am I the ONLY Days fan that absolutely can not stand John and/or Marlena and wishes that would just go away?

I dont hate them as a "super couple"... I hate them each individually (and therefore, yes, as a couple too).
Several people comment about it relatively often.

elci525
Member Avatar

King
Jan 25 2013, 01:38 PM
I think so - maybe like sophomores? Abby might be a little older. I feel like she has been 20-23 for awhile now.
Edited by elci525, Jan 25 2013, 01:49 PM.

cantstopme
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 25 2013, 01:42 PM
cantstopme

I dont read the boards that often any more, I used to back in the EJami v. Lumi days, but Ive only ever seen love for Jarlena from fans and was genuinely curious if it was just me that didnt care for them.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

King
Jan 25 2013, 01:38 PM
apparently. Higley, i believe it was, had them attending college, & MarDar had Abby taking courses while she was obsessed with Austin. However, Abby should be way past college, since she left Salem to go to college while Stephanie & Chelsea went to Salem U. I think Abby's still older than Gabi & Will, but not as much as she should be. (Abby's probably about 23 or 24 & Gabi & Will are probably about 20). Nick should be just a tad younger than Chloe, since we first met him as a hospital lab geek. And Cameron, simply given that he's a practicing doctor, should be minimum late 20s, which would/should make him about the same age as Nick.

i guess the real answer is "however old the current writing regime wants them to be to make it make sense with the story".
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

cantstopme
Jan 25 2013, 01:45 PM
lysie
cantstopme

I dont read the boards that often any more, I used to back in the EJami v. Lumi days, but Ive only ever seen love for Jarlena from fans and was genuinely curious if it was just me that didnt care for them.
Well, I obviously am not on that side but I don't think you're alone.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

cord08
Jan 25 2013, 01:24 PM
Ooh, Eric just ripped off his collar. This episode just got more interesting.
Damn I wish I wasn't at work right now.... :hmmph:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jan 25 2013, 01:51 PM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

cantstopme
Jan 25 2013, 01:45 PM
lysie
cantstopme

You're not. I have never liked John.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply