Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SAG Awards Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 27 2013, 08:14 PM (772 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I may be the only one posting in this thread tonight.... :laugh:

Tommy wasn't there, he didn't look happy at all at the GGs.

Anne is just ugh and as cute as she was trying to be with that speech, it didn't work for me at all.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Alin89
Member Avatar

congrats downton abby!!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I guess I should start watching Downton Abbey from the start. The lady speaking for them is funny.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I love Sally Field.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

YAY!!!!

Jennifer Lawrence won for Silver Linings Playbook! :wub:

Alin89
Member Avatar

i was happy for jen lawerance

lysie
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jan 27 2013, 09:38 PM
I guess I should start watching Downton Abbey from the start. The lady speaking for them is funny.
I couldn't figure out who she was. The hair and make-up people at that show are clearly quite good. If it hadn't been for her voice, I wouldn't have figured her out. You should watch. The seasons aren't that long, so it's not hard to catch up.

Alin89
Member Avatar

congrats to daniel day lewis!!

Alin89
Member Avatar

congrats to argo as well. they were a good cast.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Good for Daniel Day Lewis!

Yay for Ben Affleck and his movie Argo!

Holy Moses @ Jude Law...What happened to him?

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Miss Rhi
Jan 27 2013, 09:19 PM
Has Bryan Cranston won before?
I believe it's his first win! I was happy for him, though I'll always see him as Tim Whatley. :P

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

lysie
Jan 27 2013, 09:47 PM
Miss Rhi
I couldn't figure out who she was. The hair and make-up people at that show are clearly quite good. If it hadn't been for her voice, I wouldn't have figured her out. You should watch. The seasons aren't that long, so it's not hard to catch up.
I am so addicted! I bought a season 1 & 2 box set and I can't stop watching!

I hate that bitch who made Bates fall... I call her "sideburns".

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

The memorial,god the world lost ALOT of legends over the year.

Bremol
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Phyllis Logan was the lady speaking for them...and she's always a hoot! "Shut the french doors!" lol Of course, it's been reported that it was Penelope Wilton, because for some odd reason the HuffPo can't wrap their minds around Phyllis Logan (they made the mistake at least three times).

PL plays Mrs. Hughes on DA and the makeup people for the show are so good that she was able to walk into a restaurant, sit down for an interview, then leave without anyone recognizing who she was. Seeing a pic of Mrs. Hughes along side a pic of Phyllis...it's hard to reconcile that it's the same woman.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

I watched a few acceptance speeches and Tina's line about Amy giving birth to Lena Dunham was awesome!
Edited by Bright Eyes, Jan 28 2013, 05:37 PM.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Every time I try to like Anne Hathaway she opens her mouth and makes it impossible.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Award Show Discussion Archive · Next Topic »
Add Reply