Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TVSource: ‘Days of our Lives’ Star Nathan Owens Discusses His New Role
Topic Started: Jan 28 2013, 08:26 PM (1,773 Views)
JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/01/days-of-our-lives-star-nathan-owens-discusses-his-new-role/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Hmmm... A character change? That explains the recast. Fingers crossed that Cameron knows the whereabouts of baby Ejole!

Will&Sonny

am103
Jan 28 2013, 08:30 PM
Hmmm... A character change? That explains the recast. Fingers crossed that Cameron knows the whereabouts of baby Ejole!
Like...exactly which grave he's buried in?

:run:

deletemyaccountplease

I don't think he's alive either but u never know

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Jan 28 2013, 08:57 PM
am103
Jan 28 2013, 08:30 PM
Like...exactly which grave he's buried in?

:run:
LMAO. Funniest post today.

annie21

Maybe, as some have suggested, they'll make him a DiMera. And they wouldn't even have to change his initials. :)

The actor seems like a nice guy, but the character needs a lot of work before they pair him with anyone, especially, imo, a fully developed, legacy character like Abby -- and especially, especially if they're going to tell a "de-flowering" story, which it seems like they are.

lysie
Member Avatar

Did this interview just now come out?

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 28 2013, 10:19 PM
Yeah, according to the link, it just posted today.

lysie
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jan 28 2013, 10:23 PM
lysie
Well, that's interesting. His interviews were done on the 11th. There's usually a reason if they have to wait to post them. I think I can say that, lol.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Cameron and Jennifer should totally hook up.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 28 2013, 10:29 PM
tomsawyer
lysie
Well, that's interesting. His interviews were done on the 11th. There's usually a reason if they have to wait to post them. I think I can say that, lol.
Maybe it's because of the nekkid very, very soon stuff?

Will&Sonny

tomsawyer
Jan 28 2013, 10:32 PM
lysie
Jan 28 2013, 10:29 PM
tomsawyer
lysie
Maybe it's because of the nekkid very, very soon stuff?
When I read that, the first thing that I thought of was the secret affair spoiler.

That's just the vibe that I got, though. It could be completely wrong. Specifically, it was his "[the fans are] going to love it" comment that gave me that vibe, because otherwise it just seems like an arrogant, "you'll love looking at my body because it's so hot" kind of statement, and I get the feeling that it wasn't intended to sound like that.
Edited by Will&Sonny, Jan 28 2013, 10:51 PM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I seriously hope Kate and Cameron are the new secret pair! That'd be a character change I'd be excited to see!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I really like Abigail with Cameron. I liked the couple when Yancey was playing Cameron, and I like them even more now that Owens is playing Cameron.

dooldooldool

NocturnalBlondie
Jan 28 2013, 11:34 PM
I seriously hope Kate and Cameron are the new secret pair! That'd be a character change I'd be excited to see!
Nope, it will be Cameron and Sonny.
Or Cameron and Will.

That is a character change and a successful african-american doctor on the down low is so 1990s, which is when Oprah hyped it. So now that its 2013, DOOL is being trendy as usual.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

dooldooldool
Jan 30 2013, 02:16 AM
NocturnalBlondie
Jan 28 2013, 11:34 PM
Nope, it will be Cameron and Sonny.
Or Cameron and Will.

That is a character change and a successful african-american doctor on the down low is so 1990s, which is when Oprah hyped it. So now that its 2013, DOOL is being trendy as usual.
Why would it be Cameron and Sonny? Brian's already on canvas... and who are we kidding? This show doesn't have enough interest in Sonny for him to have 3 guys... this is not Sami.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply