Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler pics for the week of January 28th
Topic Started: Jan 25 2013, 09:16 PM (1,706 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/news/#item=275590
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Love Chloe's coat!

Ejami looks HAWT!

I'm going to enjoy seeing Nicole and Kristen duke it out!
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Jan 25 2013, 09:23 PM.

AFaithL

Really looking forward to the Nicole v Kristen scenes.

lysie
Member Avatar

These pics are always so annoying. My least favorites are the ones with two people standing 20 feet apart.

I feel like EJ & Sami and John & Marlena are on opposite poles of the awkward kissing thing. James looks like he's taking a nap on her face.

Sparrow

So many spoilers about Jennifer getting rocked by this or that. Unless it's like a hurricane or a wagon wheel, I just can't conjure up a care. Her purple dress is pretty, though.

I am hoping that the Kristen/Nicole scenes don't disappoint. Those two should be fun.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

is there a reason why we need multiple pictures from what appears to be the same scene?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lanemack
Member Avatar

LOVE the EJ and Sami pic. Here's hoping they build their relationship on more "solid ground" - which doesn't involve Rafe, lies about Rafe, or EJ-doing-evil-things-to-Rafe.

Looking forward to a Kristen/Nicole showdown.

AFaithL

Why does Nicole look like crap, though? Seriously, AZ is beautiful. But she looks washed out there.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jan 25 2013, 09:51 PM
Why does Nicole look like crap, though? Seriously, AZ is beautiful. But she looks washed out there.
Her hair looks a little dull and flat. I'm sorry, but the DAYS hair team cannot do straight hair. Whenever they have ED's hair straighten it always looks as though she washed her hair, did a quick run-through with a comb, and let it air dry. :/

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

The only things I look forward to, judging by these pictures are:

Kristen vs. Nicole

Nick vs. Will

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

JamaicanBeauty7
Jan 25 2013, 09:23 PM
Love Chloe's coat!

Ejami looks HAWT!

I'm going to enjoy seeing Nicole and Kristen duke it out!
Pretty much THIS!

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Lanemack
Jan 25 2013, 09:32 PM
LOVE the EJ and Sami pic. Here's hoping they build their relationship on more "solid ground" - which doesn't involve Rafe, lies about Rafe, or EJ-doing-evil-things-to-Rafe.

Looking forward to a Kristen/Nicole showdown.
Agreed,... lets hope so! ;)

KMan101
Member Avatar

I'm so tired of Jen gets upset. Jen gets worried. Poor little Jen! Ugh. Why do they write her like some wounded teenager? She's a grown woman with two kids. Stop panting after the apparent magic penis, spend some time with your son who probably and rightfully should, hate you. Ugh.

TFP.

Sariah
Member Avatar

I love that coat on Chloe. I think it's the same one she wore when she came back for the Salem High reunion. Back when she was flirting with Philip and they were so hot and awesome. *sigh*

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Woohoo same crap as usual. :puke:

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Jennifer only wishes she could exude the kind of sex appeal that Chloe does.

Jennifer = Boner Shrinker...end of story.

The idea that the show is putting her in the upper hand over woman as confident and sexy as Nicole and Chloe is just so incredibly comical.

cockymom
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jan 28 2013, 12:27 AM
Jennifer only wishes she could exude the kind of sex appeal that Chloe does.

Jennifer = Boner Shrinker...end of story.

The idea that the show is putting her in the upper hand over woman as confident and sexy as Nicole and Chloe is just so incredibly comical.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply