Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jesus in Cowboy Boots trailer starring Chandler Massey
Topic Started: Jan 29 2013, 10:35 AM (1,303 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

Jesus in Cowboy Boots trailer, starring AJ Michalka, Alicia Silverstone ,Billy Burke & Chandler Massey.
Chandler Massey at the 1 minute 33 seconds mark.
http://youtu.be/lZngwiUZqz4
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Looks like a pretty slick production, though as a Texan all I can say is "ouch" on some of those accents. Still, nice to see Chandler, even in a small part, in a respectable production.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Thanks for sharing. This looks like it could be good. I hope Chandler has a long, impressive career.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Actually looks kind of good.

leela46

I know a lot of people want Chandler to re-sign with Days when his contract is up, but I really think it would be best for his career to leave and explore other opportunities. He's extremely talented and has the chance to make it big beyond Days

yourstar

I wasn't too impressed. I think Chandler is extremely talented and can have a long career outside of DAYS. But I really hope that his representation can get him good roles. Small and supporting at first.

Winterfaire

With carefully chosen roles and projects, Chandler has the potential to rise to the top in the industry, but, oh man, his Will will be sorely missed on Days.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Good for Chandler! Let's just enjoy his stint as Will- instead of dreading when/if he's leaving

JMO

blueskies
Member Avatar

Chandler's pretty good, but I think he could use a few more years on Days to hone his craft ;)

Will&Sonny

Andreas_BopeFan
Jan 29 2013, 06:49 PM
Good for Chandler! Let's just enjoy his stint as Will- instead of dreading when/if he's leaving

JMO
I can do both. :lol: The possibility / inevitability that he might eventually leave doesn't diminish my capacity to enjoy his current run at all, but it's still something that, in the back of my mind, I worry about.

It's really the possibility of a recast that I dread more than anything else. I never want to see anyone else play Will ever again, but that's just me. In any case, there's always YouTube (unless NBC pulls a CBS and tries to get all of the Days videos removed at some point, but hopefully that will never happen).

Anyway, if the title of this film is any indication of its content, I probably won't like it, but I'll still watch it just to see Chandler.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply