Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Alicia Minshew weighs in on relaunch TV Line exclusive
Topic Started: Jan 25 2013, 07:48 PM (650 Views)
dragonflies
Member Avatar

http://tvline.com/2013/01/25/all-my-children-relaunch-alicia-minshew-kendall/

AMC Relaunch, Alicia Minshew Kendall of the seven All My Children actors to thus far sign on for the sudser’s online relaunch, you’ll see Thorsten Kaye‘s name, meaning Zach Slater is set to return. But what of his lady love Kendall?

“Zendall” fans can hold out hope, yet as of right now, a reunion is not yet a sure thing.

“I’m really excited for the fans to have their shows back!” Alicia Minshew, who in 2002 stepped into the role of Kendall (previously played by Sarah Michelle Gellar), tells TVLine. But will Erica’s eldest daughter be back?

“I am currently in discussions with Prospect Park to work out scheduling around other projects I have already committed to,” Minshew shares. “We’re keeping the lines of communication open, and hopefully it can work out for me to join later on.”

Production on the new AMC (and One Life to Live) episodes is set to start soon, with an eye on a springtime premiere on Hulu, Hulu Plus and iTunes.

Since AMC wrapped its ABC run, Minshew has completed two independent films: Lies I told My Little Sister and Desires of the Heart (where she plays the female lead). She is next slated to costar in the film Here and Now, playing the grand dame of a small town’s community theater.
Edited by dragonflies, Jan 25 2013, 07:49 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

So basically it's when, not if, should scheduling ultimately work out.

Lumi_are_true_love

I'm glad that Alisha and Prospect Park are in talks in working things out to bring Kendall when Alisha's schedule frees up back to the AMC canvas once more and glad Alisha is open to returning to the AMC canvas as well as Kendall once more once her schedule frees up for Kendall needs to be part of the canvas as well.

I am so glad Alisha is open to returning to the AMC canvas once more as Kendall when he schedule frees up and I'm glad her Prospect Park are keeping in touch as well and I'm glad Propect Park wants to bring her on and very interested in bringing Kendall back to the AMC canvas once more where they are keeping in touch with Alisha and very much wants to bring Kendall back to the AMC canvas once more with the posssibly of Kendall returning later on down the road could still happen yet with Alisha being total free to commit to AMC once more fully and completely once more as Kendall.
Edited by Lumi_are_true_love, Jan 26 2013, 01:05 PM.

NicoleLVR

I really don't car, they should try and get Sarah Michelle Gellar back I always thought she was the better of the two. Even if she only was on for 2 years.
Edited by NicoleLVR, Jan 26 2013, 06:14 PM.

JosieComesHome

Really glad to hear this. I loved Alicia and Kendall, especially with Thorsten's Zach. Can't wait to see her again on AMC!!

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

NicoleLVR
Jan 26 2013, 06:13 PM
I really don't car, they should try and get Sarah Michelle Gellar back I always thought she was the better of the two. Even if she only was on for 2 years.
Sarah Michelle Gellar had that unstable, hot psycho babe-in-training vibe going during her entire two years on the show. Loved her!

And even Alicia Minshew got off to a good start but sadly the writers neutered down the bitch element to the Kendall character and her last five or six years on the show were about as exciting as watching somebody perform an oil change on your car.

It is sadly a situation that happens to about 90% of soaps' bad girls: They're turned into the show heroine/martyr (boring!) years before their time.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

SMG isn't going to return to a show where'd she have to take a massive paycut, nor is she going to return to soaps.

King of Hearts
Member Avatar

Quote:

“I am currently in discussions with Prospect Park to work out scheduling around other projects I have already committed to,” Minshew shares. “We’re keeping the lines of communication open, and hopefully it can work out for me to join later on.”

Basically she's saying she won't be on when the show actually returns.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply