Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of February 11th; *updated 2/5*
Topic Started: Jan 30 2013, 06:06 AM (47,019 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Will gets an unexpected gift from Sonny on Valentine’s Day.
Brady opens up about why he won’t marry Kristen.
Eric and Nicole have a disagreement.
Rafe meets a woman at the bar.
Jennifer and Chloe have it out over Daniel.
Nick reassures Gabi that everything will be all right for their family.

Tuesday- Nicole can’t bring herself to tell Eric the truth.
Thursday-Gabi worries that Sonny will cause problems for her.

**UPDATED 1/31**

Monday("Falling in Love")
Daniel and Chloe grow closer due to Parker's medical emergency; Sami tells Marlena about her newfound feelings for EJ.

Tuesday ("Jennifer's Lie")
Jennifer and Daniel get into an emotional argument; Stefano delivers some unsettling words to Kate.

Wednesday ("The Battle for Daniel")
Chloe and Jennifer fight about Daniel; Brady tells Kristen why he cannot marry her.

Thursday ("Valentine's Day")
Kristen gives Chad some advice; Sami is overjoyed when she discovers a ring box on her desk.

Friday ("Protecting Loved Ones")
Will is devastated when he realizes Sonny doesn't want to get back together; Nick reassures Gabi that they will retain custody of the baby.

**UPDATED 2/4**

Next week on Days of our Lives, two people you’d least expect have sex! Also: Sami finds something of EJ’s, Will thinks there may be hope for him and Sonny.

Sneak Peeks: Week of February 11, 2013

In November, TVSource Magazine was the first to report that two people you’d least expect would be hitting the sheets. It looks like we were right!

Kate goes out drinking after she ends up on the receiving end of a judgmental lecture from Stefano. Meanwhile, Rafe also goes out for drinks in an effort to blow up some stream over EJ and Sami. See where this is going? Let me paint the picture for you. Drunk Kate + Drunk Rafe = Drunken Sex!

Sami finds a small box in EJ’s pocket with a ring in it. How will Sami react to her discovery?

Will is thrilled when he gets an unexpected gift from Sonny on Valentine’s Day…that is until he talks to Sonny.

Kristen continues her plan to convince Brady to marry her. Brady finally opens up to Kristen about his reasons for not wanting to marry her.

Eric and Nicole have a disagreement over her life choices. Eric warns her not to return if she goes out for a night of debauchery.

Chloe tells Daniel that Jennifer lied about where they were going. Jennifer and Chloe have it out over Daniel.

Nick reassures Gabi that everything will be alright for their family.

DVR Alerts

Tuesday – Nicole can’t bring herself to tell Eric the truth.

Thursday – Gabi worries that Sonny will cause problems for her.

Source Look Ahead: February 18, 2013 Edition

EJ has questions for Rafe about Kate. Sonny reads something Will intended to give to him but didn’t.

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/02/days-of-our-lives-teasers-february-11-edition/

**UPDATED 2/5**

Days Of Our Lives Spoilers For February 11-15.

Chloe continues to push ahead with her scheme to pull Daniel closer. She doesn’t have to manipulate things too much though because nature seems to do it for her. Parker has a real medical emergency and that throws the parents together in panic mode. Jenn is sidelined and the diva does her best to keep her there. She tells Daniel that Jenn lied to her about where they were going and that put Parker at risk. Daniel is furious and lashes out at Jenn. After the blond is finished fighting with him, she gets into a brawl with Chloe.

Still walking on sunshine, Sami tells her mom all about her reunion with Elvis. Even though Sami gushes about all of her feelings, Marlena can’t help but rain a little on this parade. Samanther wanders off to the office and soon discovers a box with a ring inside. And speaking of rings… Brady repeats to Kristen that they won’t be exchanging any. He’s not shy about laying out the reasons why. She takes a break from pondering the next move in her plan to dole out some advice to little brother Chad about what he should be doing with his seemingly aimless life.

Chadsworth isn’t the only one who isn’t getting much love for Valentine’s Day. For a few minutes, William’s hopes soar when he gets an unexpected gift from Sonny. However, it starts to look like the Kiriakis is still not planning to get back together with the daddy-to-be. Meanwhile, Nick’s plan to blackmail Lucas and Will continues to slowly creak along. He confidently assures Gabi that they are going to have no trouble keeping custody of the baby.

As Valentine’s Day starts off, Kate is not having a good time in the romance department. Stefano rears his head to give her his judgement on what she’s made of her life since he dumped her. His vicious words cut a deep blue streak into her heart. She mopes off to drink her troubles away. She’s hardly the only one. Tired of life in the nunnery and yearning for the affections of a celibate man, Nicole wants to go out on the town. After an unpleasant argument with Eric, the priest gives her an ultimatum, decreeing that she is not welcome back if she spends the night out. Meanwhile, Rafe is more nauseated by EJ and Sami than he wants to admit. He thinks some booze will cure it. He winds up drinking with Kate and one thing leads to another until four legs wind up frolicking in happy valley.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2013/02/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-february-11-15/#more-116569
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Quote:

Maybe it's the key back?

Quote:

Uhm, maybe he takes his head out of his ass and figures it all out? Doubt it...

Quote:

So, this disagreement might send Nicole to the bar? Maybe?

Quote:

And here we have one of the two people that meet up at a bar, get drunk and boink....

Quote:

and this little falling out might have Chloe go to a bar, get drunk and do someone...

Quote:

Of course it will....sure...

So given these Rafe does either Chloe or Nicole.....I think it's Chloe....

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I'm hoping it's not Nicole that Rafe meets at a bar.

michr544125

I doubt it is the key that Sonny gives back to Will because Sonny already planned this gift a few weeks back. They showed Sonny on the phone purchasing the gift. I'm guessing that Will won't realize that Sonny purchased it way back and will think Sonny just purchased it and then goes to find him...only he finds him with Brian? But not sure why Gabi would be worried about Sonny unless he's back together with Will. Sonny makes a big difference in this. He is more fit than all 4 of them to be a parent.

I now think it's Rafe and Kate that have sex
Edited by michr544125, Jan 30 2013, 06:26 AM.

angie37
Member Avatar

One part of my prediction has been verified. Now just waiting to hear about Chloe Lane...

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

michr544125
Jan 30 2013, 06:23 AM
I doubt it is the key that Sonny gives back to Will because Sonny already planned this gift a few weeks back. They showed Sonny on the phone purchasing the gift. I'm guessing that Will won't realize that Sonny purchased it way back and will think Sonny just purchased it and then goes to find him...only he finds him with Brian? But not sure why Gabi would be worried about Sonny unless he's back together with Will. Sonny makes a big difference in this. He is more fit than all 4 of them to be a parent.

if so why did spoiler it 2 weeks before it happen on sod one week is find but 2 weeks

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

ugh, no Lucas, again. So why can't Lucas have a woman again, its got to be Rafe?

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 30 2013, 06:13 AM
Quote:

Maybe it's the key back?

Quote:

Uhm, maybe he takes his head out of his ass and figures it all out? Doubt it...

Quote:

So, this disagreement might send Nicole to the bar? Maybe?

Quote:

And here we have one of the two people that meet up at a bar, get drunk and boink....

Quote:

and this little falling out might have Chloe go to a bar, get drunk and do someone...

Quote:

Of course it will....sure...

So given these Rafe does either Chloe or Nicole.....I think it's Chloe....
chloe fit to woman since rafe still know kate and nicole chloe more stranger to him and they will want to make chloe look slutty but it still could be kate that make sami piss off

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Chloe would be random so that makes sense...but what is it Nicole can't bring herself to tell Eric? That makes me think it might be Nicole that Rafe hooks up with.

confusedbyitall
Member Avatar

Not sure why, but this damn show is reeling me back in again. Just wish there was little more Lucas. :tvwatch:

Harmony233

LucasHortonFan
Jan 30 2013, 06:59 AM
ugh, no Lucas, again. So why can't Lucas have a woman again, its got to be Rafe?
i don't know at this point give him an offscreen girlfriend him pining for the ret of his life over sami is ridclous

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Jan 30 2013, 07:46 AM
LucasHortonFan
i don't know at this point give him an offscreen girlfriend him pining for the ret of his life over sami is ridclous
I Think the problem not about lucas may pine to sami the problem is lucas written irrelevant in sami life if he is irrelevant why not bring girl for him

Harmony233

Partnersincrime
Jan 30 2013, 07:50 AM
Harmony233
LucasHortonFan
I Think the problem not about lucas may pine to sami the problem is lucas written irrelevant in sami life if he is irrelevant why not bring girl for him
IA with that sence hes not good enough to be in scenes with sami and there main players

Will&Sonny

michr544125
Jan 30 2013, 06:23 AM

Valentine's Day is on a Thursday this year, so the spoiler about Gabi being worried about Sonny could mean that Will and Sonny get back together on Valentine's Day. Will is definitely going to receive that gift that Sonny ordered, but maybe it also leads to a reconciliation. :shrug:

Of course, the soapy option would be Will walking in on Sonny and Brian in bed together, but I'm really hoping that Sonny won't do that, considering what he said about sex last week. Now, if Brian sets the whole thing up -- drugs Sonny or gets him drunk, takes Sonny's clothes off after he passes out, and lures Will over to the apartment somehow -- that would be interesting...but I get the impression that Brian isn't going to be around long enough to really get into a storyline like that.

Anyway, we'll find out soon enough. I can't wait for the next set of spoilers (let's hope that they actually include Sonny in the spoilers this time).

For reference, in case anyone happens to need a refresher...we don't know what the gift is, but we know that the card will read, "William Horton -- to our new beginning. I love you -- Sonny."

zyona

I think there is spoiler about Will having a bad valentine's day.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Jan 30 2013, 07:54 AM
Partnersincrime
Jan 30 2013, 07:50 AM
Harmony233
LucasHortonFan
IA with that sence hes not good enough to be in scenes with sami and there main players
tomsell really always trying to keep the 30 something group
like less than 5 scenes since late despite nicole written as chloe best friend you think they will interact more when lucas married to chloe lucas is the only one in 30 something group treat that way
Edited by Partnersincrime, Feb 13 2013, 12:46 PM.

Will&Sonny

lysie
Jan 30 2013, 06:06 AM

Tuesday- Nicole can’t bring herself to tell Eric the truth.

Thursday-Gabi worries that Sonny will cause problems for her.
Re: the bolded...perhaps he'll say that he's apprehensive about marriage because his past engagements and marriages have ended in divorce, death, or some other sort of disaster?

Re: the italicized...not the man whom I wanted to see in this storyline, but whatever. This will be only the second woman whom Rafe has slept with since he was introduced, right?

Re: the underlined...every day, I get more and more anxious to see Nick's house of cards come crashing down around him.

Re: the Tuesday spoiler...she might be struggling to admit her true feelings to Eric.

Re: the Thursday spoiler...I certainly hope that he does.

Will&Sonny

zyona
Jan 30 2013, 08:01 AM
I think there is spoiler about Will having a bad valentine's day.
There is, but some of us always expected that, since we figured that Will would receive Sonny's gift on Valentine's Day and that it would devastate him.

However, that doesn't necessarily tell us how his Valentine's night will be....

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

if rafe hoop with someone is this mean the new girl they cast is not for rafe

blueskies
Member Avatar

I'd rather it be Nicole and Rafe rather than Kate. Idk why but that scenario freaks me out a bit. Chloe or Jen would be okay too. I wouldn't believe Ann or Maxine, though who knows. No way it'll be Marlena, though I must admit Sami's reaction to that would be fun.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply