Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, January 29th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 29 2013, 08:05 AM (3,971 Views)
cord08

HAHAHA at Brady accidentally scaring Kristen. ED is so entertaining.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

OMG this dialogue between Dannifer is maddening. So dull. Are they 14? -- Oh my phone. Oh I left it. Hahaha yes you did. Why are you here? Giggle - check your phone. Ok let me check my phone. I see a message here....oh....OH OH!! Right so you texted that you were coming over so, right, that is why you were over. Oh hahahahaaha.

My. Head. Explodes.

And this is Jennifer dressed up, this is Jennifer making an effort? Mmmmkay.
Edited by elci525, Jan 29 2013, 01:55 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

I feel bad for Kate. It was nice seeing her have a female friend even though Billie was so grossly underused.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

LMAO at Nicole's reaction to Brady and Kristen.

cord08

ANNE! She imagines Jen every time she has to fire someone...hahaha!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

cord08
Jan 29 2013, 01:42 PM
So, Kristen's hotel door does have a key card lock. How the heck was Marlena able to waltz right in and find her with Brady, then?
Probably the same way Brady crawled out the Bathroom window on christmas morning, yet failed to do so when John knocked on Kristen's door a two weeks earlier.

The magic of plot devices!

cord08

Good grief. Jen and Dan talk like they're preparing to lose their virginity.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Pairing up Chloe & Anne as co-conspirators might be one of the best things to come out of TomSell.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

elci525
Jan 29 2013, 01:52 PM
OMG this dialogue between Dannifer is maddening. So dull. Are they 14? -- Oh my phone. Oh I left it. Hahaha yes you did. Why are you here? Giggle - check your phone. Ok let me check my phone. I see a message here....oh....OH OH!! Right so you texted that you were coming over so, right, that is why you were over. Oh hahahahaaha.

My. Head. Explodes.

LMAO. I feel the same way. I'm obviously still not over my anger of the writing for Jen in the HOURS after Jack's death.

In my mind, Dannifer is nothing more than a MacGuffin for Chloe and Anne's schemes. And as a MacGuffin, Dannifer scenes that do not involve Chloe or Anne are completely pointless.

elci525
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jan 29 2013, 02:05 PM
elci525

My. Head. Explodes.

LMAO. I feel the same way. I'm obviously still not over my anger of the writing for Jen in the HOURS after Jack's death.

In my mind, Dannifer is nothing more than a MacGuffin for Chloe and Anne's schemes. And as a MacGuffin, Dannifer scenes that do not involve Chloe or Anne are completely pointless.
LOL true. As a MacGuffin, one can indeed pretend they are just interference before getting to the real juicy story. I fear what will happen if or when or whatever the Chloe story isn't there anymore. Can you imagine? Shudder Shudder

Romancer66

elci525
Jan 29 2013, 02:27 PM
tomsawyer
Jan 29 2013, 02:05 PM
elci525

My. Head. Explodes.

LOL true. As a MacGuffin, one can indeed pretend they are just interference before getting to the real juicy story. I fear what will happen if or when or whatever the Chloe story isn't there anymore. Can you imagine? Shudder Shudder
Dannifer's dialogue is cringingly inane and vacuous, like the characters themselves. It's kind of amazing how much worse they are the second time around--whoever thought repeating a failure like this couple was a good idea? And TIIC think they're the pairing to root for? :shame:

I think Chloe could do better than Daniel--hell, any woman with two brain cells to rub together could do better than Daniel--but I'm in favor of any wrench she throws into the works where Dannifer is concerned. The sooner they crash and burn, the better. I just wish it could be permanent.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

If I were Chloe, I'd switch teams and take up with Anne. They have mad chemistry, and they seem to enjoy each other's company. Plus, NB steps up her acting game when acting with such a professional actress.

The Kristen/Brady and Nicole stuff was fun, but as of now it lacks depth. It's just fun, which is probably why it doesn't inspire as much discussion as other storylines.

Dannifer remains embarrassing, so much so that I have a glint of pity for SC who is trying to sell it.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

So it was practically the same characters as yesterday??

supercool74
Member Avatar

Where the hell is all the baby drama? I'm missing Will/Sonny (of course)...but that story is the one I'm interested in. This Dannifer crap, blah. I don't mind the Kristen/Nicole stuff...but I miss the boys.

cord08

I think Days has been trying to play their stories in blocks lately, concentrating on one story for two or three consecutive episodes and then switching to another story for a few days. This has helped with some of the continuity, but I wish they would do a bit more crossover. They could easily slide into story isolation again if they're not careful.

Ashley22
Member Avatar

BJ Deveraux
Jan 29 2013, 01:25 PM
"Who says blondes have more fun?" LOL
I Thought that line was funny too and the fact that they cut to Kristen right after made it funnier. lol

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Kristen, Rotox's face is always that way.

Jen is completely dressed for her date & Chloe is in a too big shirt & her hair's wet & she's ten times hotter.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Nose & Lips are having a spat.

CatherineEarnshaw

Kenny
Jan 29 2013, 01:19 PM
With Kristen back in town now is the perfect time for her to reveal that Roman is a fake and the real Roman is still out there somewhere with Wayne Northrup's face.
I prefer drake being the real Roman

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Nicole and Daniel's scenes reminded me of how much I liked them in the beginning of their relationship.

I liked the nods to history between Kristen nursing Roman back to health and returning him to Salem.

See ya Billie!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply