Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soaptown USA Loose Lips GH; updated 1/27
Topic Started: Jan 27 2013, 04:07 PM (987 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

GENERAL HOSPITAL: Will Easton pull double duty on both shows? With TPTB investing time in the vampire storyline could McBain be a descendent of Caleb Morley? Is Lucy Imagining the whole vampire thing? With the arrival of Erin Hershey Presley that was secretly filmed and the introduction of her son Rafe (I find it ironic Alison named her son after her true love Rafe Kovich -vampire slayer) played by newcomer Jimmy Deshler, Lucy just not be off her rocker after all. Ron is going to make this story look like Lucy is imagining what happen and had a psychotic break. Alison comes to PC to tell Lucy that the vampires aren't real, but before Alison can talk to Lucy she is murdered and this sets off a murder mystery and we know how Ron loves mysteries! However, at the end of the arc, it will be left up to the viewers to decide what was real and what was all in Lucy's mind. All signs will point to vampires being a figment of Lucy's imagination but RC has plans to introduce two signs that vampires really did exist in PC.......The pacing on the arcs and stories can create an appearance that they are ending, but no so, in RC's world there are more twists and turns coming. We thought we had seen the last of Heather Webber, but she has much more to do. It was always planned that Heather would return and address her Franco lies. With Burton's sudden departure this impacted the arc and that is now why Heather is involved in the Ferncliff fiasco. Rumor has it we will see Heather, Todd and Lucy join forces and escape from Ferncliff.....The Pickle-Lila story is going to kick in gear. While Tracy is fearful that AJ will take over ELQ and it will seem that way for awhile, Edward was smarter then any one realized. Did Edward know AJ was still alive and that is why he took measures to protect the company to make sure if the SEC came after them his assets and ELQ would be protected. Tracy believes she successful hid ELQ's true financials from Edward. He proved more crafty and outsmarted her. Enter Pickle-Lila. Insiders are saying that ABC retained the license to Skye Quartermaine and hope to persuade Robin Christopher to return to GH.......AJ offers Duke a job, Will Duke's connections and ELQ go hand in hand?.......Expect more returns come March/April..... Alcazar anyone?

http://soaptownusa.com/Loose.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

I wish Carlivati would just write off the last 2 and a half years of PC as being all in someone's imagination. Normally, I hate that plot device, but in this case, I would not be opposed at all just because of how ridiculous and show-ruining 2001-2003 was. I don't like that it will apparently be left ambiguous. Just unequivocally retcon the damn vampires away!

I hope ABC (or whoever) is successful with Robin Christopher. Skye's at the top of my return wish list.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Ah, I hate that Allison will be dying after she arrives in PC, but glad we'll see her and FINALLY get an ending to Port Charles. I actually started watching during the vampire years and as silly as it all was, I liked it, so I am very interested in how this will play out. I actually kind of like the idea of an "ambiguous" ending...if people want to believe it was a dream, they can and if not, that's plausible too. So ready to see how all of this plays out!

dragonflies
Member Avatar

It wasn't show ruining, it actually saved the show and gave it two more years than it would have had

Mason

dragonflies
Jan 28 2013, 05:08 PM
It wasn't show ruining, it actually saved the show and gave it two more years than it would have had
It was for me. I would have preferred it to have been cancelled while Karen Harris was still writing if Brown and Esensten's crap was the only alternative. The show was never better than it was in 2000 under Harris's pen.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Most of the times Carlivati's writing sounds like a bad fanfic.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Jan 28 2013, 06:45 PM
Most of the times Carlivati's writing sounds like a bad fanfic.
That's because it is. He's a lazy, pathetic writer.

tylerbo20

more returns? sean and tiffany and lois anyone??

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

Sean and Tiffany would be awesome. Not sure how I feel about Lois if it's not Rena playing her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply