Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ex-Passions Actress (Whitney Russell) Sued by Son for Stealing Acting $$$; Brook Kerr is old enough to have a 23-year-old son?!?!
Topic Started: Jan 28 2013, 12:50 AM (1,827 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

'High School Musical' Star
My Divorcing Parents
Stole THOUSANDS from Me

As if his famous mom's divorce wasn't bad enough -- "High School Musical" star Chris Warren has now filed a lawsuit against BOTH his parents, accusing the pair of stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars of his child acting money.

Warren filed the lawsuit against "Passions" actress Brook Kerr and Christopher Warren Sr., claiming they established a trust for him back in 2001 for all the money he made as a minor -- and have been secretly dipping into the kitty ... big time.

According to the lawsuit, Chris paid into the account for years, but when he decided to make a withdrawal back in 2011 -- as a 21-year-old -- his parents refused to grant him access.

When pressed, Chris claims his parents admitted they had blown through hundreds of thousands of dollars of his money on their own personal expenses ... but refused to say how much was left in the account.

Chris is now suing his parents for all the money back ... even though he's still not sure exactly how much they took.

Reminder: Chris' parents are currently embroiled in a nasty divorce.

Neither parent has responded to Chris' lawsuit.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/27/high-school-musical-chris-warren-parents-lawsuit-divorce/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

wow wat brooke kerr did was horrible.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I had no idea her kid was in the business too but I never got into the High School Musical stuff. Hadn't heard about the divorce until now either. That's sad that they used what seems like a lot of his money in that trust account on their own stuff, unless it was used on basics to survive. If it was used for basics then I wouldn't think his parents would be so secretive about how much is left.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Lovely...here I was thinking how good off he was because his mother would understand keeping his money separate, being in the business and all. Well good luck to him. I hoe he gets his money back!

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Yikes.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I knew ages ago she had a kid when she was 16.

Bad girl,I would probably sue too.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Yeah, it's crazy to think Kerr has a son in his 20s. I remember thinking it was wild when Warren was on B&B back in 2005. He was a teenager, and I couldn't believe Whitney from PSNS was the mother of a teenager when she looked like a teenager herself.

This is terrible though. I don't blame Warren for seeking legal action. It sucks to sue family, especially your parents, but if the trust was intended for Warren then the money is his. Not Kerr or her husband.

Nate
Member Avatar
Bitch!

Wow! I'm shocked Brook Kerr was a son in his 20s! Holy crap! I remember Chris from when I watched the first High School Musical when I was a kid. Had no clue it was Brook's kid! (I was watching High School Musical and Passions in elementary school LOL)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply