Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thur Ratings: 'idol' #1, 'Glee' Up
Topic Started: Jan 26 2013, 03:53 AM (329 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Adults 18-49
American Idol 5.2/14
The Big Bang Theory (R) 3.1/9
Grey's Anatomy 3.0/8
Glee 2.6/7
Two and a Half Men (R) 2.3/6
The Office 2.0/5
Person Of Interest (R) 1.9/5
Scandal (R) 1.8/5
Parks and Recreation 1.7/5
Elementary (R)1.5/4
30 Rock 1.4/4
1600 Penn 1.3/3
The Vampire Diaries 1.3/4
Last Resort 1.2/3
Rock Center 0.8/2
Beauty And The Beast 0.7/2
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

I wonder if Big Bang can win against Idol when it comes back with original episodes. BBT has had a 6,0 rating for its last episode, I believe. I wonder if it can repeat it against Idol.

King
Member Avatar

This is my favorite Idol season in years.

I know that it's only episode four, but I ALWAYS hate the auditions. This year, the auditions are being taken seriously, some of them are charming, some of them are endearing, and some emotional!

I am loving Nicki and Mariah, (Nicki more.) I could do without Keith Urban, whose music I like, but he is blah.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

King
Jan 26 2013, 05:37 PM
This is my favorite Idol season in years.
I broke up with Idol over the last two seasons. But for whatever reason decided to give it a try and am enjoying it. The judges actually seem to be giving constructive feedback. Nicki is a total attention whore, but a lot of the time I agree with what she says. Mariah is just Mariah. I am not just yet ready to say I have forgiven Idol for the past junk, but I am willing to give it a chance. Going to save my final judgement for the live shows, because Idol has some pretty good editors who can make us believe what they want us to believe.

King
Member Avatar

I agree, it's all about the live shows.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Ratings Archive · Next Topic »
Add Reply