Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soaptown USA Loose Lips Y&R/B&B; updated 1/27
Topic Started: Jan 27 2013, 04:04 PM (2,071 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL: Taylor and Eric a couple? Say it isn't so!! Taylor feels more of a friendship for the grandfather of her children, but not so for Eric who's old feelings return from days gone by. Taylor is a bit confused how Eric is acting and is not sure if she is getting the right signals. Enter Ridge, who finally returns to straighten out Forrester and starts to wonder why one of his ex-wives is involved with his father and the other ex-wife is involved with his brother-in-law. Look for some interesting situations coming our way soon.....Will little Rosie be a victim of payback when Dayzee and Maya's battle comes to a head and Maya schemes to make Dayzee pay for the loss of her child......Here we go again, Hope wants Thomas and starts to flirt with him making Rick wonder why this guy always has women after him. Is this a ploy on Hope's part to make Liam jealous? Yes indeed and it just may work, as Mama Brooke plans a huge wedding hoping the two will reunite ala Puglia with a beach setting. Sadly for Hope and Brooke things do not turn out as they hoped when Steffy spoils the festivities and informs Liam that he is going to be a daddy. Can someone tell me why these writers keep coming up with the same old same old.

YOUNG & RESTLESS: All of you who are hoping that Fen gets what he deserves for being so cruel to Jamie you may just get your wish. Fen finally confesses to his parents what he did instead of trying to hide it. But that's not the end of this story, Michael and Lauren's struggle with Fen reaches a shocking climax. Michael takes a stand that threatens everything he has. The decision Michael makes has huge consequences for his marriage and family. Here's hoping that the situation with Fen does not tear Lauren and Michael apart. I will say it is about freakin time Christian LeBlanc and Tracey E. Bregman have a story that they can stick their teeth into.....Looks like TPTB are moving Sharon back with Adam again. Really? What happened to moving Sharon in a new direction of rehabilitating her? What happened to the bi-polar story that we have been hearing about? Is MAB still working on the show? Sharon and Adam are lethal together, so the question Adam will have to answer is does he want to re-enter a relationship with Sharon or try to win Chelsea back who is coming into her own as a single woman. Cane will be very impressed with what this girl can do......Dylan first plan of attack upon returning to Genoa is to connect with Avery, but there is a kink in his plan because of Avery's strong feelings for Nick. With the death of Congressman Wheeler's daughter, YR is setting up for a murder mystery that will involve Leslie and Tyler but also Lilly and Cane and draws in Nick, Avery and Dylan also.

http://soaptownusa.com/Loose.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Quote:

Looks like TPTB are moving Sharon back with Adam again. Really? What happened to moving Sharon in a new direction of rehabilitating her? What happened to the bi-polar story that we have been hearing about? Is MAB still working on the show? Sharon and Adam are lethal together, so the question Adam will have to answer is does he want to re-enter a relationship with Sharon or try to win Chelsea back who is coming into her own as a single woman.

Posted Image

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

What the hell is going on at B&B?? and who is the new Ridge??? Why is another wedding planned for Liam and Hope? YIKES.

I'm not going to panic about Shadam yet. So far all I'm seeing is Sharon still in love with Adam BUT Adam in love with his wife and being a friend to Sharon. Time will tell.

vani

Is the old Ridge coming back, or a new one? Interesting, About time they end this triangle once and for all.

Checkers
Member Avatar

I didn't know they recast Ridge. Um...

natdot99
Member Avatar

It official, B&B needs a new writing team.
No one wants see Lope get married, again.
There goes Brooke 2.0 using Thomas to make Liam jealous, LOL
Ridge, Brooke did the same thing with Eric and Thorne.
Steffy let Lope get married and free yourself from Lope.

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jan 27 2013, 08:55 PM
It's sad to know that we will never be rid of Brooke or her clone daughter! Unless Cracked-up Katie kills her sis after learning about her sis and hubby(who knows how far that will go, but then we're talking Brooke here, it ALWAYS winds up with sex). Would be nice to see something new for a change. I find the Dazyee s/l strange, can't figure out what she did wrong :shrug: ? And after seeing the preview about Marcus' bro showing up that could be something of interest.... Just SO ready to move away from Liam and his 2 dim witted, Hopeless situations!

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

she says the same thing each week regarding Ridge each week. I think her section for B&B is pure BS. If she is not repeating the same things she is spewing hate for certain characters. i say take what she says with a grain of salt.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

It's magic!!! A few pills and a couple visits from a psychiatrist and she's a new woman!
She can return to the company she tried to destroy and we are supposed to forget all about her past wicked ways?
They just swept the ranch ashes under the proverbial rug?

ratfink
Member Avatar

yep, that's what they say... :shrug:

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I'm glad they pushed Sharon's "crime" under the rug like they do for everyone else. There is ONLY 1 WAY for Sharon to go now, and that's up ;)

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Quote:

yep, that's what they say... :shrug:

The writers are doing a good job of changing things up though. Put a ripple in the Lane pool, Chelsea not falling apart over Adam.
That is what I like to see going on instead of M.A.B.'s destruction.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jan 28 2013, 10:19 AM
It's magic!!! A few pills and a couple visits from a psychiatrist and she's a new woman!
She can return to the company she tried to destroy and we are supposed to forget all about her past wicked ways?
They always sweep everyone's ashes under the rug, I just wish they'd sweep sharon under the rug with her phony concern over adam's marriage.

natdot99
Member Avatar

queenpaula713
Jan 27 2013, 11:56 PM
natdot99
It's sad to know that we will never be rid of Brooke or her clone daughter! Unless Cracked-up Katie kills her sis after learning about her sis and hubby(who knows how far that will go, but then we're talking Brooke here, it ALWAYS winds up with sex). Would be nice to see something new for a change. I find the Dazyee s/l strange, can't figure out what she did wrong :shrug: ? And after seeing the preview about Marcus' bro showing up that could be something of interest.... Just SO ready to move away from Liam and his 2 dim witted, Hopeless situations!
Datzee was a baby broker who was paid for her services.
It the same storyline than ran on the Y&R when Billy brought Lucy.

Ejole Lifer

BlissfulLily
Well you don't have to forget. I haven't forgotten about Chelsea, Phyllis, Nikki, and Chloe's wicked ways and missteps. Yet, none of them have "paid" for anything.

just joey

queenpaula713
Jan 27 2013, 11:56 PM
natdot99
:flipoff: O. M. G. :frustration: How many more "Weddings" are there going to be? I do not remember ever hearing that LIAM proposed to HOEPE . HE is "IN LOVE" with :makeout: "STEFFY". Why would he marry HOEPE? Yes he Loves HOEpe, but "HE" is not in Love with her.!!!! IT's obvious that " IF" LIAM was "IN LOVE" with "HOEpe, HE, would, have, " FILED the "ANNULMENT PAPERS", instead of "RIPPING" them up. There by marrying HOEPE right away, but he did not do that. :cheer: :rockon:

just joey

natdot99
:puke: Bring in the new writing team. This team sucks. Get rid of HOEPE. :frustration: :wtf: :offs: How much shit can we take with HOEPE acting like her mother? She does not belong with LIAM :poof: :whack: !! She's so damn slutty & childish acting!!!!! :spank: And her & Brooke states that she has grown up & Matured? :rip:

Angie B

BlissfulLily
Posted Image

Angie B

I haven't watched B&B in many months but it does not sound like much has changed. It's still the Liam/Steffy/Hope /Brooke Half hour. So what are they doing with Rick? It would be awesome if they brought him to GC, where he meets, Chelsea and later they hook up.

Not only are the characters in the same professional field, the actors have chemistry from their pairing on AMC as Annie and JR Chandler. I know it'll never happen,but a girl can dream,right?

On Y&R looking forward to seeing Chelsea coming into her own. The Baldwin family drama. The Michealson sibs secret. The rest is blah!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply