Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Important role being cast this week, to debut in May!
Topic Started: Jan 28 2013, 11:22 PM (4,598 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

WILL/GABI BABY BEING CAST THIS WEEK....THIRD GREAT-GREAT-GRANDCHILD OF TOM & ALICE HORTON SET TO MAKE DEBUT IN MAY!

The baby of Will Horton and Gabi Hernandez is being cast this week and will tape its first episode on February 5, 2013, with a first airdate in May, 2013. The baby will become just the third great-great-grandchild of Tom & Alice Horton, joining Scotty Banning (born 1977) and Claire Brady (born 2006).

Role: Caucasian or Hispanic newborn twin infants (recurring U/5)
Tape Date: Begins 2/5/13
Role Info: Beautiful Caucasian or Hispanic newborn twin infants. Age does not matter as long as they are 10 pounds or less. Please submit if you have just had twins or know of someone who has. The baby would play a recurring role in a wonderful storyline on Days of Our Lives. We follow all rules and regulations for newborns on our set and they can only be here for 2 hours at a time.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

So, while it's no surprise, we now have confirmation that the baby will survive. (For now, at least. Obviously it could still get the Grace treatment later.)

Oh -- as always, thanks for the information, Jason!
Edited by Will&Sonny, Jan 28 2013, 11:32 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing what story this baby brings.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

So Love this

elci525
Member Avatar

This is pretty exciting, I must say.....

So the baby is born in May? Prob in time for May sweeps, as was probably assumed. Awww, I can just see Marlena at the birth, and Caroline. That makes me happy. And don't even get me started on the joy of seeing Lumi receive their grandchild. That is such a strange thing to even say! But, yeah, I can only imagine the custody quagmire will ensue forever and day, once there is a baby. LOL - but bring that on as well!!

Regardless, I am haven't been this excited - and continually excited, although not without reservations of course - for a Days storyline in a VERY long time.
Edited by elci525, Jan 28 2013, 11:56 PM.

tylerbo20

boring

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Exciting! Guesses on what they are going to name Baby Girl Hernandez-Horton?

I think it might be a traditionally Latino first name and maybe Marlena or Katherine as a middle name. I suspect she'll be given Fallon as a surname.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

nickyj12345
Jan 29 2013, 12:26 AM

I think it might be a traditionally Latino first name and maybe Marlena or Katherine as a middle name. I suspect she'll be given Fallon as a surname.
Since everyone knows Will is the father, the baby will likely have Horton as a surname regardless of whether Nick and Gabi marry and any custody issues.
Edited by BeeBee, Jan 29 2013, 12:49 AM.

chinkybig

Of course, they have to "position" it as Tom and Alice Horton's great-great grandchild. You know, simply put, this baby is Sami's grand-child / spawn. But, personally, I wouldn't want to be reminded of the latter. LOL.

chinkybig

nickyj12345

I don't mind them naming their name after Marlena or hell, even Kristen.... just not Samantha Gene.

Would be sweet to name her Caroline, though. Carrie's name is Caroline Anna Brady, right?

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Jan 29 2013, 12:46 AM
nickyj12345

Since everyone knows Will is the father, the baby will likely have Horton as a surname regardless of whether Nick and Gabi marry and any custody issues.
You would think that Baby Girl Horton would be given that as a surname, but there is nothing legally obligating a mother to give her child the father's last name.

From Days history, Belle was (apparently) a Brady for about 6 years. Her last name and birth certificate were amended just before John and Marlena got married in 1999. I also don't remember at what point Will's last name was changed from Reed to Roberts (and whether it was ever "officially" done onscreen.)

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

ugh, for many reasons.
if the babies have to be under 10lbs, does that mean that we get instant-baby? why did babies like Ciara, Claire, &, if i'm not mistaken, the rest of Sami's kids get the doll treatment, but Wabi get a real infant? isn't casting newborns the complete opposite of saving money?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I'm looking forward to seeing this baby on screen. At least we know it survives right? lol

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Is it OK if I cling to the hope that the child lives and the mother dies during childbirth?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

LonePirate
Jan 29 2013, 08:18 AM
Is it OK if I cling to the hope that the child lives and the mother dies during childbirth?
Absolutely, and frankly that would be IDEAL because it would send Nick into full out CRAY mode, when he I'm sure vows to get revenge on everyone who wronged Gabi in some way.....lol

blueskies
Member Avatar

nickyj12345
Jan 29 2013, 01:31 AM
BeeBee
Jan 29 2013, 12:46 AM
nickyj12345

You would think that Baby Girl Horton would be given that as a surname, but there is nothing legally obligating a mother to give her child the father's last name.

From Days history, Belle was (apparently) a Brady for about 6 years. Her last name and birth certificate were amended just before John and Marlena got married in 1999. I also don't remember at what point Will's last name was changed from Reed to Roberts (and whether it was ever "officially" done onscreen.)
speaking of Will's last name, when did he officially have it changed to Horton?

blueskies
Member Avatar

so should we start a pool now to see who can guess correctly in what precarious situation the baby will be born in?

i'll go with, in the Horton cabin, with Sami berating her, she goes into labor. It's just the two of them. No cellphones, and they missed the last ferry so Sami has to deliver the baby. Gabi's so grateful Sami's there to help, she names the baby after her. Baby Samantha Arianna Hernandez-Horton.
Edited by blueskies, Jan 29 2013, 08:31 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I'm going with at St. Luke's during Ciara's communion..Father Eric and Sami delivers the child as there is a huge storm out and the ambulance got caught in a flash flood....Rafe and Sami are fighting throughout the entire thing....

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 29 2013, 08:32 AM
I'm going with at St. Luke's during Ciara's communion..Father Eric and Sami delivers the child as there is a huge storm out and the ambulance got caught in a flash flood....Rafe and Sami are fighting throughout the entire thing....
probaly when baby will out it will bond rafe and sami when they both hold the baby

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I'm glad the baby will survive, as then we'll get some custody battling. Plus, enough with the dead babies.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply