Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, January 25th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 25 2013, 07:53 AM (7,462 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Jan 26 2013, 06:21 AM
lysie
Jan 25 2013, 09:40 PM
Today was okay, too. For me the only story really dragging is the Parker stuff. It blows. And these nunuParkers make the last Sydney look like Meryl Streep.

I was back and forth for all of the John/Marlena interactions. I'd like it one second and hate it the next. I liked the way Deidre played most of it. I hated the way Drake played most of it. I hated her running to hug him, but I loved his response once she got there. I liked the Brady/Marlena scene and I liked the Kristen/John scene. John/Eric was a little weird. Okay...I need to know if anyone watching doesn't think John is just being an ass. I'm fully aware of my own bias here, so I'm trying to figure out if it's just my imagination, lol. So if you have an opposing opinion on that, please share.

Oh, one other thing. John said he was going to Italy to see if anything had changed (or something like that) since the last time they were there. I'm pretty sure the last time "they" were in Italy was in 2006 at the beginning of the vendetta. That gave me some hope that there's going to be a Stefano tie-in and maybe even what Kristen said about the John/Marlena stuff being for show will come to fruition. I haven't thought that at all until today, though.

Maggie is annoying.

I really liked the Eric/Brady stuff. Nicole also looked like a soap character today.
Parker has some personality and looks like an Oscar contender compared to Sydney.I thought I saw him shake his head when Daniel asked if he wanted to help open the door.He smilled when Daniel did the elevator thing in picking him up.He reached for the door knob when Daniel again said something to him about helping to open the door for Nicole.And as mentioned earlier he did the "side eye"look when Chloe mentioned them moving in with Daniel.His behavior appears to be consistent with a two year old being around new people and will like get better the more he works with the cast.
I obviously don't agree. It doesn't help that he looks like a third grader. That may or may not be an exaggeration.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I saw on twitter John will be back Feb.11th.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Jan 28 2013, 02:23 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply