Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Game of Thrones (Season 3); Returns March 31st, 2013
Topic Started: Jan 29 2013, 02:34 AM (2,184 Views)
DaveBedford
Bitches be crazy! Haters are gonna hate!

Here's the HBO teaser promo for season 3 of Game of Thrones featuring "Rains of Castamere" that aired last night following Banshee

Edited by DaveBedford, Mar 15 2013, 05:43 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Thanks for starting this thread, I'm a bit more excited for season three than I was season two and since I've never read the novels everything is new for me.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Thanks for the thread, I can't wait for the return.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

'Game of Thrones' Season 3 Preview New Photos <May Contain Spoilers

Ciaran Hinds as Mance Rayder < :wub2: I just flove this man acting he was stellar in Political Animals.
Posted Image

TvJunkiie
Member Avatar

love this thread!! been waiting for season 3 since 4ever :)

DaveBedford

This would be the Official S3 trailer that HBO has been airing the last few weeks

Edited by DaveBedford, Mar 15 2013, 05:42 PM.

DaveBedford

Game of Thrones premieres tonight!!!

WHO'S READY?!!

Dakota
Member Avatar

I was not wow by the first episode I hope it gets better. Love Jon and Tyrion, 2 of my favorites and somewhat underdogs.

DaveBedford

A very good S3 premiere of GoT

Tyrion to Cersei: You must be proud as the man who let's his balls brush his knees.

Tyrion never fails to disappoint :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by DaveBedford, Apr 1 2013, 04:32 AM.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

So glad this show is back. I'm glad it's getting so much buzz lately.

King
Member Avatar

I thought it was a GREAT premiere!

Dakota
Member Avatar

The episode was great tonight and amend my earlier comment that the season premiere was not good.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I'm way too impatient as a viewer for episodes like last night. I want more frickin' dragons. I want homegirl to cross the ocean already. I want to see that zombie army again (from the finale).

Also, I fully did not understand what was going on with Theon. So many things to track, I missed how he wound up in that position.

Interesting that Catelyn prayed for two of the kids in her household and it seems like they might wind up being the two most important.

Love this show...wish the episodes were twice as long.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

The last 5 minutes of this last episode was one of the most epic things I've seen on TV. Danaerys is so badass. Anyone else watch?

King
Member Avatar

Danaeryus is amazing. I want to BE her.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Umm .. yesssss. :wub:

Dakota
Member Avatar

Great episode, D was great.

King
Member Avatar

ANOTHER great episode tonight! Loving this season!

I am a little confused about the motives and such. I will have to read a recap.

michelle
Member Avatar

King
Apr 29 2013, 01:05 AM
ANOTHER great episode tonight! Loving this season!

I am a little confused about the motives and such. I will have to read a recap.
King, If I hadn't read the books I would be totally lost.

I'm impressed everyone who hasn't, can keep up at all.

Loved, loved, loved when Tywin told Tyrion he had to marry Sansa and Cersei was all ha ha about it, until Tywin told HER she had to marry Lorash. HA, BITCH, it's not nice when daddy tells you that you HAVE to do something IS IT???

And as much as I LOVE me some Jamie Lannister, I couldn't understand most of what he said in that bath with Brienne. I had to rewind like 7 times, to get he was talking about the Mad King.

I just wanted to WASH him so badly, but then I was scared I might bump into that stump. (Not that one, the other one)

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I heard like 1/3 of Jamie's bathtub confession, too. It all seemed very intense.

I have a tough time remembering character names. I also have a hard time sitting through certain things, like the stuff with Stannis's daughter in the tower (who I'm guessing will need to be sacrificed to the Lord of Light, or something, based on what the red woman said last week). It's fun frustration though, for the most part, 'cause I'm always wanting them to get back to my dragon girl or Arya. For more than 5 minutes.

Quote:

Loved, loved, loved when Tywin told Tyrion he had to marry Sansa and Cersei was all ha ha about it, until Tywin told HER she had to marry Lorash. HA, BITCH, it's not nice when daddy tells you that you HAVE to do something IS IT???

I loved that part where Cersei was all, "Don't make me do this again." She totally got played...by herself.

Sansa...I love how every other female on the show is kind of a badass and she's still...not. I wonder if Littlefinger will try to take her with him again, once she finds out what the plan for her is. Or if he just did this to screw her over. He'd be burning a bridge with the Lannisters to take her now, right?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply