Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Week of Jan 28th Promo
Topic Started: Jan 25 2013, 08:54 PM (783 Views)
Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

to admin, feel free to change size for youtube.... I can't wait to see SB on Tv monday!

cscarly

i cant wait see him kissing sharon

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I have this feeling he will have more chemistry with Avery than Nick. Thank gawd!!! Please end Navery.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

he is wearing blue shirt ,he is wearing blue shirt

i had to put it out there

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I think they may have meant to put Steve with Sharon but scrapped that idea and let him break up Navery. Show Nick he's not a ladies man after all. Let Sharon run helter skelter getting her messed up life back before she settles in with any man.
Nick should concentrate on his (ahem) business and proving to Big Daddy that he isn't a failure.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply