Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Game of Thrones (Season 3); Returns March 31st, 2013
Topic Started: Jan 29 2013, 02:34 AM (2,144 Views)
TvJunkiie
Member Avatar

wanna like jamie but cant get over the fact that he pushed Bran off tha tower and almost killed him!!!!
Edited by TvJunkiie, May 13 2013, 02:57 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

*Bran?

michelle
Member Avatar

Hodor carries Bran around. Jamie did not push him out of the tower, he pushed Bran when Bran saw he and Cersei playing hide the salami.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

I think Robb is making stupid decisions as King. I have a feeling he is going to regret asking House Frey for help becuase he didn't marry the daughter.

Ayra is still kick ass, love her! I wish Gendry didn't hold her back when she wanted to kill the hound..lol.

Daenerys..sigh..she gets awesome each week

Jon Snow got him some! Even though he broke his vows as a night watch.

First time I have EVER felt sympathy for Jamie since the series began.

Felt nothing but glee that Cersei has to married again and still holding out hope that that little shit Jeoffrey is killed hopefully by Margaery. Margaery is very good at the game...

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Margery is very good at the game. I can't wait to see her vs. the Lannister patriarch (Tywin?), because that has to happen at some point. And I imagine that whenever Dany shows up with dragons she'll immediately flip and try to gain sympathy, play into Dany's need to save/help people. She's one of my favorites at this point.

King
Member Avatar

Yeah, Robb kinda sucks as King. LOL.

TvJunkiie
Member Avatar

meant to say Bran* sorry not hodor!!! :drunk:
twas nice of jamie to go back for bre.i might forgive him
Daenerys is on fire!!! she means business
Spoiler: click to toggle

poor theon!!! but did he have betray the starks?

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Only 2 episodes left. This season has just flown by. Really looking forward to the final two episodes. But I really need some huge things to happen.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Kevc1980
May 22 2013, 01:25 AM
Only 2 episodes left. This season has just flown by. Really looking forward to the final two episodes. But I really need some huge things to happen.
I'm so there with you on that last part. I'm getting frustrated with the pacing, especially with the Arya storyline. I get that her journey is important but it's not been a journey so much as...people carrying her around for 3-5 minutes an episode.

Also, I hope the big guy didn't really leave the weapon behind after killing the zombie.

I wonder if Joffrey is going to kill his grandfather (with or without his mother's position). He knows his grandfather isn't telling him everything, he tried to off his uncle (if we trust his mother on that), his grandfather shut him down about the bedding ceremony and whatnot...it seems like sooner or later he would take grandpa down.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Speechless after tonight's episode. I knew the Freys would get vengeance but I didn't see what happen coming. My god they were brutal. Cat's scream at the end had me tearing up. Robb :'( Cat :'( just wow :o

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Jun 2 2013, 09:12 PM
Speechless after tonight's episode. I knew the Freys would get vengeance but I didn't see what happen coming. My god they were brutal. Cat's scream at the end had me tearing up. Robb :'( Cat :'( just wow :o
Just watched it. I don't even know what to do with myself right now. My mind is blown to smithereens.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Wow, this episode was chilling. I knew he would get revenge, but this. I am utterly speechless and devastated.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Dakota
Jun 2 2013, 10:56 PM
Wow, this episode was chilling. I knew he would get revenge, but this. I am utterly speechless and devastated.
I was happy to see Rob's boring wife die, but him and Cat ... that was hard to take. Still is at this moment.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

How will I possibly be able to sleep now? I'm absolutely devastated. One of the most brutal scenes I've ever watched. But it happens in the books, so proud of them for tackling it so well.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Michelle Fairley killed it. I knew the Red Wedding was coming but I still cried. When Cat realized they were playing Rains of Castamere, I was done. :'(

Edited by Checkers, Jun 3 2013, 01:42 AM.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Yeah. This show and "The Walking Dead" both...they lull me with a slew of slow episodes before some kind of slaughter. Whether it's in the books or not...it makes me long for television shows where I know the main characters aren't in mortal jeopardy. Hell, they just killed half the people whose names I actually can remember. And part of me is like, that one chick fought off a bear yet the Starks can't survive a wedding? The heck is that shit?

Still, can't wait for the fallout next week, and then the break after (and to think I was bothered by a short season when it was announced!).

On another note, I really appreciated having longer scenes with fewer characters doing more.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Game of Thrones in a nutshell:

Posted Image

aimees76
Member Avatar

The Fuck!

Seriously, those are the only words I have. (Clearly, I haven't read the books.)

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

The last 2 episodes have been phenomenal. This show is intense, the good guys die, no one is safe. Jeoffrey just has to be next! No way should that little shit be safe

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

I haven't read the books and I try to stay spoiler free....needless to say I'm a bit shocked at who they killed off and how.....amazing television last night and now I'm all ready for the season finale next week.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply