Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Jack Reaches Out to Nikki!; airs week 1/28
Topic Started: Jan 25 2013, 11:01 AM (1,135 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Now that Jack has detoxed, he's ready to get his life back on track which doesn't include Newman Enterprises. He still has a considerable amount of stock in the company but he is entrusting Adam to take care of things. Jack is putting the focus back on Jabot and making it a success so he adds a fashion department in which Neil will run. Peter thinks by adding a fashion department that it could lead to cross-overs with Bold and the Beautiful.

He stops by the Newman penthouse to see Nikki and thanks her for not letting Victor expose his addiction at the news conference. They share a "thoughtful" conversation about their addictions. PB says that after what Jack has been through he all the more understands what Nikki has struggled with.

Nikki totally understands what Jack went through not counting all the times that Jack has been there for her. It's obvious "that these two people still care a great deal about each other."

Victor barges in while Jack is with Nikki and is not pleased to see them together. PB says that "there is a comfort that Nikki has with Jack that clearly disturbs Victor a great deal."

Afterward, Nikki recieves a phone call that will have her turning to Jack even more.

For more details pick up the February 4th issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

yes To B&B crossover!!! Pls have JY come over to meet Chelsea ;) and whoa! are they heading back to Nack? I didnt expect that at all.

Jair

I always hoped for a Jack/Taylor pairing, at least a short one in a cross over!

ideal_rain
Member Avatar

Yay! I always hate that Nikki goes back to Victor every time :puke: . Let's at least get back the Nikki/Jack friendship back, although I still hate Nikki for leaving my Smiling Jack. I might forgive her if she helps Jack. Maybe. Probably not.

ratfink
Member Avatar

I suppose this new Fashion Division at Jabot will include Chloe and Chelsea's new venture.....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply