Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, January 25th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 25 2013, 07:53 AM (7,456 Views)
King
Member Avatar

LOL. That's what I thought.

Thanks!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

Yeah, I'd say Chad/Gabi/Will are likely 20-21, Sonny's probably mid 20s with Abby and Nick and Cameron are likely late 20s.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Jennifer confides in Maggie too much. Jennifer needs to stop it. Keep Maggie out of her business.

elci525
Member Avatar

LOL - Parker just gave Chloe some nice side-eye when she mentioned moving in with Daniel.

cord08

I definitely think there's something up with Eric. Brady's, "You really haven't changed" line sounded like foreshadowing.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Dear god, but the music on this show is LOUD. And awful.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oh... today's episode was directed by Steven Williford from a script written by Carolyn Culliton.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

cord08
Jan 25 2013, 02:03 PM
I definitely think there's something up with Eric. Brady's, "You really haven't changed" line sounded like foreshadowing.
Was he talking to Kristen or Nicole?

cockymom
Member Avatar

Pretty boring show today, especially for a Friday. They need to get this Bristen stuff moving along a bit. Brady is just looking like a complete idiot right now and something needs to change so I don't hold it against him forever. On a side note I think ED was looking her age in this episode. Dannifer/Chloe is a real snoozefest.

elci525
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Jan 25 2013, 02:05 PM
cord08
Brady said that to Eric, b/c Eric went on a bit of a rant over how wrong/tacky/destructive Brady's relationship with Kristen is. I quite liked that scene actually.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

We had a snow day so I finally got to stay home and watch. I have to say that this is the first time in a long time that I am legitimately enjoying the majority of things happening on-screen. I can finally get behind Dannifer now that Chloe is in the mix, making things interesting!

Harmony233

elci525
Jan 25 2013, 02:08 PM
LanaluvsBroe
cord08
Brady said that to Eric, b/c Eric went on a bit of a rant over how wrong/tacky/destructive Brady's relationship with Kristen is. I quite liked that scene actually.
what erics always been a goody goody lol

AFaithL

So did John break up with Marlena? I think I'll be skipping this show. I cannot STAND the current writing for them. Either these people have no clue - or don't care - who John and Marlena are.

Edited by AFaithL, Jan 25 2013, 04:02 PM.

elci525
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Jan 25 2013, 02:11 PM
elci525
LanaluvsBroe
cord08
Yeah, I am not totally sure what Brady meant by that. I don't remember a WHOLE lot of how Eric was the last go-round, other than that he was played with Jensen Ackles and I fell in love with him the moment I saw him in a promo. How has Eric not changed? Still judgey or sanctimonious or what?

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Jan 25 2013, 02:11 PM
elci525
LanaluvsBroe
cord08
True but didn't he tell Nicole it wasn't his place to judge people because he's a priest but here he is judging Brady? I can see Brady's point. Deep down Eric is still Eric. He's no priest.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

John didn't really break up with Marlena. He's just leaving town for a bit to get his head together. He pretty much assured everyone that it was only temporary and he was coming back. He's not like he told Marlena that the was done with her or that they were done and he was walking out on her.

PatNS
Member Avatar

Goodness, Brady is such an IDIOT! Loved Father Eric coming down on him. Just as with Sami, the more they dumb down Brady the more unwatchable he becomes.

Chloe / Jennifer / Daniel / Maggie - in all their combinations - just blah, blah, blah. We just had this storyline with Nicole as the scheme - so big deal, now Chloe is the schemer. WOW! Enthralling ... NOT!

John seemed so cold to Marlena today. I know she did some things wrong but you were wrong too in always siding with Kristen over your wife ... get over yourself already!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I'm glad that Days acknowledges that it's characters need to leave Salem to get their heads together...maybe Brady, and Sami should head out of town, God knows they need it.

AFaithL

Matt
Jan 25 2013, 02:15 PM
John didn't really break up with Marlena. He's just leaving town for a bit to get his head together. He pretty much assured everyone that it was only temporary and he was coming back. He's not like he told Marlena that the was done with her or that they were done and he was walking out on her.
Well, I'm glad for that. John needs to come back and relentlessly work on his marriage. And Tomlin needs to write John/Marlena TOGETHER and IN CHARACTER. It's not that hard to do! Geez.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

soapgoddess
Jan 25 2013, 01:55 PM
Jennifer confides in Maggie too much. Jennifer needs to stop it. Keep Maggie out of her business.
if Jen feels the need to confide in someone, she should confide in someone that's not her boyfriend's mother, even if she was her aunt before she was his mother. Jen should be confiding in someone like Hope, or Billie.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply