Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of February 11th; *updated 2/5*
Topic Started: Jan 30 2013, 06:06 AM (46,690 Views)
Harmony233

concerned
Feb 2 2013, 01:56 AM
Angie79
Feb 2 2013, 12:54 AM
Thursday ("Valentine's Day")
Kristen gives Chad some advice; Sami is overjoyed when she discovers a ring box on her desk.
Oh you have got to be kidding me.... at least I am 94% sure it will be a "misunderstanding"

Seriously Sami before you accept any more jewelery give Lucas back his grandmas bracelet.
seriesously give the poor guy back his braclet so that he can give it to somebody who actually is worth it and actually cares about him or o he can save it for allie
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harmony233

wonder if this is the big suprise corday was talking about foe ejami back in november not that i care

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

spartan
Feb 2 2013, 09:05 AM
SocRMum1
Feb 2 2013, 08:56 AM
Definitely too soon for a proposal...I'd much rather watch them build their relationship a step at a time. But I'm right with JB in loving Sami's reaction to seeing the ring box.
I also like the reminder that EJami work together. Here's hoping we see that big ole desk in EJ's office put to good use. ;)
Oh Lord, I forgot about them working together.

I'm not ashamed to say I'd give my right arm if we can get a desk flip.
I agree its too soon for a proposal. I want six months of dating then a proposal. I know its only been two days since the wedding. Even though its been about two weeks. I want to see them at work together being playful and sexy. Yeah bring on the desk flip.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Feb 2 2013, 04:28 AM
Angie79
Kristen gives Chad some advice; Sami is overjoyed when she discovers a ring box on her desk.
Oh, I do love it when Kristen interacts with her brothers.
I do too. It would be interesting the advice she gives to chad to help him with Abby. I would like some more interaction with both of her brothers.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Quote:

Sami is overjoyed when she discovers a ring box on her desk

It's way too soon for a proposal. Could it be Countess W's new jewelry line?

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Everett my man, you need to work on your timing.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

spartan
Feb 2 2013, 09:05 AM
I'm not ashamed to say I'd give my right arm if we can get a desk flip.
I'll raise you an arm and give my left ovary.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Feb 1 2013, 08:31 PM
Cathalina
Feb 1 2013, 08:25 PM
I think this conversation with Marlena will give the audience an idea of just how long Ejami is going to last. If Marlena props them like everyone is doing with Dannifer, then they may be long term (in Days lingo, until May Sweeps). If not, and they use Marlena to remind the audience of every single thing they have done to each other, not so much. Just my take on it
I'm not sure about that in the old school soap days a parent disapproving actually meant they was meant to be and was just angst for the couple.For example Roman didn't approve of Austin for Carrie or kate from 2003-2007 didn't approve of lucas/sami but these things were just angst for the couples.
Honestly though, Roman had no real reason close to Marlena's (not wanting E&S) for not wanting A&C together. And Kate didn't want L&S together because she has a sick obsession with Lucas and just hates Sami because she's Sami Brady.

EJ actually SHOT and almost killed Marlena's husband in cold blood, and got away with it even though everyone knows it was him. He also took all their money, raped her daughter (even if Sami has forgotten it, Marlena's a rape victim herself, she should NOT forget this fact), put one of her best friends in a tunnel, manipulated her entire family and that's without even mentioning that he's Stefano's son - and proud of walking in his footsteps.
Edited by The Room Stops, Feb 2 2013, 11:02 AM.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Kristen tries to convince brady to marry her...love this twisted tale of love/lust/revenge! More please!

Nicole and Eric argue...finally some real action on the ericole front. Oh yeah!

Jenn & Chloe battle over Daniel...my dear Chloe Lane, the prick isn`t worth it. But could you just slap jenn real hard for the jack deveraux lovin`fan in me?

krissy-k

Angie79

If it's the desk at Sami's apartment, could it possibly be the V-day gift from Sonny to Will and it got delivered to Sami's apartment? Considering there is that spoiler article about the men's rings? just a thought.
Edited by krissy-k, Feb 2 2013, 12:46 PM.

cord08

Will&Sonny
Feb 2 2013, 06:46 AM
Well, we have our first official "ring" spoiler (on the heels of the JustMensRings.com press release), but it's not a man's ring...so I'm guessing that it isn't one of the rings that the press release referred to, right? Which means that we're going to see at least six rings in a relatively short period of time.

Rings are the new scarves or twosies.
If this ring is part of the men's ring buy, has Rafe ever given his wedding band back to Sami? Logically, it should have (and maybe did) happen(ed) awhile ago, but maybe Days is trying to emphasize that Safe is officially done for now?
Edited by cord08, Feb 2 2013, 12:48 PM.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

I am very excited about the Brady and Kristen story. But please, no one should be fighting over Daniel Jonas. I agree lazydazes.

Ljay
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 30 2013, 06:06 AM
Will gets an unexpected gift from Sonny on Valentine’s Day.
Brady opens up about why he won’t marry Kristen.
Eric and Nicole have a disagreement.
Rafe meets a woman at the bar.
Jennifer and Chloe have it out over Daniel.
Nick reassures Gabi that everything will be all right for their family.

Tuesday- Nicole can’t bring herself to tell Eric the truth.
Thursday-Gabi worries that Sonny will cause problems for her.

**UPDATED 1/31**

Monday("Falling in Love")
Daniel and Chloe grow closer due to Parker's medical emergency; Sami tells Marlena about her newfound feelings for EJ.

Tuesday ("Jennifer's Lie")
Jennifer and Daniel get into an emotional argument; Stefano delivers some unsettling words to Kate.

Wednesday ("The Battle for Daniel")
Chloe and Jennifer fight about Daniel; Brady tells Kristen why he cannot marry her.

Im thinking this rings belonged to Taylor. Someone besides Sami that really got to Ej.
It will hurt Sami, Im sure, not being the only woman in Ej's life. But this is only the beginning of the let downs Ej has let to unleash.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Feb 2 2013, 11:00 AM
Harmony233
Feb 1 2013, 08:31 PM
Cathalina
Feb 1 2013, 08:25 PM
I think this conversation with Marlena will give the audience an idea of just how long Ejami is going to last. If Marlena props them like everyone is doing with Dannifer, then they may be long term (in Days lingo, until May Sweeps). If not, and they use Marlena to remind the audience of every single thing they have done to each other, not so much. Just my take on it
I'm not sure about that in the old school soap days a parent disapproving actually meant they was meant to be and was just angst for the couple.For example Roman didn't approve of Austin for Carrie or kate from 2003-2007 didn't approve of lucas/sami but these things were just angst for the couples.
Honestly though, Roman had no real reason close to Marlena's (not wanting E&S) for not wanting A&C together. And Kate didn't want L&S together because she has a sick obsession with Lucas and just hates Sami because she's Sami Brady.

EJ actually SHOT and almost killed Marlena's husband in cold blood, and got away with it even though everyone knows it was him. He also took all their money, raped her daughter (even if Sami has forgotten it, Marlena's a rape victim herself, she should NOT forget this fact), put one of her best friends in a tunnel, manipulated her entire family and that's without even mentioning that he's Stefano's son - and proud of walking in his footsteps.
they had for few months marlena pimp bit ej and sami for few months in 2008 after ej told that is indeed in the mansion they writers cable to do that again despite it does not fit malena to do that

michr544125

krissy-k
Feb 2 2013, 12:46 PM
Angie79

If it's the desk at Sami's apartment, could it possibly be the V-day gift from Sonny to Will and it got delivered to Sami's apartment? Considering there is that spoiler article about the men's rings? just a thought.
That is interesting theory. Maybe it is a ring intended for Will but somehow it winds up on Sami's desk and assumes it is for her. Will Valentine's Gift for Sonny has been built almost a month in advance which tells me it's something huge. I tend to believe that Will gets a ring from Sonny and then goes to run to find Sonny with new founded hope and instead finds him having sex with Brian.
Edited by michr544125, Feb 2 2013, 03:15 PM.

krissy-k

michr544125
Feb 2 2013, 03:13 PM
krissy-k
Feb 2 2013, 12:46 PM
Angie79

That is interesting theory. Maybe it is a ring intended for Will but somehow it winds up on Sami's desk and assumes it is for her. Will Valentine's Gift for Sonny has been built almost a month in advance which tells me it's something huge. I tend to believe that Will gets a ring from Sonny and then goes to run to find Sonny with new founded hope and instead finds him having sex with Brian.
I don't think Sonny will have sex with Brian. Maybe after Will gets the gift from Sonny it will actually lead to them sitting down and start working things out. I would love for Will to tell Sonny that Brian implied they slept together and we get to see Sonny confront Brian about it.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 2 2013, 12:47 PM
Will&Sonny
Feb 2 2013, 06:46 AM
Well, we have our first official "ring" spoiler (on the heels of the JustMensRings.com press release), but it's not a man's ring...so I'm guessing that it isn't one of the rings that the press release referred to, right? Which means that we're going to see at least six rings in a relatively short period of time.

Rings are the new scarves or twosies.
If this ring is part of the men's ring buy, has Rafe ever given his wedding band back to Sami? Logically, it should have (and maybe did) happen(ed) awhile ago, but maybe Days is trying to emphasize that Safe is officially done for now?
Why would Rafe give his wedding band back to Sami? I don't think divorced people give their wedding rings back to their exes.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Wrong thread
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Feb 2 2013, 05:31 PM.

Cathalina

You know...by the time this hook up actually happens we will have guessed so many people nothing will be shocking anymore unless its Maggie or Victor!

sonwill
Member Avatar

Sami finds a small box… Will gets an unexpected gift from Sonny on Valentine’s Day. Rafe’s drunken night out to drown his troubles with EJ and Sami leads to an unexpected and shocking hook up. And we do mean shocking!

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/02/days-of-our-lives-previews-february-4-edition/

--

And for those specing RE: The box, it is indeed EJ's https://twitter.com/SourceRyan/status/297834499218235392
Edited by sonwill, Feb 2 2013, 05:35 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply