Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, January 28th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 28 2013, 08:20 AM (5,219 Views)
supercool74
Member Avatar

Oh Jennifer. Talking about how she loved Jack "with her whole heart", but it's nice to love someone who isn't as complicated. Boy, do I miss complicated.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

Was Brady this stupid BEFORE he got knocked upside the head twice?

blueskies
Member Avatar

Pookie
Jan 28 2013, 04:22 PM
Yes.

Kali
Member Avatar

Wow, the Danloe scenes reminded me of why I used to love Danloe! Their chemistry is amazing. And even more amazing--NB made me cry. Daniel, wth are you doing with the "boring one" when you could be with Chloe?? I wish her stint was long term--I'm afraid of getting too invested.

Nicole/Kristen, Nicole/Eric and Nicole/Brady were wonderful. Nicole is such a great character--it looks like they're moving her into a story where she can really shine.

Was anything else on?

Pookie
Member Avatar

blueskies
Pookie
Yes.
OY VEY. :shame: :shame:
Edited by Pookie, Jan 28 2013, 04:29 PM.

am103
Member Avatar

In one sentence, Nicole brings up the Secret Room, the Susan/Kristen baby switch, and Roman coming back from the dead. The next minute, Kristen and Nicole are calling each other a bitch and tossing each other across the room.

Fantastic.

AFaithL

am103
Jan 28 2013, 04:40 PM
In one sentence, Nicole brings up the Secret Room, the Susan/Kristen baby switch, and Roman coming back from the dead. The next minute, Kristen and Nicole are calling each other a bitch and tossing each other across the room.

Fantastic.
Seriously, Kristen v Nicole is made of "win".

More, more, more!!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Why when I see Brady do I want to bust out with a verse of "What a feeling"?

Kristen vs Nicole is SO going to be made of win.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Nicole has got to stop talking to herself, though. It stopped being cute and started being creepy awhile ago.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Now Brady's making me want to sing "My Way" ala Sinatra.

Kristen: Ive never denied that I've made mistakes.

Nicole: Neither has Stalin.

BAA!!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Imitation of Scooby Doo??

What the bloody hell??

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Oh, Kristen how I love thee.

You make pot meeting kettle so fun!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Oh my, Kristen's developing a conscience.

Your whole heart Jen?? Hmm.. I've failed to see that.

Okay, Hopes got to have more story than being everyone's sounding board.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Eric, I'd like to cry...or uh...yeah cry on your shoulder.

Hope needs to boo some folks on the head or something.

Chloe & Daniel make so much more sense.

Romancer66

supercool74
Jan 28 2013, 04:20 PM
Oh Jennifer. Talking about how she loved Jack "with her whole heart", but it's nice to love someone who isn't as complicated. Boy, do I miss complicated.
Jen-Jen is confusing "shallow" with "uncomplicated." Sadly, given how weak, inept, and unintelligent this incarnation of her has become, I'm not surprised that she can't tell the difference. And if I'd loved someone "with my whole heart," who was taken from me suddenly and too soon, I'd miss everything about him--including how "complicated" he was.

And Dan can do a great Scooby-Doo imitation? Yeah, that's exactly what I'd look for in a romantic partner . . . if I was 12 years old. :rolleyes: I have to wonder if TIIC have any idea just how shallow and vapid Dannifer really are. Because conversations like this latest between Jen-Jen and Hope don't make them sound any more appealing or rootable. While I'm mystified as to why Chloe would want Daniel back, her position is more understandable than Jen's--she had a marriage and a child with Dr. Wipeout. A real history, as opposed to a handful of boring dates and a few contrived medical emergencies.
Edited by Romancer66, Jan 28 2013, 05:18 PM.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Shut up Hope!

The last thing I want to see is Granny Jen & Oompa Loompa sucking face.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

This episode would have been so much better if Daniel weren't in it.

lysie
Member Avatar

I don't really have anything to say about today. It was fine. I liked Kristen/Brady/Nicole/Eric/Marlena/Hope/Ciara. I don't like the Chloe stuff, but even it wasn't awful today.

I wonder if Ciara's first communion is going to be an event of some sort. I'm just surprised it came up again.

Pookie
Member Avatar

I like Nicole and I like Eric, but I hope they get more to do rather than stick their nose into Brady and Kristen's business. They both deserve better. It's a bit of a snore for me. And while I'm at it, Nicole deserves more than just being the person who sticks her nose in Daniel and Chloe's business either.

blueskies
Member Avatar

lol @ "I'm silly like a fox".

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply