Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, January 28th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 28 2013, 08:20 AM (5,211 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 28 2013, 08:20 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Best.Babyswitch.Ever.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jan 28 2013, 10:15 AM
lysie
Posted Image

Discuss!
Best.Babyswitch.Ever.
On this show, yes. In all of soaps, no chance.

Lysie, I hope you got some great Billie picture(s) for Wednesday's thread.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Jan 28 2013, 10:25 AM.

lysie
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Jan 28 2013, 10:25 AM
blueskies
Jan 28 2013, 10:15 AM
lysie
Posted Image

Discuss!
Best.Babyswitch.Ever.
On this show, yes. In all of soaps, no chance.

Lysie, I hope you got some great Billie picture(s) for Wednesday's thread.
Oohhh. Remind me tomorrow.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

lysie
Posted Image

Discuss!
The Stefano/Lexie pose is kind of creepy b/c if you didn't know the story it would look like Stefano is the proud papa of her baby.

Apparently I'm easily squicked out today. :huh:

lysie
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jan 28 2013, 11:54 AM
lysie
Posted Image

Discuss!
The Stefano/Lexie pose is kind of creepy b/c if you didn't know the story it would look like Stefano is the proud papa of her baby.

Apparently I'm easily squicked out today. :huh:
No, I thought the same thing and I was barely even awake.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I love Chloe innocently acting like she and Parker moving in makes total sense.

Nicole vs. Kristen has potential to be really good. LOL at Kristen casually eating fruit while calling Nicole a bitch.

I really like Eric being to one to challenge Brady. Eric doesn't have enough recent actions to be seen as hypocritical for his judgments yet.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

OMG I can already tell that these Kristen/Nicole scene are pure gold.
Kristen: "You just called me a phony bitch. Now I'm going to have to rethink my entire existence".

FLAWLESS.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Scooby Doo imitation? Really Jen? When you extol that as one of Dan's virtues, it just pounds home how much he sucks.

Seriously, scheming Chloe as he wide-eyed innocent is my favorite iteration of the character. Chloe and Anne are making this storty for me because Jen and Dan just suck so bad.

Kristin is owning Nicole. Now THIS is a real villainess. "I also think you're bored because your life is so empty."

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

These Kristen/Nicole scenes are FLAWLESS. I love how they're trying to one up one another's misdeeds by listing VERY factual and accurate rundowns of their pasts. And then the mini-catfight? It all made my heart flutter. Especially when Nicole managed to get away from Brady to go after Kristen again! BWAHAHAHA!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Kristen to Nicole: " I am very tolerant of you, you know why? Because I know you care about Brady. But you are so completely insignificant to me, you are not worth the energy to react." Made of win. FYI - it really looks like they're moving Nicole toward heroine-type writing.

Jen seems way too naive to have ever been an investigative reporter.

I totally buy all these scenes of everybody warning Brady and Brady defending Kristin.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Yup, I definitely should have called in sick today. I can't believe I have to wait till 7 to see this Kristen/Nicole smack down.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Seriously. Nicole just slipped right out of Brady's grasp like a greased pig at a county fair and launched herself at Kristen again! I very well may need a gif of that.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oh -- and "Since when have I ever known what was good for me" right before Nicole threw Kristen onto the bed & tackled her! This has all given me a good case of heart palpitations.

psychofan
Member Avatar

LOVE Brady defending Nicole to Kristen and pointing out that Kristen "gave as good as she got".

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Seriously, can Nicole please team up with Marlena to save Brady? I can't think of a better way for her to win Eric's affection while simultaneously pissing off Sami. It's win-win for her.

Chloe moving back and forth between scheming and being honest is perfection. It makes her so much more interesting than just being a cardboard villainess in the story. Gah, Danloe is sooo much better than Dannifer.

elci525
Member Avatar

I haven't enjoyed Chloe this much in quite some time.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

We're at the 1/2 and today's show has been FABULOUS! The weak link has been Chloe/Daniel/Jennifer, but I only think that's because that story is just getting under way. To be honest, I need these stories to crossover a little more. IMO, if Kristen were to mentor Nick in taking Will's baby away from him (to torture Marlena) and if Jennifer were to do something to piss Kristen off enough that she'd help Chloe conspire to get Daniel back (or maybe Kristen views Chloe as a threat with Brady and wants Daniel/Chloe together to keep her from being a distraction)...

In any event, I need TomSell to weave these stories together just a little more tightly and then we've damn well got a winner!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

You know what my favorite thing is about the three main SLs right now? In all three of them, they have a new antagonist (Chloe, Nick and Kristin) with new agendas driving the action, so none of these stories feel stale and re-hashed.

psychofan
Member Avatar

For a while, I hadn't really considered myself a TomSell fan, but since the new year, I have just LOVED their work. Consider me on board!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply