Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of February 11th; *updated 2/5*
Topic Started: Jan 30 2013, 06:06 AM (46,553 Views)
Lumi_are_true_love

What if this ring box on Sami's desk is a ring thats meant for Kristen instead of Sami and Sami thinks its for her but its not and it got left on her desk by mistake when it was suppose to be left on Kristen's desk instead and the secretary left the box on the wrong desk for the wrong person or maybe Brady wound up leaving it on Sami's desk by mistake instead of Kristen's so maybe the ring's for Kristen instead of Sami and it got left on Sami's desk by mistake.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Kristen doesn't work at Countess W anymore. She gave control over to EJ so he could "win" Sami back

camera shy

I hope Ejami do get engage and lets see if Sami is really able to go through with it.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I thought this spoiler pertained to Kristen and Brady at first, because they were the only ones mentioned to be doing a "wedding" story line.

Down the road previews

A diamond ring sends a certain Salemite in a tailspin -- is her new beaux proposing?

A proposal is in the works, but these forbidden lovebirds may not make it to the altar
http://soapcentral.com/days/content/scoop/spoilers/2013/130128.php

However, the men's ring article and the most recent spoiler about the box on sami's desk have me thinking otherwise.

elci525
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Feb 2 2013, 08:38 PM
I thought this spoiler pertained to Kristen and Brady at first, because they were the only ones mentioned to be doing a "wedding" story line.

Down the road previews

A diamond ring sends a certain Salemite in a tailspin -- is her new beaux proposing?

A proposal is in the works, but these forbidden lovebirds may not make it to the altar

However, the men's ring article and the most recent spoiler about the box on sami's desk have me thinking otherwise.
That kinda sounds like Sami - although I have all sorts of issues if that "new beaux [sic]" is meant to refer to EJ
Edited by elci525, Feb 2 2013, 10:03 PM.

elci525
Member Avatar

oops - sorry, double post.
Edited by elci525, Feb 2 2013, 08:43 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Feb 2 2013, 08:38 PM

Down the road previews

I might be wrong, but I think SoapCentral is like DaysCafe in that it doesn't get actual spoilers, but just re-words (sometimes speculatively) spoilers that are already released by legit spoiler sites.

lysie
Member Avatar

Yes, if we don't post someone's spoilers here, there's a reason.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

annie21

Just a small detail, but "beaux" with an x on the end is plural, as in more than one beau. It's probably not intentional, but if it were, it could make the spoiler/rumor even more out there. :)

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Oh jeeze, I hope the ring is either for Gabi or Kristen. UNLESS it is a cursed ring of the dead Daphne Dimera and EJ will be evil again and have his revenge on Sami and the Bradys.

Dany_E

annie21
Feb 2 2013, 10:01 PM
Just a small detail, but "beaux" with an x on the end is plural, as in more than one beau. It's probably not intentional, but if it were, it could make the spoiler/rumor even more out there. :)
If it were intentional it would be brilliant! It's Sami after all.

Lanemack
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 2 2013, 01:07 AM
Angie79
Feb 2 2013, 12:54 AM
Thursday ("Valentine's Day")
Kristen gives Chad some advice; Sami is overjoyed when she discovers a ring box on her desk.
Ok, no way is this a proposal because, first, I don't think they'd put it in a spoiler like this and, second, EJ wouldn't just leave a ring on her desk. He'd at least set up a scavenger hunt, lol.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the cute Ejami scene when Sami mistakenly thinks EJ is proposing.

Yep. Agree. Would love to see Sami's reaction to EJ putting the brakes on their relationship. I like the tables turning here a bit - let Sami to be the one to be the aggressor and EJ being the smart, cautious one in their relationship (knowing, of course, how messed-up Sami is!).

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Friday ("Protecting Loved Ones")
Will is devastated when he realizes Sonny doesn't want to get back together; Nick reassures Gabi that they will retain custody of the baby.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

zzzzzzz, sound s like a boring week.

elci525
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 3 2013, 01:01 PM
Will is devastated when he realizes Sonny doesn't want to get back together; Nick reassures Gabi that they will retain custody of the baby.
Awwww, poor Will. More CM sad faces coming our way..... :'(

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Angie79
Will is devastated when he realizes Sonny doesn't want to get back together
It's about time Sonny kicked that lying, immature basket case to the curb. Now he can get back to the business of getting Brian's shirt off, among other things.

michr544125

That Will and Sonny spoiler sounds like code for another misunderstanding in which Will will think Sonny doesn't want to be with him anymore. Bet that is where Tad comes into play. Can't wait. Finally some awesome angst for Wilson :wub: .

Brison sex may happen but that's all it will be...sex and nothing more. Will already thinks they are having sex so if it happens it will be just sex and makes no difference. I still wonder if Will walks in on them having sex after getting a ring from Sonny and thinking all is great between them. After, I bet Sonny regrets it and only realizes how much he wants to be with Will. I love this! Spoilers are always misleading. Will realizes this doesn't sound like Sonny tells him anything so he's probably misinterpreting like always. So this may be just more of realizing on his own that Sonny purchased this gift (which i'm guessing is as promise ring) a while back.
Edited by michr544125, Feb 3 2013, 01:38 PM.

sonwill
Member Avatar

Angie79
Will is devastated when he realizes Sonny doesn't want to get back together
Well that hurt to read lol. I'm really glad for and am welcoming this angst though, it only makes for a better reunion. :wub:

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

Quote:

Will is devastated when he realizes Sonny doesn't want to get back togethe

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: i thing the gift he received its a more formal key with decoration and what not so he go off and open the dorr with his key and his bags ready to move in :scared: and Find Sonny and Brian together hopefully shirtless Brian please :cheer: :cheer: :popcorn:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Angie79
Poor Will! First, he sees Sonny making out with Brian. Now this! :frownie: :frownie:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply