Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of January 28
Topic Started: Jan 28 2013, 08:17 AM (14,454 Views)
DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Nah, I think she means that in a good way. Could be wrong, but it sounds like she thinks Drake had some great scenes. Which would be a pretty big shock to everyone.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jderoche5
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jan 30 2013, 12:32 PM
Will&Sonny
Jan 30 2013, 06:00 AM
chinkybig
Jan 30 2013, 04:41 AM
I wonder what the DH tweet is about...
To me, it seems like "killed" is a synonym for "devastated" in this case. The first part is Deidre telling Drake that his acting in the scenes that they taped that day "killed" (devastated) her. The second part is Marlena telling John that what he did in those scenes "killed" (devastated) her.

But I could be wrong.
So is John going to come across looking like an even bigger, unsympathetic, non-heroic asshole than he already has?
This is my theory and I'm sticking to it.

J&M are actually working with each other but no one else knows this. Maybe John "kills" Marlena or makes it appear he has.

Drake could have been making D laugh....."You kill me" hahaha type of thing.

Kristian also tweeting about the many twists and turns......

AFaithL

jderoche5
Jan 30 2013, 12:43 PM
AFaithL
Jan 30 2013, 12:32 PM
Will&Sonny
Jan 30 2013, 06:00 AM
chinkybig
Jan 30 2013, 04:41 AM
I wonder what the DH tweet is about...
To me, it seems like "killed" is a synonym for "devastated" in this case. The first part is Deidre telling Drake that his acting in the scenes that they taped that day "killed" (devastated) her. The second part is Marlena telling John that what he did in those scenes "killed" (devastated) her.

But I could be wrong.
So is John going to come across looking like an even bigger, unsympathetic, non-heroic asshole than he already has?
This is my theory and I'm sticking to it.

J&M are actually working with each other but no one else knows this. Maybe John "kills" Marlena or makes it appear he has.

Drake could have been making D laugh....."You kill me" hahaha type of thing.

Kristian also tweeting about the many twists and turns......
I hope so!

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Lauren Koslow Fan Club Page
about an hour ago near Los Angeles, CA
Hi! Happy Wednesday!!

working on three different scripts today...with so many different people in Salem...Kristian and I just had some interesting scenes! Now back onstage with Will & Sonny! Yay Wilson!

WillFan
Member Avatar

Lauren Koslow Fan Club Page

Hi! Happy Wednesday!!

working on three different scripts today...with so many different people in Salem...Kristian and I just had some interesting scenes! Now back onstage with Will & Sonny! Yay Wilson!

https://www.facebook.com/LKDays

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

So we're gonna get Kate/Hope scenes?? Yay- always good!! And Kate with Will & Sonny!!

Love the sound of those scripts, lol

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Andreas_BopeFan
Jan 30 2013, 06:23 PM
So we're gonna get Kate/Hope scenes?? Yay- always good!! And Kate with Will & Sonny!!

Love the sound of those scripts, lol
me too. sounds like Lauren & Kristian are finally getting a lot of stuff to do. Lauren's working on 3 scripts today alone, Kristian was joking about shooting so much she didn't even know what day it was - about time for these two!! they deserve it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm hoping the Kate/Hope scenes Koslow is referring to involve Kate and Rafe's little affair, and are Hope being protective of her good friend Rafe.

tylerbo20

i dont like kate and hope not being friends they were friends..boooo

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I love Kate and Hope being at odds....when were they friends? As far as I can remember, Kate has hated Hope ever since she got Bo back away from Billie.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Mitchapalooza
Jan 30 2013, 11:51 PM
I love Kate and Hope being at odds....when were they friends? As far as I can remember, Kate has hated Hope ever since she got Bo back away from Billie.
they were kinda friends in 2003 when Kate was with Roman. There's an episode where Bo & Roman were on a stake-out & Kate was over at Bope's hanging out with Hope. Hope convinced Kate to tell Roman she loved him over the police radio.
i think that there's a lot that's happened between Kate & Hope since then - Kate helping Billie get Bo & stealing the evidence DVD to keep Chelsea out of prison - & i don't think that they can get back from that. Billie & Hope managed to become friends because Billie accepted that Bo would never be hers & that he belonged with Hope.
Edited by Supergirlx2, Jan 31 2013, 12:06 AM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Blake Berris
@laurenkoslow god you're good. So good.

rosered

@eileen_davidson

@nbcdays @DrakeHogestyn @ericmartsolf up and at em! Heading into the studio to work with two of my faves at DOOL...

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

KJAlfonso: Good M Good M everyone ; ) coffee ,scripts in hand lol all set off 2 Salem; )) Have a beautiful day ! ; ))
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/296989568190783488

AFaithL

Supergirlx2
Jan 31 2013, 09:56 AM
KJAlfonso: Good M Good M everyone ; ) coffee ,scripts in hand lol all set off 2 Salem; )) Have a beautiful day ! ; ))
I wish they would give Hope more to do than be everyone's sounding board in Salem. Like a big, juicy case to work on.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jan 31 2013, 10:05 AM
Supergirlx2
I wish they would give Hope more to do than be everyone's sounding board in Salem. Like a big, juicy case to work on.
considering Kristian's been on set every day this week, i'm betting she's got something more to do. I doubt she's giving Kate advice, or simply having a girls night with her. (not sure who else she's been working with)

AFaithL

Supergirlx2
Jan 31 2013, 10:10 AM
AFaithL
Jan 31 2013, 10:05 AM
Supergirlx2
considering Kristian's been on set every day this week, i'm betting she's got something more to do. I doubt she's giving Kate advice, or simply having a girls night with her. (not sure who else she's been working with)
Well that would be preferble to Hope flitting around Salem randomly.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

twitter is dead. I don't know what to do with myself.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Jan 31 2013, 10:35 AM
twitter is dead. I don't know what to do with myself.
I know i am completely lost right now. It needs to be back up by 9 Vegas time.

tylerbo20

Supergirlx2
Oh she's got a second job handing out scripts and coffee :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply