Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jack Wagner’s First Airdate Revealed!
Topic Started: Jan 26 2013, 03:43 AM (700 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Jack Wagner’s First Airdate For His Return To General Hospital Revealed!

Fans have less than two weeks to wait for the return on-air of fan favorite Jack Wagner in his iconic role as Frisco Jones on General Hospital! After secretly taping a report handful of episodes (however this could turn out to be scenes spread out over several months leading up to GH’s big 5oth Anniversary in April) Wagner was back on the GH set around January 11th.

Now according to Access Hollywood, Wagner’s first appearance on his return to the ABC soap is slated for the Monday, February 4th episode! And as it turns out that is just one week before Genie Francis return to the show in her iconic role of Laura Spencer on Monday, February 11th.

Kristina Wagner, who plays Felicia Jones Scorpio, Frisco’s ex, and Wagner’s ex in real life returned to the soap last year and will obviously be key in scenes with Jack on his return to Port Charles!

Access Hollywood also noted, “Bringing Jack and Genie back will only help make General Hospital’s 50th anniversary, on April 1, that much bigger of an affair. (Genie’s return date is exactly 50 days before the 50th anniversary.)”

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/jack-wagners-first-airdate-for-his-return-to-general-hospital-revealed
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar

I keep on telling my mom about all this returns and she's shocked. GH is the only soap she watches and she says it feel like the 80s again.

tylerbo20

Sean and Tiffany where are they?

happy
Member Avatar

:shrug: I could live without Frisco or Felicia.

If Mac gets screwed over by Felicia again, I hope he hooks up with Olivia. But then, I would love to see more of Olivia on my screen. And if she is paired with Mac, she may get even less airtime.

So I hope Felicia picks Mac this time. Mac reminds me of Dr. Seuss' Horton the Elephant.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting, can't wait!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply