Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of January 28
Topic Started: Jan 28 2013, 08:17 AM (14,513 Views)
JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Matt
Jan 28 2013, 08:28 PM
Deadline | TV
ž@DeadlineTV
Brant Daugherty Joins ‘Army Wives’ http://dlvr.it/2sL30n
If this means we lose him on Days, then boo. Why do we lose all the man candy? I'm still bitter over Andrew.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Nevermind, he's still recurring according to the article. Crisis averted!

supercool74
Member Avatar

cord08
Jan 28 2013, 07:04 PM
Matt
Jan 28 2013, 06:51 PM
WillFan
Jan 28 2013, 06:43 PM
Brant Daughertyž@brantdaugherty
Busy day today, starting off with a table read for my new project
https://twitter.com/brantdaugherty/status/295955317026594816

I hope that means that Brian is no longer around.
Well that would fucking suck if it does! What the hell is a super couple without some kind of fucking interloper?!? smdh
Agreed. I honestly don't expect Brian to be on for more than three or four episodes during the next few weeks. If Days really wants to do a triangle in the future, they should cast Sonny's European ex...hopefully with a sexy accent. :P
Even though I'd probably hate any of Sonny's exes (just because they aren't Will ;) ) I think I'd rather see that story play out. It would be interesting to see how Sonny dealt with an ex-boyfriend that he actually had feelings for at one time, come and try to get between the two. Maybe because we might actually get some back story on Sonny. There can still be interlopers. Brian was just kind of thrown in there. I kind of wish there had been a little more build up or something. At first he's Will's friend, then all of a sudden he's hanging out with Sonny. It didn't make a lot of sense. Although I do like this kind of interloper...the one that we know is a total jerk and who will never win. I don't want any kind of triangle where someone else has a real shot.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Casey Deidrick@CaseyDeidrick
Long day on set! Great being back in Salem....X-hausted!

Kate Mansi@KateMansi
@caseydeidrick hey can you hand me my purse please? :0

Casey Deidrick@CaseyDeidrick
Lol funniest scenes we ever shot, thx for stu-stut-stuttering! RT @KateMansi: @caseydeidrick hey can you hand me my purse please? :0

Kate Mansi@KateMansi
@CaseyDeidrick seriously the BEST!ill be laughing about that for days! I'm going to speech therapy for the stutter I swear ;)

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Are he and Molly even together anymore? Don't know why I care one way or another.

chinkybig

Him and Molly are a couple...like in real life?!?

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Jan 28 2013, 09:34 PM
Nevermind, he's still recurring according to the article. Crisis averted!

Yay for him being on recurring!!

Miss Rhi
Jan 29 2013, 02:39 AM
Are he and Molly even together anymore? Don't know why I care one way or another.

I don't know, sorry :)

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Forgot to add that I LOVE those tweets between Casey & Kate!! :wub:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

chinkybig
Jan 29 2013, 02:42 AM
They were and may still be. Just noticed on the DR's Twitter that they don't seem to tweet each other anymore.

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

Kate Mansi ‏@KateMansi
Good morning twerps! Gettin an early start in Salem this mornin! Have a beautiful day xo
https://twitter.com/KateMansi/status/296237516355403776

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Miss Rhi
Jan 29 2013, 03:35 AM
chinkybig
Jan 29 2013, 02:42 AM
They were and may still be. Just noticed on the DR's Twitter that they don't seem to tweet each other anymore.
Well, they've been a LOT calmer on that front after they broke up & got back together that one time. I think they both realized that having their personal relationship on twitter in front of everyone for the whole world to see might not really be the best option. Nadia Bjorlin & Brandon Beemer aren't up each other's asses on twitter all the time anymore, either, and from everything that I've read they're still together, too.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

I tweeted :birthday: to @matthew_ashford who turned 53 today. Still waiting on a tweet back.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Miss Rhi
I've been wondering the same thing. And it really bugs me that I wonder it at all.

cord08

I don't know for sure, but I have a feeling they broke up because they aren't even following each other on Twitter anymore.

Cherianne

A few weeks ago in SOD, I think it was a roundup article about what questions stars hate to be asked, Casey said he hates to be asked if he and Molly are still together. He said "yes, we are, and I'm never answering that question again."

Who knows what could happen in a few weeks, though..........
Edited by Cherianne, Jan 29 2013, 11:10 AM.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

supercool74
Jan 29 2013, 12:03 AM
cord08
Matt
WillFan
Jan 28 2013, 06:43 PM
Brant Daughertyž@brantdaugherty
Busy day today, starting off with a table read for my new project
https://twitter.com/brantdaugherty/status/295955317026594816

I hope that means that Brian is no longer around.
Well that would fucking suck if it does! What the hell is a super couple without some kind of fucking interloper?!? smdh
Agreed. I honestly don't expect Brian to be on for more than three or four episodes during the next few weeks. If Days really wants to do a triangle in the future, they should cast Sonny's European ex...hopefully with a sexy accent. :P
Even though I'd probably hate any of Sonny's exes (just because they aren't Will ;) ) I think I'd rather see that story play out. It would be interesting to see how Sonny dealt with an ex-boyfriend that he actually had feelings for at one time, come and try to get between the two. Maybe because we might actually get some back story on Sonny. There can still be interlopers. Brian was just kind of thrown in there. I kind of wish there had been a little more build up or something. At first he's Will's friend, then all of a sudden he's hanging out with Sonny. It didn't make a lot of sense. Although I do like this kind of interloper...the one that we know is a total jerk and who will never win. I don't want any kind of triangle where someone else has a real shot.
I read somewhere that Van HanSis who played Luke on ATWT was going to play Sonny's ex-boyfriend and cause trouble between Will and Sonny. Not sure but I was thinking it was to happen during May sweeps.. Just cannot remember where I read it. Maybe it fell through though because I have not seen anything on the DOOL website.

mellymet

Miss Rhi
I have wondered the same thing. They don't seem to tweet each other nor hang out with the same people anymore. Gotta love gossip LOL

cord08

kay
Jan 29 2013, 11:19 AM
supercool74
Jan 29 2013, 12:03 AM
cord08
Matt
I read somewhere that Van HanSis who played Luke on ATWT was going to play Sonny's ex-boyfriend and cause trouble between Will and Sonny. Not sure but I was thinking it was to happen during May sweeps.. Just cannot remember where I read it. Maybe it fell through though because I have not seen anything on the DOOL website.
I think the Van Hansis bit was a "wishful thinking" rumor started by a fan on Twitter.

cord08

Fan: @laurenkoslow Beautiful! Hope you had fun in Salem!
@laurenkoslow: yes .. It was a great day in Salem! LOTS of good story coming your way

@ericmartsolf: “@Lulumama09: @ericmartsolf How great were those scenes with @Ari_Zucker & @eileen_davidson yesterday? #DAYS” Feisty mamas. Love it.
Edited by cord08, Jan 29 2013, 11:39 AM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Deidre Hall
Great fun yesterday. Can't tell you what we did til a little further down the road but knew you' like to see a photo.

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply