Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of February 11th; *updated 2/5*
Topic Started: Jan 30 2013, 06:06 AM (46,740 Views)
Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Please throw a wrench in the WayBack machine and tie up Mr. Peabody and Sherman because I for one do NOT want to go back in time 6 years, to the era that initiated the decline of Days both in terms of writing and ratings in a futile effort to boost EJ and Sami's appeal as a couple. NO F'ING WAY! We are supposed to regress to Sami and EJ and their families disapproval? Sami, you are a grown woman, who has been raped by and shot this man, the little girl who claims to want to please Marlena ship HAS SAILED AND SANK AT SEA.

No way, this is NOT the EJ and Sami show, we have had that for years and it sucked. They had no chemistry today, many of us are not fans and going back in time and starting from scratch is a bad business decision for Days and crappy viewing for the rest of us!

Give me Nicole, Brady, Eric as a priest, John and Marlena, Sonny, Brian and anyone else interested in a fresh take on a new future for the show. Please!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

peaches179

Angie79
Feb 1 2013, 12:16 AM
Sami tells Marlena about her newfound feelings for EJ.

If we're only going to get Marlena once or twice a week, I wish we could get some dramatic stuff between her and Kristen.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday ("Valentine's Day")
Kristen gives Chad some advice; Sami is overjoyed when she discovers a ring box on her desk.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

My fangirl is going to die.

Of happiness.

:chee:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

This is weird. Am I in an alternate universe?

Oh who am I kidding? Knowing EJ, he probably keeps a ring in his pocket for Sami at all times, just in case. :laugh:

Oh, EJ. :wub:
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Feb 2 2013, 01:05 AM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 2 2013, 12:54 AM
Kristen gives Chad some advice; Sami is overjoyed when she discovers a ring box on her desk.
Ok, no way is this a proposal because, first, I don't think they'd put it in a spoiler like this and, second, EJ wouldn't just leave a ring on her desk. He'd at least set up a scavenger hunt, lol.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the cute Ejami scene when Sami mistakenly thinks EJ is proposing.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

That's got to be a misunderstanding. No way Everett wouldn't make a huge production of a proposal.

Besides, it's too soon.

They just need to be together for awhile.

With Everett missing his shirt.

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

I've died and gone to heaven. There is no other possible explanation.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 2 2013, 01:07 AM
Angie79
Ok, no way is this a proposal because, first, I don't think they'd put it in a spoiler like this and, second, EJ wouldn't just leave a ring on her desk. He'd at least set up a scavenger hunt, lol.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the cute Ejami scene when Sami mistakenly thinks EJ is proposing.

After locking my fangirl in the closet (my goodness she is strong), I agree. I think it's going to be a misunderstanding but I'm going to love those scenes play out. Remembering how hesitant Sami was the last time EJ proposed, reading a spoiler that she is overjoyed seeing a ring box tells me she wouldn't mind being Mrs. EJ Dimera. That's enough for me.

But if it's an actual proposal, I'm putting all my followers on twitter on notice: I will be :cart: all over your TLs.

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.

TFP, especially Thursday's info! I don't believe for a second that he'd propose like that but I like how invested Sami finally is in EJ, nevertheless I really don't want them to get engaged or married any time soon. I just got back from watching "Cape Fear" for the first time so this whiplash in my emotions is a little screwy lol

concerned
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oh you have got to be kidding me.... at least I am 94% sure it will be a "misunderstanding"

Seriously Sami before you accept any more jewelery give Lucas back his grandmas bracelet.

concerned
Member Avatar

/\ Oh and Rafe wants his "love cords" back or whatever it is you call them.... plus the proposal burger ring.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Cathalina
Feb 1 2013, 08:25 PM
I think this conversation with Marlena will give the audience an idea of just how long Ejami is going to last. If Marlena props them like everyone is doing with Dannifer, then they may be long term (in Days lingo, until May Sweeps). If not, and they use Marlena to remind the audience of every single thing they have done to each other, not so much. Just my take on it
Actually I hope Marlena is not OK with this... but I remember her scene with Sami about EJ just after the affair reveal. I think Marlena is aware that Sami has deep feelings for EJ. She is shrink so she should know. So I am kind of interested to see how Marlena will react and how Sami will react.

I hope that even if Marlena will show her disapproval.. and that Sami will stand up against her and not retract because Marlena disapprove. I want Sami to show Marlena that Sami and EJ belong together.. and that Sami is really happy with EJ.. compared to boring Rafe.

She should not be with someone just so everyone else accepts it. There is no fun in that.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oh, I do love it when Kristen interacts with her brothers.

Will&Sonny

Well, we have our first official "ring" spoiler (on the heels of the JustMensRings.com press release), but it's not a man's ring...so I'm guessing that it isn't one of the rings that the press release referred to, right? Which means that we're going to see at least six rings in a relatively short period of time.

Rings are the new scarves or twosies.

Safensane

Oh, please, please, don't let EJ forget his fishing hat for the big proposal! That's the best part of this whole deal! :pray: :cart: :cart: :yahoo:

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Nope. Don`t want marlena`s story to be about ej/sami. More interested in jarlena`s life/love story & what`s happening with them. TPTB want cosmetic boy and samanther 2gether. So let them have them. There`s no point in anyone else`s story stalling just to prop them up so they can play their endless forbidden card. And rafe deserves better. Lucas deserves better. After all the useless romps & airtime that ejami been giving, its time 4 other stories 2 take center stage. I`m a character fan first & I want more 4 my faves than them fighting/beggin` for 2 losers that ain`t worth it. There are more fish in the sea & lucas/rafe need to start hunting for them. They need women that really luv/deserve them. As for ejami, who cares. Maybe the show can go on now & quit playin` the `will-they-won`t they` game.
Lets get to jarlena, wilson, nicole, bristen, lucas, rafe, eric, hope. I want see these people reconcile, find luv, adventure, etc.

spartan
Member Avatar

Yeah. I definitely agree. There is no way EJ would propose by leaving a ring on her desk. He loves the romance more than a girl. So he'll turn the Java Café into 'Italy' for the night or something and do it then.

I wonder what Kristen tells Chad. I can't stand Cameron 1.0 or this 2.0 version. He's as dull as dirt, so I do find myself rooting for Chabby.
Edited by spartan, Feb 2 2013, 09:03 AM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Definitely too soon for a proposal...I'd much rather watch them build their relationship a step at a time. But I'm right with JB in loving Sami's reaction to seeing the ring box.
I also like the reminder that EJami work together. Here's hoping we see that big ole desk in EJ's office put to good use. ;)

spartan
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Feb 2 2013, 08:56 AM
Definitely too soon for a proposal...I'd much rather watch them build their relationship a step at a time. But I'm right with JB in loving Sami's reaction to seeing the ring box.
I also like the reminder that EJami work together. Here's hoping we see that big ole desk in EJ's office put to good use. ;)
Oh Lord, I forgot about them working together.

I'm not ashamed to say I'd give my right arm if we can get a desk flip.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply